How wealthy your country in term of crypto assest? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
xBDT Script

How wealthy your country in term of crypto assest?

On 10/31/2019 at 9:41 PM, alther said:

If maybe the country could only be considered behind. Assuming that 20 BTC are scattered throughout the world, there is still hope that the country will have several coins which have unlimited supply but are valuable, for example Ethereum and Monero. So if my sight is only behind, maybe.

I agree with your opinion and I support with the statement that you made for the glory of a country that only holds 20 BTC scattered throughout the world but the country has unlimited supply and high value so to carry out sustainable trade the country can still do it.

Maybe our country will become even more poor as government tries to get funds from and thus controlling it and not giving the citizens the things they deserve. We'll become wealthy as soon as all corrupt officials will be eradicated. 

• +1 1

My country in which I currently live on so does not like cryptocurrency that all ATMs with bitcoin are only in two big cities, namely Moscow and St. Petersburg. Yes, even the people do not perceive cryptocurrency as money, they all say that it is ordinary candy wrappers. I don't like my government!

Literally not wealthy at all interms of crypto. I think that isnbwcause in my country bitcoin is not as much knownas it is in other countries. I hope in the future more people get to use it for my country.

My country don't accept crypto-currency so there is no crypto assets in my country. I hope in future my country will understand the benefit of crypto. But many freelancer use bitcoin in my country.      

It will be wealth down here if crypto will be accepted, out people are curious and will want to take every advantage of it

In Philippines, it is not totally prohibited on this type of cryptobanking. Correct me if I'm wrong guys but i think that our cryptobanking is legitimate in the Philippines. 

On 10/31/2019 at 9:02 PM, xBDT Script said:

WaMhP3h.jpg

Imagine after one or two decades we may see Fiat currency will not be existed in the world or let's say after 50 to 100 years from now - it really does not matter. The only currency will be cryptocurrency.

If it happens, how much healthy your country economy will be?

There are some countries where cryptocurrency is banned. They are barely holding any cryptocurrency. Among 21 million BTC, this countries may not get even a tiny amount since still they have banned it. Any chance that they will face huge crisis at that time?

Please share your opinion, don't tell that fiat will not be replaced by cryptocurrency. It's just imagination, what if?

My country is not so weallthy in both fiat and cryptocurrencies. But I can say we are going to be a wealthy one. Our government accepted already the use of cryptocurrency. That's why many people in my country are already using it.

It is very difficult to imagine that only crypto currencies will be used. This is unlikely. I think cryptocurrencies may be an auxiliary tool in the economy but they will not replace ordinary money.At the moment, they still cannot exactly conclude how to calculate the price of bitcoin properly

• Useful or interesting 1

Well there is a lot of people interested on cryptocurrencies in my country, and even the government launched its own cryptocurrency named Petro. There are a lot of miners, traders, small investers that have this as his second way of income.

As per your question OP, I think if our local fiat were replaced by crypto a lot of people could not use it, because it's not easy to understand or use.

• +4 1

I don't know, but in my country there are some local crypto exchangers that are good, although not one of the big exchangers, at least the development of crypto is quite good in my country. There are special regulations such as restrictions, so everyone can use cryptocurrency.

First of all my country doesn't support bitcoin:classic_sleep: Our technology also soo poor so accounding to my country system my country won't be wealthy in term of crypto asset, Only a few number of people know about bitcoin in our country.

That's how the situation is in almost any country. Bitcoin is not really so popular right now even though millions of people are using it. That's why governments don't care that much about it

I think it's just average since crypto is not really known in our country but it is legal to use. Our government doesn't look at crypto as a currency. We can really not use crypto as a payment on stores.

I do not know exactly how much, certainly in my country not too many who store digital assets such as crypto. Because cryptocurency is still illegal here, it makes the country not interested in cryptocurency.

Until now I do not really know about my country whether they already have some cryptocurrency for the future, but looking at the public they seem to have many assets of cryptocurrency

In my country, i think is lower it's not wealthy in my country because there's no equipment to use or high tech device to mine Bitcoin or anything to use for bitcoin. Many people use bitcoin but the value is too low like other countries

They're wealthy and strong assets.

I think my country is very wealthy in terms of cryptocurrencies since many people here are using it. I know many people that are in crypto.

On 10/31/2019 at 9:02 PM, xBDT Script said:

WaMhP3h.jpg

Imagine after one or two decades we may see Fiat currency will not be existed in the world or let's say after 50 to 100 years from now - it really does not matter. The only currency will be cryptocurrency.

If it happens, how much healthy your country economy will be?

There are some countries where cryptocurrency is banned. They are barely holding any cryptocurrency. Among 21 million BTC, this countries may not get even a tiny amount since still they have banned it. Any chance that they will face huge crisis at that time?

Please share your opinion, don't tell that fiat will not be replaced by cryptocurrency. It's just imagination, what if?

My country is not that wralthy in terms of cryptocurrency. But I believe that soon cryptocurrency will be introduced publicly in the Philippines. Many people are already supporting cryptocurrencies because it can be beneficial to many. Through this people can gain and earn so much money.

• +1 1

My country is not too rich, but they prohibit its average for a number of money laundering and that is the truth. There are many who will use it to launder money and they send BTC and other types of electronic money to other countries to send money easily and safely.

• +2 1

with all due respect but i dont think crypto will be the thing that all countries will rely on if something happened to fiat, something new like this Libra might be invented and agreed upon worldwide is possible but definitely not bitcoin.

• +5 1

my country for now i think  they are not too much cormftable with bitcoin and crypto corrency , lot of countries in fact but i think in future they will have an openmind open this domain

• +1 1

My country isn't that healthy in terms of cryptocurrency assets.Only few of the population in our country uses it but the fact that our country doesn't make any big moves to prohibit Bitcoin and cryptocurrency there's a big possibility that we can gain huge crypto assets if it is being introduced to our countrymen.

Maybe they still have ethereum or some other kind. but I think bitcoin will still be an option later, when btc rises quickly people will understand that.