Is mining still profitable in 2019??? - Page 4 - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Migo

Is mining still profitable in 2019???

I think mining not profitable paying very low amount and need powerful gpu for mining better learn about trading and start trade holding also good option for profit.

I have the same opinion. if this is individual mining, it will be increasingly difficult. in addition, I feel that the cost of electricity and other maintenance also needs to be considered. but, for some large companies, especially those using free electricity, they are still mining to this day. it's quite profitable if you use a lot of rigs, with the latest VGA and set aside other costs.

Now as we have many problems for miners even big projects also not having targetd profits due to high cost in electercity and some other factors also happening so small miners cannot survive because its going to give them lost which happening just because of electercity cost if you able to have very low cost electercity then you can give this try otherwise this is not recomended for any one.

I think ripple mining will still be profitable, but not so much, with a country that uses free natural energy, mining will be more profitable. to me, mining is no longer beneficial.

Not profitable, The bullish run of bitcoin in the year 2019 has contributed to the increase in mining activity. This increases the level of mining difficult as more computers join the network. Therefore Bitcoin mining for retail investor is no longer profitable. I hope this information helps you I gain this knowledge from researching before good luck.

Yes mining is profitable but I recommend you to buy btc and wait for just one year your assets will get trouble. Because the trend shows us that the price is going up  

mining with ASIC will help you to be more profitable with mining, if you choose a good value for money, it works well, and how much electricity your country. to me all is unprofitable

mining is not profitable anymore except for the companies which can produce the rigs 
also in countries which has cold temperature to avoid the cost of cooling down the heat 
so for individual use it is not recommended anymore  at least now may be if the price of BTC gets up again may be the equation will differ

As long as the results obtained from mining are higher than the expenses and the market conditions are getting better, I think mining activities are still profitable.

Well I can't say for sure since I have never actually engaged in mining before  since I came across cryptoworld  but I think it will still be profitable

On 18.02.2020 at 09:16, buosualtu said:

Mine now, sell in a while. Trouble can be a lot higher whilst mining those coins might be extra productive. I desire I'd recognised, which coins that would be😃

Sure its simply beneficial to mine zcash and monero. But the condition is you would like extremely good asic machines to continuously in be gain.

Yes it is still profitable for us. You have to invest minimum money for trading. If you want to mine then you have to invest a lot of money.Mining is not profitable. Trading is profitable. Because, for mining cryptocurrency, you need to invest a lot of money. You have to build a super computer with higher configuration.

I don't know too much about this.  So I don't have much idea about this.  I'll gain knowledge about it and tell you later.  If anyone knows about this, tell me.  So that I can tell everyone later.

I agree with you because the graphics devices these days are very high and profits are few and this is very bad and many people are not working in this field

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

To mine these days you either have to find an altcoin that's really easy to mine that has a stable value, or don't mine because it's barely profitable

• -1 1

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

Cryptocurrency mining has always remained and has been the most profitable business. Today, new ASICs are being created that give hashing speed, so after the upgrade they make a profit. Yes, cryptocurrency mining, this is a profitable business

• +1 1

Just now, supptecnwar said:

if mining isn't productive, why there are so numerous digger still mining a few coins? why they do not fair take off it?. but they still mining some coins, which means it still productive. fair see at this WEBSITE. a few of mining equipment still give you a few benefit each day. especially Innosilicon G32-Mini, it'll grant you $12 per day for each. it incorporates a moo electricity Consumption as well, fair 140W for each.

If the value after sell of the coin(s) you mined is higher than your electicity bills, we can say it is profitable, even if it's only $5 profits per days...

Also remember than you can mine 4 coins at the same time with only 1 mining rig. I made a topic about it.

- dual mining with GPU

- CPU mining

- staking (you can stake all coins based on POS at the same time)

• +1 1

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

It is not profitable anymore due to the increasing costs and the low interest by the miners. The POS mode of mining is better than using the video cards for mining BTC.

Edited by Trader21

This is a very good topic .Thank you so much for posting about this beautiful topic.I have no idea of the details of this.I would be grateful if anyone told me about it.

• -2 1

I like your thoughts on this because mining has become low profit because of the high price of mining devices and the need for a continuous electrical current and therefore the percentage of payments will be greater than the percentage of profit, but the miner ASIC can compensate for the difference in loss?

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Previous year many users even also there was some of my friends who were doing the mining of Bitcoin but some of them have faced various issues such off the closure of the mining sites in between and some are continuing with it now also so it can't be said till you collect the amount of Bitcoin from it.

I agree with the opinion. Mining profits started declining a while ago and became unprofitable. The reason is very high equipment prices and a low currency price. We can consider mining profitable when the currency price is high.