Deleted posts are frustrating - Page 16 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Agios

Deleted posts are frustrating

It seems really weird to your posts to get deleted if they are that good as you said because so far and although I'm new to the forum but rarely get any of my posts deleted since I understood the rules and always follow them , it's either your posts aren't really good as you said and you need to work on them or the topics you reply to are low-quality and getting deleted

• +5 1

I do no longer assume that the moderators of the discussion board deleted your publish for no reason, so I am positive that you have violated some policies or may additionally have been suggested as unhelpful content, so it is correct to evaluate your posts. 

Yes this is absolutely right. Deleted posts are very frustrating. Most of the members are here for money and they manage their time very sophisticatedly so they can make daily posts but these posts got deleted. This is very frustrating for many members. Now this problem is increasing and this will demotivate many members. 

I want to suggest that we should not lose hope and keep patience.

Yes, this is very frustrating and distresses me and reduces my activity and motivation to work. I do not know why some posts are deleted, even though they are related to the topic at hand, not less than 100 characters and contain correct information. 

This is really disappointing. I hope that an explanation will be made of what you delete some posts so that we can learn from our mistakes

• -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

Sometimes and most times, we tends to act so innocent that we forget to put the blame of an act on us!

There must always be a reason for any action of penalty taken by any moderators as they clearly stated their reasons for anything.

Let's only be conscious of what we do and how we do.

Your post will always be deleted for a reason.

• Useful or interesting 1

From individual knowledge being provided above, you suppose to be satisfied of why your post is always deleted.

You can never act to put the blame on anyone since you doesn't want to take consciousness.

• Useful or interesting 1

Well deleting posts are real frustrating for the beginners as they don't know about the reasons. There are many ways to survive your post not to be deleted. It is all in your hand as posting very useful posts that also must be relevant to the topic about Cryptocurrency and trading. The main reason of deleting posts are creating useless posts, irrelevant to the topic, creating duplicate topic, and also replying on duplicate topic.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

even when you create the topics you are been frustrated when you see them deleted so you should be creating the more unique and important topics by taking some time.

• +2 1

You are right my friend, the deleting posts is really a frustrating thing that is faced by all the members including seniors and old members. The main reason of deleting posts don't known by the members. I would like to suggest you that you should read the content of the post in About Forum section. The post is about payment system and there is mentioned that why your post goes deleted. It is clearly said that your reply also will be deleted when the moderators delete the useless, irrelevant to the Cryptocurrency and trading, fake information, and duplicate topic.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

@Agios That's obviously true that it's frustrating when our posts get deleted by forum moderators but to overcome this problem then we need to create posts and topics that are useful and informative with good quality contents that are attractive and helpful to other forum members 

Its common don't  get frustrate so much keep your self calm and motivated.....its better otherwise you'll get more frustrating.

• +1 1

yes its really frustrating because let say you are posting then suddenly it was deleted .. but its okay we can't blame the admin or moderators their just always making sure that the forum is clean...

When we post our 20 plus comments and when we are posting our last few comments then in frustration we make some useless mistakes in that comments and after that when we see these mistakes then afterwards we tries to correct them in frustration. And our time is wasted in correcting these mistakes.

1 hour ago, Dua amna said:

Its common don't  get frustrate so much keep your self calm and motivated.....its better otherwise you'll get more frustrating.

Not actually common if you're posting lots of good content here in the forum. Maybe for you, having your content being deleted is common because most of what you post is considered a spam or a bad content by the admins.

On 10/31/2019 at 4:25 AM, Agios said:

Having written many posts, and deleted many times, it is frustrating. Although trying to find fault where, and I don't think it violates the rules, there is no topic and same title. There is no notification or warning point, this is what makes me frustrated to write a post. 

@Agios Do not be disappointed, my friend. Your post may be repeated in sections and you do not know that. I advise you to continue writing new and useful ideas. You do not give up.
success needs patience...good luck.

Yes. It is really annoying to have our posts deleted. But I think you don't need to worry. Because very few posts are deleted. So if you follow the rules as best you can, most of your posts won't be deleted.

On 12/20/2020 at 4:07 PM, True legend said:

It would not be cool if our post are deleted,but am sure if we follow the appropriate ways of posting ,our post wouldn't get deleted, we just need to do it write to make our work good and should not get deleted

Yes you are very right mate. If we can construct our post with a good and quality content, which the other crypto talk forum members can gain from it. I don't think the moderators will delete any of our post @True legend

• +2 1

5 hours ago, Shantos said:

Yes you are very right mate. If we can construct our post with a good and quality content, which the other crypto talk forum members can gain from it. I don't think the moderators will delete any of our post @True legend

That's true, I honestly did not face much deletion of post in the forum, and j often don't make post in new topics because I believe they can be deleted and I also make sure my post has to of quality and passing lot of information to forum members.

• +1 2

Yes dear mate I agree with you that it is disturbing to find your posts getting deleted. But it has been removed by our respected forum moderators for a reason. I wish they pinpoint the mistakes so that we can correct it next time. But also remind yourself always to keep up with the rules.

• +2 1

deleted post are really frustrating.especially when you expect that you've already finished the maximum post, but in the end, not because of the deleted posts.

If that has happened to you, do not get angry, it is just that the post is already there and the moderator deletes it so as not to have so many repeated posts in the forum, also when the post does not comply with the rules of the forum it does not have 100 characters there are spelling errors in English , or do you post in English in the Russian section,well  you know it, we must write  creative post and meaningful content so that they do not usually  delete the post to us

10 hours ago, Alkane100 said:

Hello @Shantos , i think moderators are deleting a post only when they found it's not according to their rules or break the rules but definitely if you are posting good quality of post according to their rules as they want from everyone, you will get your full payment without missing any of your post.

Yes you are very right mate, the moderators will not just delete your post without doing any wrong. It may be the topic that you comment on, it is not valid to the forum, and once the moderators delete the topic your comment on, your comment will be automatically delete.

There are some reasons for deletion . If the rules of the forum are not posted properly then it will be deleted. If the idea of the post matches exactly with the other and the post is not consistent with the topic, it will also be deleted. It will be better for you if you read rules properly. 

21 hours ago, Alkane100 said:

Hello @Shantos , i think moderators are deleting a post only when they found it's not according to their rules or break the rules but definitely if you are posting good quality of post according to their rules as they want from everyone, you will get your full payment without missing any of your post.

We should always try and make useful quality posts in any section of the forum we visit because that is our primary assignment and only by that we will get paid for both talk token and BTC payment.

Deleting posts without any reason is a problem.But our post is not deleted without any reason; some or the other mistake is present in our post, due to which it gets deleted.But the main issue that is coming up today is that we cannot get the reason for the deletion of that post despite hard work.The crypto platform should explain the reason for our post being deleted so that we do not make mistakes again and consult our posts.