How much you earn from trading? - Page 13 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

How much you earn from trading?

I really want to know how much you guys make per day/week/month/year in your cryptocurrency trading activities. Cause I earn up to 60% weekly so I don't know it is risk or 60% doesn't enough for whole week. I just need you guys advice's.

I think my profit is about 15-20% in general, it is true that sometimes there are deals that earn a lot more but then come other deals in which you lose a bit and the end result is about 15-20% of the capital and sometimes less. If you as say it about 60% this is very good.

On 11/2/2019 at 2:51 PM, Lubruselu said:

I really want to know how much you guys make per day/week/month/year in your cryptocurrency trading activities. Cause I earn up to 60% weekly so I don't know it is risk or 60% doesn't enough for whole week. I just need you guys advice's.

My income from trading is uncertain depending on market conditions. If you make 60% every week that's pretty good. I only make about 20% per week if the market is good, I have very few coins to trade so a little profit.

It depends on each year.

But on 2018 i earn a lot from trading and holding crypto.

i'm also airdrop and bounty hunter, and those two type make me some more money

There is involvement of lot of factors which may effect your earning on trading like market your constration your tips and tricks and techniques and beside that how much did u invest in it and how forseener you are.

If you want to earn it depends how much time you invest here not only time but also your qualification, work skills   depend on it.so if you want to more earn you should enrich your skills and experienc.   

This is an excellent profit rate, and you can continue with that, but put your profits in a portfolio without trading in the event of a market reversal into a continuous decline, and you will find a safe percentage of your profits from the market.

I have not made any trade yet so there is nothing that I have earned from the trading I am a new comer so have to learn that thing before I can do it practically with my money.

Learning about trading will determine how someone can earn from it, it may people learn trading to earn but they lose, trading is very risky, we also need to be very careful, learning it very well and being experienced about it. 

• +2 1

Well it is depending on how much you want to risk of your money. There is no exact profit i can say because i am only small trader who are started recently. I thick i earn about 60-70% of how much i trade weekly and for me as small trader i think it is enough.

On 11/10/2020 at 7:59 AM, Yomose said:

Learning about trading will determine how someone can earn from it, it may people learn trading to earn but they lose, trading is very risky, we also need to be very careful, learning it very well and being experienced about it. 

You are very right, like me I did not learn it very well and traded some coins some days ago, I have lost over $150, then j realized trading is not for beginners because beginners will lose. I am not trading for now, learning about it very well before I will continue. 

• +2 2

On 11/11/2020 at 2:15 PM, GanBin said:

You are very right, like me I did not learn it very well and traded some coins some days ago, I have lost over $150, then j realized trading is not for beginners because beginners will lose. I am not trading for now, learning about it very well before I will continue. 

So sorry for your loss, but not that trading is not for beginners, the thing is to just start with a very small amount to gain experience. Starting with $50 is not bad while trading with only $10 at a time is better.

I know about trade site more and more but I don't know which site is trusted then other. I know that trading sites are more legit when you buy with small price then sell with big price when the selling price is big. So can anyone suggest me to a trusted trading site.

• +2 1

I trade in several digital currencies, including small ones, including Bitcoin and Litecoin. I divide my profits into several currencies, some of which are those who profit in them in the short term, and some of them profit in them in the long run. The monthly profit is about 10 percent

• +2 1

I earn by trading about $ 2 a day as a beginner. I think it is good because my capital is small and I seek to increase its value.

• -1 1

60% weekly means more than 250% per month and that is 2.5× of your investment which is a lot more than what it ought to be in real trading so that is the best thing to do if you are doing this.

• +3 1

I bet it is depend on the price when you sell it. If you are settle for the high price compared to the price you buy it. Then there is also a high chance to earn a lot than what you are expected but if you settle for the low price or equal to the price when you but it. You earn low amount and you can lose your money because of transaction fee. You can also wasting your day holding your crypto for nothing

It's up to you how much you want to invest. The more you invest, the more you can earn. There's no denying that you can't earn from it. If you invest once, you earn twenty times more. By doing investment you can earn and  can easily  become a successful trader and get rich in days.

• +2 1

I earn a lot of money from trading, but there is no fixed percentage of the money that I gained, because it depends on the market and depends on the number of opportunities I enter and the number of currencies that rise in the market. Each time I earn a different amount of trading.

• +2 1

You must be taking big risks for that
Getting these profits is very difficult, and you need a lot of experience to get there
I am still a beginner, in fact there is no specific number because there are losses sometimes what I try to reach is 1 percent a day I try to reduce the risk as much as possible

Wow, you earn 60% weekly that's a huge profits mate. I will advise you to continue trading and don't be greedy just be patience with the amount you are earning because it's a good profits. 

On 11/22/2020 at 8:01 AM, Allena Cillie said:

So, how much can you make from your trading? Indeed, this depends on how much you're gambling per trade. If you risk $1000, then you can make a normal of $20,000 every year. If you risk $3000, then you can make a normal of $60,000 per year.it rely upon you how much u need imvest.

I think your calculations are a bit more optimistic than reality. Earning $20.000 annually means earning $1666 per month! How could you increase your $1000 investment by 1.6x every month in a row? Earning 30% profit per month is much more realistic that what you stated. Turning $1000 into $1300 is quite possible and anyone can do it but earning 160% percent is only possible if you try extremely high risk methods like scalping which threatens your investment. There is not enough fluctuation on the market to let us earn that high in a short time.

Edited by Brushless4500KV

last  months when the bitcoin price was 8000$, I bought with 300$ Bitcoin because all the predictions said that this Crypto will still rising in the next months.

so I took the chance and started, I sold it when the price reached near to  14000$ and make 80$ as profits^^

maybe I was wrong when I sold it because the price now is 18500$ but it was a really good experience for me ^^