Deleted posts are frustrating - Page 11 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Agios

Deleted posts are frustrating

Unfortunately yes is very very frustrating, because we do our effort replying many topics at the end maybe just 10 or 5 percents of post are counted or qualified as useful post! others will be deleted! but now they have two Cryptotalk Campaign section, the old is hard the new is is easy.

• +1 1

I learned from the rules that ineligible posts can be deleted.Admin is not responsible for this.It's our fault.A little frustrating.But if someone doesn't know anything from my post, then that post has no value.

It is really frustrating when the topic gets deleted. when it is cleaning process that is the time when most of our comments get deleted. During this time the moderators check most of the profiles and they delete the unwanted topics. The problem is we are not able to understand on which criteria they delete our post. Hence it becomes hard to not to make such mistakes in the future on content creation. 

I have too seen these things in my acvount, the payment  I get for the posts is always low and thw amount or number of posts I put is more than that,  whre did they go ? 

Yes my friend it really is irritating. This is really a thing especially when people try to be good and actually create good content by following the rules and regulations. Sometimes it would be nice if they actually told the reason for the posts to be deleted. That would atleast help them to not repeat the mistake.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

Yes, my friend, this is true and it happens constantly. It is very sad and frustrating, but posts are not deleted without reason. I think there are reasons and rules that must be read and properly understood so that posts are not deleted again

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

It is really frustrating whenever we lose some of our posts being deleted by the moderators but we don't have to blame them because they are doing there work and in order to reduce the risk of getting our daily posts deleted them we should do the following:-

1. Avoid plagiarism.

2. Avoid copy and paste.

3. Make post with at least 100 characters.

4. Avoid responding in spam topics.

5. Avoid response in topics that have duplicate. Etc.

• +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Deleted posts can be pretty frustrating. But there is nothing that we can do about it. Even if you only posts quality contents, there are still some chances that your content is gonna be deleted. So I suggest that you posts more than the limit per day so that even if you have deleted posts, then it'll be backed by your excess posts.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You are right my friend, its always frustrating when our posts get deleted. We will not be able to find the exact reason for the deletion, and the post would've been deleted due to the violation of any rules and regulations of this forum. But we do not get the exact reason why our posts got deleted. If our posts are of bad quality and useless content, it will get deleted anyways, but we may feel our posts are good and why it got deleted. But dont worry about deletion of some of your posts, keep posting good contents. 

• +3 1

23 hours ago, Viscount said:

Deleted posts can be pretty frustrating. But there is nothing that we can do about it. Even if you only posts quality contents, there are still some chances that your content is gonna be deleted. So I suggest that you posts more than the limit per day so that even if you have deleted posts, then it'll be backed by your excess posts.

You have a good point here my friend because by that we can reduce the risk of not receiving full payment in most of our daily posts and we also need to make our posts constructive in such a way that it contains at least 100 characters because due to that even valid post got deleted again.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

44 minutes ago, Oxygen99 said:

You have a good point here my friend because by that we can reduce the risk of not receiving full payment in most of our daily posts and we also need to make our posts constructive in such a way that it contains at least 100 characters because due to that even valid post got deleted again.

@Oxygen99 to make a useful post you dont need always 100 character to contain because still you can see some member comment where 100 character Didn't contain but still they received positive rating.. And they get react in that post because they write down enough information that usually bad members dont contain in their long post.. So character is not fect always..                   

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Yes delete post  is really  painful.... If your post does not 100 character it will be must delete.. And your post to be duplicate and copy or paste then your delete... So solve the problem you create  good post... 

2 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Oxygen99 to make a useful post you dont need always 100 character to contain because still you can see some member comment where 100 character Didn't contain but still they received positive rating.. And they get react in that post because they write down enough information that usually bad members dont contain in their long post.. So character is not fect always..                   

I understand what you mean here my friend and i also expect the likes of you to understand what am trying to say. i am only saying this because we have a lot of newbies currently in this forum and if they keep making post that contain less characters then they might likely face the problem with the moderators.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

3 hours ago, Oxygen99 said:

we also need to make our posts constructive in such a way that it contains at least 100 characters because due to that even valid post got deleted again.

@Oxygen99 Not only make our post good quality but make sure we are reacting topic contains all qualities and reach forum standards, because sometimes in our hurry to complete 20 post task we selects meaning less topic,

so whenever this forum clean this forum then that topic and our post both deleted and we face post deleting problem, if we want earn forum provided rewards properly then react valuable and informative topics only. 

• +4 1

Even while I am knew and do not know much about the forum but still the issue of the deleted posts is same with me as any other person in the forum, i do not know when will it be save to live a life of prosperity.

9 hours ago, Honny143 said:

@Oxygen99 Not only make our post good quality but make sure we are reacting topic contains all qualities and reach forum standards, because sometimes in our hurry to complete 20 post task we selects meaning less topic,

so whenever this forum clean this forum then that topic and our post both deleted and we face post deleting problem, if we want earn forum provided rewards properly then react valuable and informative topics only. 

@Honny143 sometimes we want to complete daily task even whatever we are writing so no it's not like that we have to work hard for making such meaningful posts take care of all the rules like spell and grammatically correct because if other members can not take help from the post and don't understand  they must dislike the post so we have to make a good quality post that will not be deleted..

• +2 1
  • +4 1

4 hours ago, Mark wood said:

@Honny143 sometimes we want to complete daily task even whatever we are writing so no it's not like that we have to work hard for making such meaningful posts take care of all the rules like spell and grammatically correct because if other members can not take help from the post and don't understand  they must dislike the post so we have to make a good quality post that will not be deleted..

Of course @Mark wood when we selects good topics to give our reaction, then we must sure take care about our grammatical errors, because if we express our opinion cristal clear then our forum members also understand easily and they give good rating.

• +3 1

I think that this happens because you post in a topic that ultimately gets deleted, therefore your post also gets deleted, so you should avoid topics that seems poorly written and all of that.

Also, they should implement a notification system that is not spammy.

16 hours ago, Honny143 said:

if we want earn forum provided rewards properly then react valuable and informative topics only. 

It is a good idea my friend because that will motivate the writer of the post or topic to put more effort in terms of making more good contributions towards creating helpful topics and making useful posts that everyone will benefit.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

Unfortunately this happens, and even if you do everything right, there is apparently still something wrong and there is no way to know what it is. But I advise you to follow the rules, post more than 100 characters and if possible, make more comments than you are used to, so as not to miss it.

Yes brother deleting our post makes frustrated but we can't blame the moderators because they always try to keep the forum clean and the moderators are working so hard to make this forum at the top level. Always aware of the rules and regulations of this forum before you post a topic.

On 10/26/2020 at 9:23 PM, Gideon$ said:

This is showing us that,post deletion started a long time ago and this is the way they clean the forum from those posts that are spam,low quality or goes against forum rules and when it happens it is frustrating indeed because we normally lose more posts but what to do is to stay strong.

Agreed. We can't loose hope. I tried to find my mistake if i did existing post. But i found none. I think there's a short time given for the view of the posts. If post reaches that view it will no longer be deleted. Thats what i discovered in past 1 month. Believe me.  I think this is the reason for deletion. Otherwise why would they delete a post that doesn't exist before or violated the rules of this forum.