Best place to consult - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Migo

Best place to consult

Yes coin market cap is very popular and genuine website giving 100% accurate details I personally using coin market cap website for details about coins.

it is definitely the most visited website when it comes to cryptocurrency. I know there are others as well, but cmc is very fast, and doesn't have a lot of ads that bother you, and the information is pretty accurate, and hence I always use cmc as my goto website for information about bitcoin or any other crypto.

On 10/31/2019 at 1:26 PM, Migo said:

If you want know everything about cryptocurrencies including prices, best exchange sites, you should go to : https://coinmarketcap.com/ this site is the official web site for cryptocurrencies and everything about it, you will never miss anything even about tokens. 

Maximum people of this crypto use this site to get update of crypto prices. Because it's easy to use and it's interface is normal. Anyone can understand about. In the market there are also some other site like this.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

The best place if u wanna consult about the digital coins and their impact on the market is that of the sites such as this one on which we are currently discussing upon. It's a far  better platform that Reddit or Twitter or Instagram.... Because I like this website.

Yes, Market Cap is the best site that provides you with all the information about any currency you want to know more about, as well as its price and staff

THINK POSITIVE

Coinmarketcap is the home of cryptocurrencies. To know the level of an exchange, to know an upcoming coin, ICO/IEO, market capitalisation, coinmarketcap is the place to be.

Right but we also need read from other sites for comparison and reference

With so many sites in the same name, it is difficult to try to distinguish the entries in this list from one another.  Coinscalendar looks generic, but has a number of good things on its site.  For example, the number of coins and categories allows visitors to be very detailed.  If you have ever wanted a crypto calendar that allows you to search for events related to upcoming whitepapers, Coinscalendar is can be a good your choice for it too.

This site is good for advice and pricing. I use myself the service and analyzed the crypto market that is very convenient. You can find a specific exchange market for your currency, you can find a specific exchange market for your currency.

On 10/31/2019 at 1:26 PM, Migo said:

If you want know everything about cryptocurrencies including prices, best exchange sites, you should go to : https://coinmarketcap.com/ this site is the official web site for cryptocurrencies and everything about it, you will never miss anything even about tokens. 

I don't think it's a consultant site. Because here we can also watch the price update of coins and tokens. It don't provide us any kind of knowledge. It just give us some information about crypto which is important for us.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

There are numerous websites that collection cryptocurrency in rank on google but I cogitate coinmarketcap is correctly for me. everybody has a single come across but it provides me with generally of the better coins, tokens, and exchanges with honest trading volumes.

I think , crypto is the best place for earning . We can easylly use this site for earning . And this site help us many ways .I think this site will greatly benefit our knowledge .

The best place to consult  for your problem regarding cryptocurrency is here on cryototalk  ,because it has several sections of topics related to different problems like topics related to mining, trading,ICO, beginners ,etc , so whatever is the problem you have all answer in here on cryptotalk ,which makes cryptotalk more good .

Welcome with me
Coinmarketcap is the first and preferred destination for traders to know the news and sizes of currency trading
There is a strong competitor, Coingecko, which also provides valuable information and has the confidence of users

Thank you for sharing this site, which is a basic reference for all the cryptocurrency community, and I think that there are now many similar sites, all of which are useful to us, such as coingecko.

I think in this place you have to search deeply to make sure that you understand those who are good here make sure that you understand what they are saying the work that they do the work they provide is good so we have to really define the work of every person properly and good posters here could educate you in making some good trading processes that we can see in the same side

On 2/20/2020 at 11:56 AM, JoeDavid said:

This is actually the case and we all should be focused to ensure we benefit from all this and there is nothing involved in all this and we all should be focused always 

There is no way you can consult yourself for prosper advice in investing in cryptocurrency, you need to set those goals for yourself

Thank you so much mate for sharing this link.And this link help us to know more and more about cryptotalk.It is also a good information for the new member those are joined recently.They get benefited by using this and easily the do comment.

On 02.11.2019 at 13:05, IrinaLavrinova said:

It’s more convenient for me to use coingeko, there are more coins. There are those that have not yet been added to the coinmarketcap, and you can already see all the information of interest on a particular coin.

I fully agree with you that all almost new coins are available on coingeko. Also, all information on exchange sites, etc.

without a doubt it is the best place created to consult crypto data. There are other places, but I stay with this place. It is very very good.

On 10/31/2019 at 1:12 PM, williamz902 said:

Thank you for this. I prefer to use worldcoinindex.com because it also doubles as a portfolio tracker, and has a whole bunch of other information, like trending coins, worst performing coins, etc.

Why not choosing yobit as is good for job like making some trade, making some investment

On 1/4/2020 at 3:32 PM, Peter Urban said:

Coinmarketcap is a great place for crypto, but I like Tradingview too. There are some graphs ideas not only in stocks, but too in crypto.

The graphs or newa spread are also helpful to know the right time to buy or sell your Bitcoin in the crypto market

Thank you, I really can not stay away from this site at all, the information provided to us is very important and one of the most important things we find with it is the history of trading prices of a particular currency and this is very useful.

Being a regular user of coinmarketcap I think it's a great website which gives you information about all the crypto related activities. But you can't fully believe in these statistics. You have to take decisions based on your own research.

Coinmarketcap.com is my favorite index. It basically did so much for the adoption of cryptocurrencies, we owe them. They have links and data that help find out good opportunities. One thing I don't like is the volumes they display which are fake and not to be taken into account. It is what the exchanges provide them, but I guess they could have done better instead of just displaying them.