How wealthy your country in term of crypto assest? - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
xBDT Script

How wealthy your country in term of crypto assest?

Currently, only like 20-30% of people in my country know about crypto currency, so if flat money is wiped out and only crypto currency is used world wide, I guest my country will become very poor.

This is something that will be very joyful to change the system of paying money only through cryptocurrencies, and if local currencies are attended, the global economy will flourish and lead to a lack of unemployment for young people, especially for poor families, by investing in cryptography.

In my country (Venezuela) crypto are legal, so much so that the government created a cryptocurrency and even legislated on this. I think that the economy could be globalized, in the case you propose, since all countries would use the same crypto (the strongest by then).

On 11/1/2019 at 3:22 PM, james said:

here in canada, there several atms of crypto near to 700. this is very fun to deal with crypto atms you can directly cashout dollars through atms.

My country Venezuela is truly adoptive of crypto for opinionated and economical situation, we give a wild inflation toll and our populace set up on bitcoin and altcoins the perfect apartment to look after the money. at this point the basic assets the folks foothold is bitcoin and second is dash.

If I will talk about my country then it's true that now also there are not so much of youth and users who are connected with Crypto coins but according to the changes there are users who are introducing these coins to others from which they can also get benefits and gain profits which will further create a good assets.

17 hours ago, sandysoo said:

Your luck is beautiful because you are in a country that respects and accepts cryptocurrencies, tell me what your country is?

There is not only one country which accept cryptocurrencies use and support them as well, there have a lot of countries which did that and mostly from Asian countries

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

I think this problem has no solution. Some governments oppose bitcoin and cryptocurrencies and will not allow them to enter their countries. If banknotes are replaced by cryptocurrencies one day, that will be a fatal blow to their paper money because they will be out of the game.

Our country is not that developed in the crypto field. Cause the cryptocurrencies are not legal in our country. The government is thinking to legalize that. But I hope soon the government will understand the importance. 

Am not really sure but I think its relative small, not so many people understand what is happeing on this world and especially from our country those who know it are from the ubarn set up they are good easy to see and they are not as many but we do live with them as they are

I think the price of bitcoin will go up like crazy, and it will reach a unique price.It's really hard to imagine that the world's favorite thing, such as Fiat Money, is now a fist replaced by cryptocurrency, but let's see what you want.

The individuals in my nation are utilizing crypto and a significant number of them are online workers and are acquiring in crypto as the individuals in our nation realize. But people are now more and more getting involved in it.

On 10/31/2019 at 3:02 PM, xBDT Script said:

WaMhP3h.jpg

Imagine after one or two decades we may see Fiat currency will not be existed in the world or let's say after 50 to 100 years from now - it really does not matter. The only currency will be cryptocurrency.

If it happens, how much healthy your country economy will be?

There are some countries where cryptocurrency is banned. They are barely holding any cryptocurrency. Among 21 million BTC, this countries may not get even a tiny amount since still they have banned it. Any chance that they will face huge crisis at that time?

Please share your opinion, don't tell that fiat will not be replaced by cryptocurrency. It's just imagination, what if?

Don't you think that they will just replace their current fiat with their own made up "cryptocurrencies" that are controlled surveillance tools, like China is planning to do.

In terms of permissionless cryptocurrencies, my country will be left behind and poor.

Edited by rekter

I'm not sure about the Bitcoiners in my country. From the looks of it people that own more than one Bitcoin must be just a dozen and no more. Usually the most owners of Bitcoin are allocated in rich countries were wages are more than enough to cover the basic needs of a family, predominantly western countries such as the US, Canada and a few EU nations. Also I've noticed that Argentina had many people trading and owning Bitcoins since 2013. It surprised me, but then I took a look at their inflation levels, which are unsustainable the last 20 years.

My country is very uneducated in this crypto thing, they thought that this is scam or this could not be helpful in the economic status, I wish I could teach them all about so many things.

I am just working here from some days and don't know about the exact importance of crypto in my country but my friends told me it is very important digital currency and it will gives me much benifits

Most people in my country are using crypto and many of them are making money online and making money from crypto because the people of our country know that the future of crypto will be great.

In my country India, there are 40 to 50 percent population is known about cryptocurrency while 20 to 25 percent are daily traders. So i think after cryptocurrency will become only currency to transact India will have enough crypto rich. But i think this is quite impossible thing to replace fiat currency by cryptocurrency. Thank you..

I do not think and do not think that the disappearance of these currencies affects my country because these currencies are not relied upon by anything in my country

If we imagine that this really happened and it is almost impossible to happen, then this will lead to the emergence of rich and poor peoples globally, and the map of the world economy will change greatly.

Surely if a country has banned crypto and it doesn't have any btc then that country will be in huge crisis. But I think it is not possible for cryptocurrencies to totally replace Fiat currencies.

There are many crypto users in my country but i don't know anything about government what they said about accepting crypto in our country or not. The bigger percent of teenagers in our country they have good lives because of crypto currency. 

Time is the ultimate weapon!

The crypto currency in my country is not that famous and many people don't have a knowledge about crypto currency and the government has no rules and regulations on it so i can say that we are poor in terms of crypto.