Deleted posts are frustrating - Page 4 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Agios

Deleted posts are frustrating

sometimes my posts also deleting one day my around 30 post deleted and tomorrow my around 5 post deleted today my no any post deleted i hope cryptotalk fix this problem.

On 10/31/2019 at 7:55 AM, Agios said:

Having written many posts, and deleted many times, it is frustrating. Although trying to find fault where, and I don't think it violates the rules, there is no topic and same title. There is no notification or warning point, this is what makes me frustrated to write a post. 

I haven't faced the problem like you did but that sounds frustrating ,without knowing the reasons why your posts are being deleted. I hope moderators can shed some lights on why the posts gets deleted,so there will be less spams,less bans, and less mistakes. The best solution according to me would be through private messages sent by moderators of this forum and notify us about warnings or other upcoming events on this forum. 

That is what confuses me sometimes, my post gets deleted and im not notified on the reason why so how will i avoid committing the same mistake again? I know that by notifying posters it puts too much of a burden on the admins since i think they are understaffed but it would be great if i somehow get a notification at least on what post was deleted so i can figure out why the post was deleted. 

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵

On 1/18/2020 at 11:07 PM, mukty said:

Yes you are right.  I also feel frustrated.. because it happens with me in many times..somestimes i was so frustrated that i didn’t work this day😪      

There have been many statements that they feel the same thing that is just as frustrating as this job until they are lazy who want to work even sometimes they even think they prefer to work off. But in my opinion we have to keep working enthusiasm and get rid of frustration then create new creations.

On 10/31/2019 at 8:10 AM, Agios said:

Having written many posts, and deleted many times, it is frustrating. Although trying to find fault where, and I don't think it violates the rules, there is no topic and same title. There is no notification or warning point, this is what makes me frustrated to write a post. 

Yes with all good hard work when the post gets deleted it is hard to accept. But you need to be careful. Don't post on the random topic. Post on those which are old in date. Also post according to topic. Don't post referrel link and thrid part link sites. You can do this things to avoid deleted posts.

i think we have all said this before but for now we dont know who to blame because in this forum there is no so much spam and the admins need to clean it

For me i used to it so it dont bother me anymore, so i just keep posting like 35 a day so if ever some of my post is deleted i have another 5 extra to refill that deleted post.

hey guys anyone can help my issue 

im only newbie here please dont said shiiit talk..

this is it website said 

the next payouts will accour upon reaching useful posts: 100

current number of useful forum posts:4 

okay this is my question guys should i need to post 96 more to i get may 1000 satoshi paid?

On 10/31/2019 at 10:25 AM, Agios said:

When a thread is deleted all the post in these threads will get deleted too, No matter how good your reply is it will be a collateral damage. Same reason why we should stop posting in mega spam threads.

spacer.png

On 10/31/2019 at 10:25 AM, Agios said:

i can feel you.its indeed frustrating as you give your best and try as much as possible to not break any single rule and then it will just end up as a trash, but don't lose hope they have reasons why they delete our posts,lets just understand them.

I haven't experienced such issue but in my thoughts i would get deleted because the topics is already there on forum and when it get deleted all reply and were deleted 

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

1 hour ago, blank_ said:

One of the most probable cause might be, you're commenting on post that has no value or redundant in the forum. Another reason is, spamming. You might do some intervals after posting. 

Ni matter what you do you can not real avoid deleted post, i get them sometimes, today i had 6.

Yes actually this is a problem and very disappointed for you .I don't face this kind of problem . When I post in this forum I am very carefull .

• +1 1

On 10/31/2019 at 6:38 PM, maricans said:

deleted post/comments are frustrating and yes you are right,

but nonetheless, its all up in the discretion of the admins and moderators on their interpretation of the post/comment base on the rules of the forum.

Agree to what you said. But I really hope they will add a feature very soon where we can all see about the deleted posts/comments together with the reason why it was deleted or what so we will not be left hanging with the question why and we can correct our mistakes to avoid this from happening.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Claim daily free coins and do more tasks to earn faster, https://www.thecryptofaucet.com/?r=17218

claim free ZEN every 20 hours, https://getzen.cash/auth/register?ref=152571

join me in this wonderful gambling site and win daily, https://windice.io/?r=k31fsc092

Must work sincerely and should right answer and mustly post 34 to 35 post per day if any one will be delete you can bear so should post 34 to 35

You have to be patient, my friend and moderators do not delete any post without reason if they do not find anything wrong or violate the rules It is possible that your posts are less than 100 characters or it is not clear

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

4 hours ago, mowmowshanti said:

Agree to what you said. But I really hope they will add a feature very soon where we can all see about the deleted posts/comments together with the reason why it was deleted or what so we will not be left hanging with the question why and we can correct our mistakes to avoid this from happening.

Indeed yes,

it will be a nice feature if sooner or later a feature of reports on deleted post with the reasons and comments for corrections in the future post/reply/comments.

• +1 1

On 1/27/2020 at 11:11 AM, Jasmin73 said:

Yes indeed. It will frustrate you after you see your post deleted and you not getting paid. But you gotta accept it and make up for that. And try to be on the topic always

Your opinion is good and I like your opinion right now.

Actually if there are problems in posting and then delete the results of the post then you should not be frustrated but think to be better when making a post that should be useful and constructive so that you continue to receive payments, so it is something that should be made an example or experience in your life a failure.

On 1/27/2020 at 11:11 AM, Jasmin73 said:

Yes indeed. It will frustrate you after you see your post deleted and you not getting paid. But you gotta accept it and make up for that. And try to be on the topic always

Your opinion is good and I like your opinion right now.

Actually if there are problems in posting and then delete the results of the post then you should not be frustrated but think to be better when making a post that should be useful and constructive so that you continue to receive payments, so it is something that should be made an example or experience in your life a failure.

On 10/31/2019 at 8:25 AM, Agios said:

I'm not sure without your fault they are deleting your post is pretty much annoying. To prevent such things, you need to Contact with the admins or moderators immediately.