Is mining still profitable in 2019??? - Page 3 - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Migo

Is mining still profitable in 2019???

it depends to a lot of things but probably if you choose right coin it will give profit.is electricity is expensive in your country ?cause mining need a lot electricity and also you need to buy miner machines and fans for keep them cold and you need to rent a place to mine.

Yes, it is still profitable for some countries with relatively cheap energy supply, and the value of bitcoin also influences revenue in this regard, ASIC is the best choice for mining today, with several software updates to be able to improve mining performance better. I agree to be at ASIC for now

It is depending on which coin you are mining. You should do your search and try to know what will the best coin to mining. And make your profitable. 

It really depends on what coin you are mining. Of course if you are mining a very valuable token it will not be much profitable because the mining difficulty is adjusted based on how many miners there are and there are more miners who are trying to get the reward so it becomes harder for everyone. Now if you are mining a cheap token, you will be able to mine many of it but remember that the token is not worth much. Even bitcoin was at one point worthless and you had to spend tens of thousands of it just to buy real world items.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

Coming to 2020, Mining is still profitable if its not all those bitcoin miners will turn off all their miners and bitcoin blockchain will stop moving or will experience slow confirmation time.

spacer.png

Greetings, my friends
Mining with a screen card is no longer useful, especially after the mid-2020 event in May
And increasing the difficulty of mining to 6.25
Buying an ASIC mining machine requires a major investment

7 hours ago, HaramMalik said:

Mining is profitable in my opinion if you have good knowledge about the hardware and coins that which is good in nowadays. But it also depends on your experience 

There are still many people who are mining now and do they make a profit? I think yes if they hold and sell it later when prices rise.

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

28 minutes ago, statin said:

Mining in endure promote it may be promising. It’s the maximum wonderful time to start mining now.For people who don’t want to buy mining rigs in bulk or have mining rigs, there may be another preference buy cloud mining contract.

Now time is not so profitable to enter mining, but it is significant! there are other methods of earning like trading and cloud mining and others.

These days difficulty is increasing in mining, and if electricity costs higher than mined coin value noone will have money to pay for graphics card , untill we have huge Investment and pool of miners we shouldn't start mining

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

I think, Mining is never again productive, I quit mining on the grounds that the market is exceptionally low and a great deal of expenses must be paid for the device. 

Mining is long time pations

On 11/10/2019 at 1:20 AM, Congli18 said:

in my opinion mining in 2019 is still profitable, because many people have experienced profits in 2019, so mining in 2019 is very good for me. and I got many benefits.

Yes dear you are right i also think that, mining in 2019 is still profitable,coz of people, many people have experience profit.

On 10/31/2019 at 12:53 PM, Migo said:

Only a few dollars a day are mined and take several months to pay for the video cards used, which means that the level of profitability is very low, especially if the price falls further. 

This had led many of the pioneers of the mining industry to abandon this field and go to other ways, if you want to look from another angle and want to mine buy an ASIC. 

This is my opinion, what is going to be yours???? 

Mining in 2020 i not as profitable as past years now many users mine the crypto currencies and their will be an competition therefore the profit of mining is decreasing by the time now ASIC machines if giving more profit as mine on graphic cards but time by time mining business is going to bottom .

yes there are great risk on mining BTC mining is not profitable but other currencies , i have been mining with 3 fine CPU with good video card , new one just melt down due to electric fluctuation , there i got the loss and then i recovered my expenses on that and stopped , now after 4 months im mining again , wishing same thing wont happen again 

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Why not ! the prices of crypto are still on the rise and mining is still profitable. But the major setback in mining is its setup and operating costs. But after initial setup you may earn good income from mining.

468x60-3.png

Yeah, I think bitcoin mining is still profitable in 2019-2020. I used Genesis for mining my Bitcoin since they launch their website and I am also upgrading my package so, the mining speed is awesome and I got paid all the time when I requested withdraw

All things considered I am not utilized any mining site. Beacuse mining is anything but a beneficial thing. Its just weast of time and thats it

Yes mining is still profitable. But mining has risky. If we mining our coin then we can get a good profit. Most of the people mining site and earn more money

I think I have a good attitude towards the problem. I don't like the set that is risking, many variables such as crypto mining Save you and you will have access to your coin's private key

• Useful or interesting 1

Mining will always be profitable if you're mining a good coins such as bitcoin, but it's hard to mining bitcoin because of the expensive things and bills to pay and many other reasons that makes it hard.

Mining can be profitable for you unless you have a large computer for your mining, but if dont have then dont do mining because you will lose your computer and you will mine nothing.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 10/31/2019 at 3:53 PM, Migo said:

Only a few dollars a day are mined and take several months to pay for the video cards used, which means that the level of profitability is very low, especially if the price falls further. 

This had led many of the pioneers of the mining industry to abandon this field and go to other ways, if you want to look from another angle and want to mine buy an ASIC. 

This is my opinion, what is going to be yours???? 

I definitely agree I prefer staking coins than mining it both has positive and negative sides but coin staking has more positive sides than mining, only those mining for hobby continue to mine coins, but it's not for investors. 

Actually, this Mining always not profitable. I think mining is not profitable in 2019 . Beacuse you have to pay for the graphics card .  This problem is increasing in mining yet our huge investment.