Deleted posts are frustrating - Page 9 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Agios

Deleted posts are frustrating

Yes you are right my friend it is very irritating for me also that every time my posts are deleted I always used to comment on good post so that the comments will not be deleted but then also it is deleted every week

Just make sure you are posting meaningful content and following the forum Rules.

That way you will eventually not get any posts deleted or reported including if those topics / posts give sense and purpose to other Users to reply for.

Basically make them more appealing and worth reading for 😉

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

It is really unfortunate because compensation for deletion is not an easy thing. I think that posts that are not in the section designated for them and maybe duplicate posts are also deleted.

To avoid this type of frustrations then we must make sure we avoid making posts in spam topics and our posts should be valid enough in such a way that it will contain more than 100 characters because only by that we will not get our posts deleted by the admin.

Certainly, the deletion of the topics that we publish is annoying to us and that everything we accomplish is useless, but from another point of view it is necessary in order not to lose the required level of work in the forum and I think that the managers take into account the members as the unhelpful topics are unintended mistakes and they only delete it
As for the rest of the forums, there is no such flexibility in the work.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Of course it is annoying, but it can be avoided by taking a break to recharge energy, to rediscover where the error is and to collect information more and better to share it with others. So when the deletion becomes large I advise to take a short break and make up for the deficiency well after knowing the wrong places in the way of work.

• +3 1

Well, it's normal here in this forum to deleted some post because i think that is useless or low quality post, if we want to not deleted our post here, kindly improve our posting skills here and create some quality post.

Yes it is sad but come to think of it the moderators are just their job to clean the forum from some useless contents. So that in order to avoid this we should pick the most useful and informative content in order to avoid having deleted post.

Deleting a topic is very sad. Sometimes thoughts are similar to another topic, and the deletion takes place

I hope that we know the criterion by which posts are deleted so that we avoid them and distance themselves from them in order to preserve the effort that we make in return for these posts

There has different reason why our post get deleted.. Mostly the reason why our post get deleted is, we comments in useless post which lead our post get deleted later.. So to avoid the deleted post, we must need to comment in useful topic and make useful comment too.. Because if you make spamming comment then the comments will be deleted too              

• +2 1

I am agree with you friend and I am very frustrating too if I have deleted but perhaps it can be that there is reason and you can read rules and follow them. Because forum need quality and not spam or small posts that have no useful inside them. We need good information and help other members when we make post.

• +2 1

Actually it's something that make one to feel worried and unpleasant no doubt. But some of the readily available methods to reduce and keep you safe from experiencing incessant deduction of posts is by being extra careful with topics you select for commenting, and take your time review your contents before taking final decision of submition

I think at time there were a lot of spammers and that is why many posts was deleted for a lot of members. But for now there is no deletion of posts like in the past because no any more complaints.

As a beginner in crypttalk I had not seen this but if you say then it is happening and it is actually you have to get a notice if a post is deleted. Perhaps an automate message will be good to let you know what mistake you did.

On 10/31/2019 at 4:25 AM, Agios said:

Having written many posts, and deleted many times, it is frustrating. Although trying to find fault where, and I don't think it violates the rules, there is no topic and same title. There is no notification or warning point, this is what makes me frustrated to write a post. 

Yes this if happens is frustrating. I have made three posts and did not have this problem but I've read from others that they see their posts get deleted. Maybe they are not very good posts or they are just about anything else that is not about cryptocurrencies or they are on incorrect section. Imagine yourself as a moderator and someone posting on the wrong section, you have to protect the order of the forum.

• +2 1

Of course it is frustating, but it is necessary and important, because we can't make something useful for forum every time, such as we can make replies which are similar to answers from other users, or our posts will be deleted when topics, which are outdated is deleted 

• +1 1

I don't think they give explanation to why some members post are deleted but I believe it might be that the post made or comment made are not helpful or seem rather not appealing to the topics.

You have to realize that you have to respect the rules, even if it is frustrating, the administrators delete it for some reason, you have to be patient and realize what you write.

I also find deleted post to be really frustrating. You post contents with the hope of getting payment as it is a good quality one. But turns out after a week it may not get the payment as you thought would get. it would be good if the moderators provide a review why the post had been deleted so that we could try to rectify the same and come with more good posts.

I have seen this being discussed before and maybe this post was lucky to avoid delete too. This happens in all forums and when the post is not useful it will be deleted. A duplicate post is useless and deleted too so you have to make better posts I think.

• +1 1

To be honest, there is a lot of trouble when the post is deleted.  However, it is better if the invalid post is deleted.  Because these are not what we need but put us at risk.  Many of the spammers involved are basically doing just that.  These posts are completely against the rules and guidelines.

Yeah, it is frustrating and annoying that some posts are being deleted, especially when you expect that you've already finished the maximum post, but in the end, not because of the deleted posts. But now it less happened to me because i am carefully choosing where to post and have the zero possibility to be removed.

"You're right. I have encountered this problem a large number of times. I made 30 posts yesterday. After some time, I noticed that my 15 posts were actually deleted. I was simply shocked and upset. I ask the admins to remove only the meaningless posts.