Deleted posts are frustrating - Page 12 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Agios

Deleted posts are frustrating

You shouldn't be disappointed, we all have to be in such a state. Must be patient and never give up. Writing a good article is not easy, so we need to try to have a hard time. We are the same problem and the solutions are continuously trying.

• +2 1

6 hours ago, Sanjana321 said:

they always try to keep the forum clean and the moderators are working so hard to make this forum at the top level

And due to this is why we all need to help ourselves and the forum at large in terms of posting positive quality informations which will be of great benefit to all members that come across it in the forum because the forum is really helping matters.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

19 hours ago, Projectcrypto said:

And due to this is why we all need to help ourselves and the forum at large in terms of posting positive quality informations which will be of great benefit to all members that come across it in the forum because the forum is really helping matters.

@Projectcrypto mostly time newbie cant help our forum by find out spammer or some thing because they always become confused about their activity in forum.. But the senior member understand well how to make our forum better by clean spammer.. So they always try their best to report spammer and for this they keep extra time for forum..               

On 10/28/2020 at 1:39 PM, Projectcrypto said:

It helping matters alot, it got a big project, and it working positively, so let all endeavor to maintain posting positive and quality information as you said , been United will make us earn and learn to be honest

Sure! just see my screenshot below I dont Spam or write usel ful comments, but since a week ago I can't get over 100 messages because each day appears 99 again, that is really frustrating.

image.thumb.png.a0d46c71dac0ede6f0703db6739979fd.png

image.png

On 10/31/2019 at 3:25 AM, Agios said:

Having written many posts, and deleted many times, it is frustrating. Although trying to find fault where, and I don't think it violates the rules, there is no topic and same title. There is no notification or warning point, this is what makes me frustrated to write a post. 

Congratulations, patience and learning from mistakes. Congratulations on you persevering in searching for mistakes to gain experience in dealing with anything in the forum. You have done well. Now look at how far you have reached. You have reached your account to a great level. I advise everyone to be like you, not to losing hope.

3 hours ago, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

It helping matters alot, it got a big project, and it working positively, so let all endeavor to maintain posting positive and quality information as you said , been United will make us earn and learn to be honest

@Jaafar Fahad Hassan if we make good post grammatically and spell correct and also easy to understand that will not be deleted if we want not to delete posts then we will give more time to this forum for the purpose how to write post so first of all we focus on making a good quality posts that is the main thing..

8 hours ago, Mark wood said:

@Jaafar Fahad Hassan if we make good post grammatically and spell correct and also easy to understand that will not be deleted if we want not to delete posts then we will give more time to this forum for the purpose how to write post so first of all we focus on making a good quality posts that is the main thing..

Yeah mate ,thats true quality post that add knowledge to people here can't be deleted, so we should all adhere to.make posts that will contribute to both senior and new members. 

12 hours ago, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

Sure mate all we need to do is to correct each other whenever we see mistakes from reasonable serious members and by that we will create some mutual understanding which will make us work as a team to help in the development of the forum.

BetFury                                                   

Sometimes the topic on which you have replied is deleted for breaking rules. So your post alongwith that topic is deleted. You must try to comment on the topic that seems most genuine to you.

• Useful or interesting 2

BetFury                                                   

Yes,deleting posts is frustrating, they deleted many posts for me too,I don't know why, but I don't think I've broken any of the rules.

Edited by Ramz99737

On 10/29/2020 at 8:50 AM, Dorjoy12 said:

@Projectcrypto mostly time newbie cant help our forum by find out spammer or some thing because they always become confused about their activity in forum.. But the senior member understand well how to make our forum better by clean spammer.. So they always try their best to report spammer and for this they keep extra time for forum..               

That is good for us all because spending sometime in the forum will enable one to improve his/her self on how to make good quality posts as well as gaining good knowledge and experience about Cryptocurrency and anything related to it.

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

It is frustrating, but at the same time an incentive for the sake of more effort and improvement in the way you write your articles and opinions, because if your post does not have any benefit, it will be deleted because it is useless except for an article empty of ideas. as well as comments should include information discussing the article submitted. This is the goal of the forum not only to spread the largest possible number of publications. 

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

If you think about it probably the possibilities lies between members who posts that topic and everyday we see some of the post get deleted since normally it would been over rated or its just nobody noticed and gets deleted overtime and lastly maybe you typed in a spammed post.

• +2 1

Don't go to depression my friend. You can ignore this by applying some tricks. There are sort by feature in this forum and we can find good topics to discuss by using this tool

• +1 1

It's really frustrating, specially if you put a lot of effort in making that post or topic. I think the best way to avoid getting your post deleted is to make sure that you did not violate any rules and that you posted on a topic that isn't deleted.

What may be happening is that you are commenting on topics that are excluded, and with that your post is also excluded, I recommend that you comment on older topics to avoid this type of problem

• +2 1

You are right, it is somewhat uncomfortable to have a publication deleted, I have also read quite good posts that have been eliminated, so it leads me to think that there may be errors in the elimination criteria.
I think it may be good if they put a message about the reason for deletion.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Deleted any post or comments make us  very frustrating because when we post a comment and after some time we see that our post is deleted by admin then we feel very angry. We spent our special time for post and if we can't get reward then we feel bad.  

I hope every time our posts is being delete we may receive a message composing the reason why it is deleted. We should take it as an positive way too for us to be hard working and we must avoid to complain.

Its really important posts are deleted but the truth is we still have a lot of work to be done so we need to follow structures that help us avoid making mistakes , write the rules of the forum in a paper or even print them and study them so that when you are posting in here, you have an idea of the lines not to cross and that is really fundamental.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I agree with you that they delete the comments is a little ridiculous, but in any case, you will not be able to prevent this, the moderator sees this according to his opinion.

• +1 1

It is something that most have suffered and while duplicates are not allowed some times post that are getting deleted are done so without a good reason and many should have stayed and judged by the members for their value.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Of course deleted posts are really frustrating, but it is good for them to be deleted because it help to make the forum clean from useless post.

• +1 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

Yes ofcourse deleted posts are always frustrating. You posted and suddenly you see that some posts are deleted so yeah this is frustrating. I myself complete 121 comments and see that only 107 comments are accepted. But you can not blame moderators and administrators they don't do this for their personal benfit but for the good of forum and keep the forum clean from useless posts. So now i am taking measures for Quality of posts.