Yobit mining! 🙋 - Page 11 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Yobit mining! 🙋

Mining is only possibe through the physical mining gigs so this kind of mining willl be difficult to introduce and keep on running as well. I do not think this will happen.

On 11/6/2020 at 5:57 AM, Victoria' said:

It looks a good idea, but I think yobit moderators have to think deeply because they will need to buy antminer machines and they will need to pay high electricity bills.

There is no mining going on.

It's an obvious Ponzi scheme.

Yes there is no doubt. Yobit mining is the the system in which yobit mine the bitcoin. But the main thing is that i think they have high fees so therefore people don't trust on it. 

• +2 1

Yobit is one of the few cryptocurrency exchanges currently offering a wide range of different services in my opinion. While limited transactions can be made in many crypto money exchanges, Yobit offers many different services together. Of course, as I use the Yobit exchange and read the information shared on this forum, I learn and discover new things. Therefore, I can say that Yobit has a very interesting and different structure compared to other exchanges.

In my opinion yobit mining is very good for yobit users. Mining in yobit has start for a long time. We can earn pocket money from that easily.

YoBit is an online exchange trading platform designed to support the trading of cryptocurrencies. According to Coinmarketcap , the YoBit platform facilitates the trading of as many as 497 cryptocurrencies and tokens and 8,575 active pairings.

On 11/9/2020 at 5:54 AM, Cryptooo said:

This is the best thought that yobit will begin the work on mining thus numerous people groups will join this 

Yobit has already started mining some weeks ago, it is called vmining, anyone can register on yobit and be involved in the mining to gain profit. It mines mined and you will need yo power to make it completely profitable. It is a good way to earn income, many people have tried it and have good profit. 

It's not pictures, it's going to save so much cash and I don't think Yobit is ready.This is not the key to a successful website.  They can work as cloud mining as well as some hardcore mines, if people like this kind of thing.  I think it’s a wonderful idea, and I hope Yobit takes it into consideration.

Dear friend yobit exchange offer cloud vmining are very good to earn money. This is yobit best offer. But I cannot invest vmining for money reason. I think I will buy vmining and profit form this. Vmining now give 10x profit form investment. Yobit all offer so good.

On 11/2/2019 at 11:41 AM, Luna disari said:

Yobit don't complete their transections own. they send them in blockchain and pay fees. if they want to provide hashpower then they have to buy hardwares also. i think they won't do it.

They can buy the mining hardware but they must be calculating the profit thats will be generated before buying those mining rigs, so maybe they already saw that mining is not profitable. 

• +2 1

It is not a good idea, but it goes for all the virtual miners who rent hashrate power not only for yobit, better to save money to buy the right equipment to mine, decent pc and good graphics card.

• +2 1

31 minutes ago, Ramz99737 said:

It is not a good idea, but it goes for all the virtual miners who rent hashrate power not only for yobit, better to save money to buy the right equipment to mine, decent pc and good graphics card.

Do not forget electricity bills that can be an overcharge for miners in some countries, that's why they tend to rent a portion of the mining hashpower, it's two birds one stone opportunity for crypto lovers; they get mining profit while excluding electricity bills

Hey mate, thanks for your post, yes yobit is launch vmining and that become very popular in the world wide, people are getting everyday interest who are purchasing the plan from yobit exchange, so any person want to invest that features they can try this .

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Although I don't like mining because I know it has no future, the cost is high, the profit is low, and the investors don't want it in the short term. If Yobit takes this step it will not be good.

This looks good for yobit platform, maybe it will be so in the future and yobit platform will be the leader in that, but I don't know the opinion of yobit exchange developer, I am sure it would be very interesting if yobit has a mining platform and I think yobit can add this feature and make the exchange More profitable.

I do not think that the Ubit platform will use mining, or will present this idea now ... It should grow more to start such a step .. As for devices, did you know that mining requires high-specification devices? A superlative laptop whose price is not less than 1500 dollars .. I do not think that you can mine from your cell phone, no matter how sophisticated it is.

Yobit exchange start mining page thats a great news you can choose diffrent plan that the exchange have provided, you have to buy them with Bitcoin, and you will earn Minex Coin through Mining, you can exchange them to Btc in yobit exchange,yobit exchange will popular in near future with this great mining platform that they have open for all yobit users, happy mining..

Hmm no, I do not think that this idea may like them. I expect that they will lose two-thirds of their profits if they partially purchase a simple profit, and also many will enjoy the advantage of mining for free. I do not think that they will provide an opportunity for everyone so easily.

Really this idea is good and also great opportunity for us to start mining.yobit mining is also open and it will be good for yobit users.yobit is looking for to become popular and due to this initiative yobit can travel to the journey of popularity.

I know that mining requires more than a computer, and they must be of high quality, in order to make a high profit, but if you use your mobile phone, this will be a waste of your time, it will ruin the phone, and also you will make a low profit, think carefully.

• +3 1

You may have a different attitude towards cryptocurrencies but you can definitely say it for sure today it is impossible to deny that this investment method can increase your capital several times over

On 11/2/2019 at 1:04 PM, Lubruselu said:

What do you guys think if yobit will add mining page to their platforms, and we do not mine with our device we only use to buy hash power from them, how do you feel this idea as you are yobit user it is good idea or bad idea. Put your opinions here about your feeling's.

I say that yobit should have to do this because this is really a nice feature but I am not sure that yobit will do this or not because there is a difficulty for it that yobit have to buy hardware for this but we have to request to yobit to do this it is really very profitable for us. I think it is a best step for us to earn more and yobit will also become more popular by doing this.

Tokens or other parks such as dice rolls that can be converted to crypto.x.  Likewise all things considered as excavation are not productive regardless of whether they are included in it

Yobit is already providing us with v mining feature and it is providing a good profit on the investments on the daily basis weekly or monthly basis.your idea will increase the popularity of yobit.

I don't prefer mining because it will waste your precious time and also you can get a good trading knowledge from here and use that to earn even more money that mining does..

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day