Deleted posts are frustrating - Page 15 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Agios

Deleted posts are frustrating

Don't worry my friend, the forum is cleaning up, so a lot of posts and comments are deleted. I think the problem will be solved soon, the most important thing is don't give up.

• Useful or interesting 1

56 minutes ago, Dorjoy12 said:

Always a thing we need to remember that before make comment on newbie member topic judge the topic first because they often create useless topic as you said @Mark wood..  But you dont need to worry about deleting post if you make comments on good senior member topic..              

Yes this is good way of counting our posts and we have to make such topics so that will be good for all members because nowadays created topics are useless that they don't have information and I think if we work on this so we will make such attractive and meaningful topics ..

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1

I don't see such a big problem for deleted posts, some times there are a few yes, but most days I even get 20 posts confirmed. I reply to many new and old and perhaps old posts are safer but I like replying to some good new posts too, although sometimes I get one or two posts deleted for a few days. Not a big problem imo.

• +1 1

This is very sad, but you think about the future you'll look for useful information and publish them, you are not confused and forget your work thinking about a solution and also read the topics of the members and ask for experts and try to be your topics more than 100 characters.

Especially when you are creating a topic which you think would be able to help the forum about the rising problem about the fact that the forum is lacking topics which would bring a not good proportion in comparison to the posts being created by every user. I make this topic which I wanted to ask about a certain thing, I created a topic about it because I think at that time it would be better if I gather many responses to satisfy my question but unfortunately it was deleted which makes my problem unresolve and still wondering what my error in creating that topic.

• +2 1

Most post we write that are deleted by the moderators are post that did not qualify by the rules of posting. I did not face much deletion of my post, just little of my post have been deleted and since then I try to improve the quality of my post so it won't get deleted 

• +1 1

Sure it is a frustrating sensation that  I guess most of us have experienced at least once. In my case this usually has happened when I comment on topics that end up being deleted, then, all the responses to the topic also disappear. My advice in this case would be trying to only post on those topics that you consider are of good quality, which are more unlikely to be deleted.  Obviously, low quality posts are deleted every day, so we have to make sure to deliver good quality information in our contributions. 

Edited by Jromz
typo
  • +1 1

Sometimes I have to face this problem and  get worried about it as writing post takes long time and need some work so when it come to see about your post deleted. In my case I have overcome this problem by working hard and providing knowledge that is like hot news still keep abide by the rules

• +5 1

Well it is normal to feel that way, the best thing you could do is to avoid the things that makes your post get deleted, so I will share my experience and some observation, I have noticed that usually the cause of post deletion was due to the topic deletion, like the topic we commented on got deleted and those topic were usually a newly created one, so be careful on choosing the topic.

Yeah you are right friend. It's really frustrating when our post got deleted from yobit. We create lot of useful post but some of them got deleted everyday. It's make us unhappy and really sad.

I think it happens to all members that what happens post is deleted without any warning point. When we take so much time and try our best to make good posts and good comments, even if it gets deleted, it creates a lot of frustration  for us. If this happens again and again, the mood also causes irritations. It is definitely that if we break the rule, We will be banned permanently. But there is no need to take much tension, we just need to focus on our work.

To avoid deleting any topic that you have created, it is good to remember the basic rules, minimum of 100 words, that it is not duplicated, and that it is useful content, it is also important that you publish it in the corresponding section, I think that when a person make a good topic and only one should not be deleted, using the search engine can sometimes be tedious but it helps to realize if the topic we want to create is already within the forum, finally friend I share your frustration, I have not created a topic yet but yes I know that the moderators do not report why your topic was deleted, as for the comments it is more complicated because if they delete a useless topic and we comment on that topic, our comment is also deleted

Yes my friend, I think it's very annoying to delete posts. Some of my posts are deleted after a day too. I'm trying to understand why. I guess we're making a mistake somewhere. I also think that I am constantly writing in harmony with the topics. I wish the moderators tell us what they don't want in our comment.

• +5 1

It would not be cool if our post are deleted,but am sure if we follow the appropriate ways of posting ,our post wouldn't get deleted, we just need to do it write to make our work good and should not get deleted

• +1 1

Yes it is true that forum members feel very frustrated when their posts are deleted because they are in so much trouble so their each member should make a reasonable post in order to solve it again

I appreciate the extent of your annoyance and frustration, but this is normal at first
I was exposed to it when I was adding my free posts and I think the reason for deleting my posts at that time is my lack of experience in adding posts and I commit some mistakes and transgressions

• +2 1

Sometimes, there is always warning and notification before deleting post but I'm sure it is not every time.

The only advice here is; we should only law abiding or adherence to the rules and regulations of posting.

Then we can escape from being trapped and victimized.

Yes, it is really frustrating to delete our posts without explanation or warning about the mistakes we made .. But I think it is really difficult for moderators to explain the mistake of every person who delete his post, there are many posts that are deleted daily due to the lack of quality in them, I think it should be We must abide by the rules and regulations of the forum and provide valuable participation in order to avoid deleting it

• +4 1

I agree with you s many posts are deleted in our time, it is a frustrating act for us we have some errors in our posts.I hope someone has violated the rules and told us some notices or something about how to fix that behavior.

It is frustrating but necessary, since in this way the forum is kept clean of spam or junk content that some members publish with the sole purpose of collecting the reward provided by the campaign offered by yobit and cryptotalk.

I agree with you, this is very frustrating, and sometimes the work here becomes bored due to the deletion of posts, but sure that our deleted post contains a mistake, try to contact the moderators who may tell you what is the violation that caused the deletion of your post

Be sure to delete the posts to make sure their posts were good enough. MyBe admins need to fix something that you know is good and can benefit other members so that your post doesn't get deleted so much.

At some reason it the possibility is being overated and others would be mods or admins just didn't managed to find it as a good topic or posts i heard its been a common thing to deal with inside cryptotalk we don't really dont know the main cause we must be careful either way.

When I just joined the gathering the issue of posts' erasing was one of the top, however now appears all that quiet down subsequent to restricting of certain nations from posting here. I expect the issue of posts' erasing will go on an insignificant level.

Many of my posts have been deleted. But I do not understand why the posts are being deleted. I always post according to the rules of the forum It would have been nice if I could find out which of our posts were being deleted.

• +1 1