Yobit mining! 🙋 - Page 8 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Yobit mining! 🙋

I think you are a predictor of the future, just joking , friend it is already done and yobit has  added a new feature that allows you to mine by buying virtual machines and I think it's a great deal honestly..

Currently Yobit has a mining page called Vmining where you buy miners and receive daily income, I recommend investing because the profits are daily

I just started looking at it now actually thanks to the dlrs airdrop which got me interested in the entire topic. Seems to be a pretty legit setup with some proper rewards so may get into it at some point.

1 hour ago, Neket23 said:

I believe that buying a miner can be quite useful. because extra tokens also help you earn money 

This will be like the other mining things that eventually yo don't get your money back because your profits get eaten by electrical fees.

It will be nice to get in but first we need to see all the risks and yobit must be clear in the risks, that way investor know what to expect. And if the risks are too much every person must decided by itself

On 11/2/2019 at 3:04 AM, Lubruselu said:

What do you guys think if yobit will add mining page to their platforms, and we do not mine with our device we only use to buy hash power from them, how do you feel this idea as you are yobit user it is good idea or bad idea. Put your opinions here about your feeling's.

It's a good idea friend, if Yobit allowed mining it would be a lot of fun, but I'd rather do the mining on my own devices. We would also have to think about electrical costs and the Yobit moderators would have to raise them and see if it is profitable.

This seems like a huge opportunity to start gaining exposure to mining, and getting some nice profitability at the same time. Given the reputation of Yobit, I agree this mining system will quickly boost Yobit's popularity. I am personally planning to use this service at some point and make some extra income from it.

Майнинг йобита супер,сам пользуюсь,очень доволен,много платят,проект перспективный,жду когда взлетит в космос,будет супер,ждуу

• +5 1

Mining in 2020 is not a good idea.  What coins to mine.  Maybe there will be something new and interesting, but in any case, they understand what they are doing.  So that's interesting.

Well FINALLY we have a mining plan in yobit, it is really profitable, I bought the micro plan and so far I have generated very good profits. Your minex token has increased a lot and so is my income.

On 11/2/2019 at 4:04 AM, Lubruselu said:

What do you guys think if yobit will add mining page to their platforms, and we do not mine with our device we only use to buy hash power from them, how do you feel this idea as you are yobit user it is good idea or bad idea. Put your opinions here about your feeling's.

Hello, It would not be a bad idea, I think that the yobit exchange will gradually implement new very interesting functions.

If we start to analyze, yobit has its non-opposing investbox system, it is relative to put a mining company, although it would be a good idea and would motivate many people to invest because yobit gives us security and we know how safe and responsible they are

This looks good for the yobit platform, maybe in the future, but if they start your idea, I prefer to mine on my own devices. It's not because yobit isn't trustworthy, but it's my personal opinion.

• +4 1

Hi good day!
Well, I also agree that it would be a positive alternative, because users who want to mine could get by using it, horizontal integration type and it would benefit yobit.

• +3 1

I already include mining in its platform, it has good investment plans with which you can generate a good percentage of profits monthly, it is great for investment lovers, hurry up because their prices are rising.

I see it profitable since everyone does not have the capital to pay for a miner and it is a good opportunity for them and for us

On 9/29/2020 at 3:00 PM, Whited35 said:

@Dorjoy12 As far as I know,it will not be a matter of cancelling plan. Once you buy  a miner, you will be receiving profits in token i.e. Minex. You will be able to transfer your daily mined Minex reward to your main Minex balance. You can also check on VMining page, there is clearly mentioned like,  When buying a miner, 90-85% of btc funds goes to buy support for the Minex in Minex/BTC trade pair !

yea this seems like a good deal to me, but my question has always been the same, why i buy the miner i want to know for how long will it last? because there is no detail about that.

• +1 1

As you expected by writing this topic the great news is that Yobit introduced virtual mining of minex token as you can see from the previous posts and it doesn't need to mine your self , it's just needs you to buy hash mining for the mining to be activated and starts to mine itself