Mobile mining, faucet claiming or sleep whole day? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Luciferludz

Mobile mining, faucet claiming or sleep whole day?

1 minute ago, opophle said:

Why wоuld yоu sеlect fаir оnе оf these thrеe аlternatives, whеn thеrе аrе othеr соncеivаblе оutсomеs to creatе сash within the world of сryptосurrеncies. On the оff chаnce thаt you've gоt no exсhаnging сash, dо а bоunty campаign, gо to аn airdrop .. do something along with your life 🙂 

He mentioned these options because he have ask for those who do not have any skills and who can collect money only using these three methods. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

On 10/31/2019 at 10:29 AM, Luciferludz said:

Which one do you think is a best way to earn free cryptocurrencies online between.

1: Mobile mining to earn  85 Satoshis while you fall a sleep?

2: Faucet claiming to earn 1500 satoshis while you spent more than 20 hours online?

3: To sleep whole day without earn something?

Which one do you think is a best alternative for you. Put your opinion concerned with those three sections only.

I believe the first two points are earning you something which is better than sleeping all day. Even though might give you less Satoshi but other time it will accumulate to something which is batter than not doing any.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1

Earn free Ethereum every 1 Hour

https://free-ethereum.io/?referer=243721

I rather to sleep the whole day than wasting time for a penny.. It's not worth your time unless you have many referrals in faucets that could be profitable, but it is really hard to get referrals..

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

11 minutes ago, murder said:

i prefer  " sleep whole day without earn something " ^_^ i dont believe the Faucet  profit this is lose your time without any great profit if your wanna profit from Faucet  you need many of refferals   

If you will sleep the whole day and will not earn any penny then you will find it hard to live in this world as you will need some money to buy food to live here. 

• +1 1

10 minutes ago, murder said:

i prefer  " sleep whole day without earn something " ^_^ i dont believe the Faucet  profit this is lose your time without any great profit if your wanna profit from Faucet  you need many of refferals   

So if you already know free faucet claiming is profit but it need much referrals! How can you choose to sleep instead of referring peoples?

• -3 1

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

1 minute ago, Luciferludz said:

So if you already know free faucet claiming is profit but it need much referrals! How can you choose to sleep instead of referring peoples?

Once if he will collect a lot of referral then he will not need to work after collecting them but will earn from the referral earnings as commissions. 

• -2 1

14 minutes ago, Nicecrypto said:

I believe the first two points are earning you something which is better than sleeping all day. Even though might give you less Satoshi but other time it will accumulate to something which is batter than not doing any.

You are correctly than anyone, because many of people think its good to sleep whole time but you said you can choose one of both mining and faucets you are really incredible.

• -1 1

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

Iqoption.com/signup

2 minutes ago, Luciferludz said:

You are correctly than anyone, because many of people think its good to sleep whole time but you said you can choose one of both mining and faucets you are really incredible.

Yeah something is better than doing nothing. I say that we have to earn no matter it is smaller. If we will save them then one day we will have a large collection. 

• +1 1

2 minutes ago, HeroCre said:

Once if he will collect a lot of referral then he will not need to work after collecting them but will earn from the referral earnings as commissions. 

Yes of course also in mobile mining you can earn more from referrals earnings. But sleeping you will only earn dreams and nightmares.

• -1 1

Iqoption.com/signup

1 minute ago, Luciferludz said:

Yes of course also in mobile mining you can earn more from referrals earnings. But sleeping you will only earn dreams and nightmares.

But not everyone can earn with mobile mining as many people say that it will harm their mobile and many people are saying that their mobile phones get hanged. 

• -1 1

1 minute ago, HeroCre said:

Yeah something is better than doing nothing. I say that we have to earn no matter it is smaller. If we will save them then one day we will have a large collection. 

Yah sure you don't have to judge any work we must put Interest first no matter how that work is hard or embarrased work we only look at money first.

3 minutes ago, HeroCre said:

But not everyone can earn with mobile mining as many people say that it will harm their mobile and many people are saying that their mobile phones get hanged. 

But for beginners in cryptocurrency they must hope mobile mining is profitable so they should proud of it. Also me when I was newbie in crypto I was much likely mobile mining but I was only earn 60 satoshis whole day but after one weak I were discovered that i'm playing around.

• +2 1

Iqoption.com/signup

4 minutes ago, murder said:

im agree with you but i mean you should trading in your yime thats more useful , another thing if you wanna create a good money from faucet  you need some active refferal with you at this hour you can really make a good money , 

I hope you understand me 

Doing trade and searching for active referrals is good to do to earn a good income for your living. I commented above I commented above for those who choose the option of just sleeping and doing nothing. 

• +1 1

1 minute ago, Thefighter said:

Instead of wasting my whole day trying to earn a few satoshi I would rather choose to sleep and don't waste my time. Faucets are the lowest paying options for earning coins, it's worse than working for a minimum wage in your country.

I think you will have any other way of earning from which you will get money while you are sleeping. The earning from mobile mining and faucet are for those who do not have any other way of earning. 

• +1 1

8 hours ago, Luciferludz said:

Imagine you don't have a chance to earn some free money here, and you've just been given those three alternatives to choose only one alternative.

I will choose no 2, because sleeping just make me fat and not make me rich,..while faucet we can get rich if those coin explode 10 x may be next year😀

• +1 1

On 10/31/2019 at 4:29 PM, Luciferludz said:

Which one do you think is a best way to earn free cryptocurrencies online between.

2: Faucet claiming to earn 1500 satoshis while you spent more than 20 hours online?

Which one do you think is a best alternative for you. Put your opinion concerned with those three sections only.

Option No. 1: it won't be enough to pay for electricity and so on
option no. 2: it's too low, 1500 satosi for 20 hours
Option No. 3: This is better, I can rest and break from doing many things that are detrimental to myself. :classic_laugh:

• +1 1

On 10/31/2019 at 12:29 PM, Luciferludz said:

With mobile mining you're killing your device and it's a waste of time.

On 10/31/2019 at 12:29 PM, Luciferludz said:

Faucet claiming to earn 1500 satoshis while you spent more than 20 hours online?

If you could used your little earning on dice game you can get away with a lot of money someways in a week.

On 10/31/2019 at 1:43 PM, Sponge08 said:

To sleep whole day without earn something?

Why sleep, don't you have thongs to do in life?

That is not the best way to earn free cryptocurrencies because all of the options cannot give big earning to us. I prefer to pay some money to have crypto than to do mobile mining or faucet claiming because of both needs long before we can earn some amount. It's better to sleep the whole day and trying to trade because, in trading, I can have a chance to make a profit, and I am sure that my profit will be bigger than the mobile mining or faucet claiming. If we were a few years ago, then faucet mining will be the best option because a few years ago, the reward from the faucet was bigger than now.

• +3 1

the choices of alternatives on how to get an extra income, i personally will choose... number 3. lol i’m just kidding... though i get to really pick, i will choose number two which is Faucet claiming to earn 1500 satoshis while you spent more than 20 hours online. i think that i am too needy for extra income right now so i will pick that... however since i am sleep deprived right now, i will honestly pick number 3... haha. 

those choices i will say, that was really hard haha... but really right now, i think i just go and sleep.

• +3 1

Not all of this, I think this is three bad choices, For beginners maybe the second option can be good in order to get some Satoshies  and after accumulating a good amount of them must start trading and trade and so can go ahead.

Cellular mining is not worth it. When factoring in high energy costs potential data costs and low computing power, Cellular mining is a very inefficient way to obtain cryptocurrency.

• +1 1

“1. Mobile mining to earn  85 Satoshis while you fall a sleep?

3: To sleep whole day without earn something?”

i think that i will choose sleeping whole day even without earning something... just kidding. but seriously though, if i have a chance to sleep all day, i will definitely choose it since i am always sleep deprived. however if the choices are just 1 and 2, i think i will choose number 2.

• +3 1

You can earn some free tokens in many ways. You can join some airdrop and bounty too. But if i must choose between mobile mining, faucets and sleep whole day, i will choose sleep all day.

Mobile mining earn some free coins, but it will broke your smartphone. Faucets just wasting your time with just earn very small amount in a hour. I rather sleep a whole day, keep myself healthy. Maybe you staying up late to earns some free coind from faucet. If you get hospitalized, your bill in hospital will be greater than your earning from faucet.

• +3 1

3 hours ago, rokon123 said:

i think mobile mining is better than other 2 option.i'm also spend my time doing this.so, i recommended you mobile mining.i think this is easy way to earn some coin.

Depends on the device you are using. I tried mining on smartphone and end up getting only 20 satoshis a day, not a recommended thing to do unless you have a pc that could mine 5x faster. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

i would choose to claim faucet 1500 satosi.. nothing to lose for claim faucet.mobile mining my smartphone will work hard for mining and using mobile data too.so no way for mobile mining

• +2 2

mobile mining is not very beneficial way because the processor and the ram of the mobile is not bear the high burden that is why it is useless way.

• +1 2