Yobit mining! πŸ™‹ - Page 10 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Yobit mining! πŸ™‹

I'm excited for yobit and the integration of virtual mining as an extra service in the exchange. Imagine that other projects only have cloud mining in a website and think they are professional. Yobit is an exchange and added this too. It is unimaginable and I'm trying to convince every one in crypto to look at yobit and have this exchange as a model for how business and crypto services should be.

• +1 1

The Yobit mining system is currently leading the virtual mining trade, the virtual mining system offered by Yobit is very good and has several plans and you can select the one that best suits your needs and economic aspirations.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes my friend. Yobit successfully fulfilled your wish and they now giving you options to invest in mining. It is the most cool thing I've seen in an exchange! I'm now trying to make the minimum and invest in it. Just look at the rewards. This is the real deal!

• +2 1

Currently Yobit has the miners' section, several colleagues have already bought their miners and in 3 weeks they have already recovered their initial investment. I will do the same, I plan to buy 2 miners in Yobit because I know it will be worth it and will leave me a very good profit.

I feel very satisfied with the performance of the Vmining micro that I acquired since September 5 that I acquired it, I am earning micro which are giving me very good returns, I recovered my investment in less than expected and I feel very good with this

Invesmen is significantly more than any other than mining at the moment due to the difficulty of mining all kinds of coins and there is no mining system in yobit exchange. I don't prefer mining. Some prey spaces are ruining and hurting your PC.

On 11/2/2019 at 4:04 AM, Lubruselu said:

What do you guys think if yobit will add mining page to their platforms, and we do not mine with our device we only use to buy hash power from them, how do you feel this idea as you are yobit user it is good idea or bad idea. Put your opinions here about your feeling's.

I think that with the virtual miner yobit has a good tool to offer good returns to its users, who knows if in the future yobit will bring something similar to your proposal.

On 02.11.2019 at 19:33, setifien said:

Π­Ρ‚ΠΎ выглядит Π½Π΅ΠΏΠ»ΠΎΡ…ΠΎ, Π½ΠΎ я Π΄ΡƒΠΌΠ°ΡŽ, Ρ‡Ρ‚ΠΎ ΠΌΠΎΠ΄Π΅Ρ€Π°Ρ‚ΠΎΡ€Ρ‹ yobit Π΄ΠΎΠ»ΠΆΠ½Ρ‹ Ρ…ΠΎΡ€ΠΎΡˆΠΎ ΠΏΠΎΠ΄ΡƒΠΌΠ°Ρ‚ΡŒ, ΠΏΠΎΡ‚ΠΎΠΌΡƒ Ρ‡Ρ‚ΠΎ ΠΈΠΌ Π½ΡƒΠΆΠ½ΠΎ Π±ΡƒΠ΄Π΅Ρ‚ ΠΊΡƒΠΏΠΈΡ‚ΡŒ ΠΌΠ°ΡˆΠΈΠ½Ρ‹ antminer, ΠΈ ΠΈΠΌ придСтся ΠΎΠΏΠ»Π°Ρ‡ΠΈΠ²Π°Ρ‚ΡŒ большиС счСта Π·Π° элСктричСство

I think they do not make a bad profit from commissions from transactions, and based on this, this light will not cost them anything, but + it will be that they will hold the currency for a very long time, making themselves a long-term income from this. I think that's a pretty good idea.

Jobit is a platform like crypto currency.
Jobbit mining crypto currency plays a very important role. You could make a lot of money through the Jobit platform. cryto currency is one of the best platforms thank you for sharing this with me

Lately I have noticed that Yobit is giving to the loyal members of the exchange some very good offers to begin with mining. It is investment in miners and you can earn daily returns given in MINEX tokens. Give a look at these amazing plans for investement! I was reading and I couldn't believe this. You can even earn 4000 dollars every day from this!

Β 

image.thumb.png.de2c50865e4ff24980d94adb23ffdc04.png

• +4 1

It is a good idea of what you say that Yobit adds a mining with hashing power would not be bad, but you can also invest in their investment plans that are very profitable too and that pay insurance I recommend it

Yobit mining is very good and it is giving many daily benefits, And also you do not have to buy equipment to mine with yobit because it is virtual.

after almost a year yobit already has its mining, to mine MINEX and since it was released to the public the coin has been increasing little by little the more they invest the more it increases its value and the more they earn, I hope you were able to invest when it came out, it was only $ 100 the first miner, now it's over $ 200

Mining in Yobit is very cool and I like the first package with a value of $ 210 and every day it gives you 6 mix currency you sell at a value of $ 3 per day

mining in yobit is profitable as you just need to buy only hashrates from them and they are doing the rest. they are using there miners to produce a profit for us. moreover there is no tension for high electricity bills. they are giving profit in a period of time. moreover it is an popular exchange site which is providing mining which we can exchange after mining easily. yobit mining is lot more safe as they are fully secure and trusted site.

Vmining in Yobit exchange has a hot demand in the market due to high profits everyday. System mines everything & you've opportunity to maximize your daily profits effortlessly.

On 11/2/2019 at 11:04 AM, Lubruselu said:

What do you guys think if yobit will add mining page to their platforms, and we do not mine with our device we only use to buy hash power from them, how do you feel this idea as you are yobit user it is good idea or bad idea. Put your opinions here about your feeling's.

I think yobit had implemented your suggestion, because I see in the yobit platform there currently have the new earning opportunity which is yobit virtual mining.Β 

the problem is micro mining amount also high, Β all the risks and Yobit must be clear in the risks, you should it understand

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Yobit mining is called virtual mining, and I think bitcoin will be paid, it will be profitable. I see some people even posting the picture of their vminer daily earning on this forum, which means it profits them.Β 

On 11/2/2019 at 4:04 PM, Lubruselu said:

I don't believe for a second there is any actual mining going on here. It looks to me like Yobit is just releasing tokens from a reserve as they are purchased. As for your question about it being a good idea, the math's doesn't lie, its still profitable at the moment, even with the new YoPower maintenance costs. I've made quite a lot of money with it and will continue to use it until the math's tells me its no longer profitable. I'm not sure if i would want to buy in at the moment though, my advice would be to start off with a micro miner until you see what your getting yourself in for.

• +1 1

It's a good step forΒ yobit start ifΒ  they startΒ  mining andΒ  by using this method yobit will get more popolarity among the people. This is the best opportunities for those people's who have no investment.Β 

On 11/5/2019 at 12:51 AM, Ghetto workout said:

I think this is a good idea, because this is a new opportunity on this exchange. And new opportunities are always development

I remember how I was struggling in the the cryptocurrency market that's to this oppurnity this yobit has provide. All you need is a little fund to buy power and mine for the currency of your choice

On 13.10.2020 at 07:37, carlossn21 said:

Yobit mining is very good and it is giving many daily benefits, And also you do not have to buy equipment to mine with yobit because it is virtual.

Yeah, but you gotta buy electricity for miners nowπŸ˜‚

On 11/19/2019 at 3:08 PM, Raven said:

I think that would be great if yobit exchange could do mining too because it can give people more opportunities here that they can earn money. Also it could help there business too. What do you think?Β 

Β so they would give a lot of confidence to investors who are unhappy to invest in the possible mining to add, without a doubt Yobit would give a good blow to attract investors, traders and miners to the page.

Β 

The best important thing here is to make sure that we are working the right direction with the mining strategy given we need to work and put to work as hard and be able to run the market well with no other problem we need to follow a strategy , but the mining on yobit is actually working perfectly really perfectly. its one of the best we have out there and its working perfectly for me. Minex is the biggest thing that we are going to work with and we need to follow every one that we have been given today , its really beautiful to use minex its a beautiful thing to be with this program and we should enter it and use it