Is someone using Crypto because of you? - Page 18 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Is someone using Crypto because of you?

Yes, I invited some of my friends to this site, all of them earning crypto by this site and i learned them trading

On 10/31/2019 at 12:58 AM, hexwin said:

Do you have any success with inviting other people to tray and use crypto?
It can be some of your friends or family member.

Has anyone started using Bitcoin and other crypto because of you and how? exactly?

I Have always not been too much successful in this fields. So i was unable to to convince the people in my community.

There are individuals in my friend network who began to enter the universe of cryptographic forms of money in the wake of talking about this field. In any case, actually, I abstained from suggesting this exactly in light of the fact that I didn't see myself as liable for any misfortunes endured by them. This is my opinion. 

Yes because I told them about this forum recently ! but they are scared about the payment because this is the first time they were tried earning from the internet !

Yes. I joined cryptotalk. I know all of process of using it. So i tell my friends the benifits of using cryptotalk. So some of my friends joined cryptotalk for me. I am happy about this.                

On 2/25/2020 at 11:18 AM, Jacklyn said:

Yes, today many of my reasons are using crypto.Because I think working with cryptocoins can be very beneficial

Can you tell me more how could i earn crypto other than invest and trading? 

Yes most of my friends now joining this platform and earn money on daily basis. It's very good or useful platform for us.  It provides us good profits. 

Yes, I sent some invitations to my friends via the Internet links

Well i have started telling peoples about crupto currencies but no one is using them. In my case it is opposite through a friend i came to know about crypro currency and im using this for paying my bills.

Yes I have invited many people to this platform. Making money from crypto is quit easy and you can earn also from home. And they are earning also more money from crypto

Yes, a lot of people are invited to this topic. They were very interested in the topic of cryptocurrencies, and once I invited them to my team. Now we are 5 people and together we trade cryptocurrencies every day for 5-6 hours a day, we earn on this. I made them a small guide on how to trade profitably and they began to trade themselves

Yes. I know cryptocurrencies recently but i have a friend I introduced it to that is even more addicted to it than me. He is making money there too. 

Just now, Rafi4312 said:

Cryptotalk is a crypto currency site. you can share your status and earn cryptomoney from this site. Daily you can earn 30000 sathosi by 30 comments. So lets show your talent and earn from this site.. Thanks to cryptotalk site

Oh please ... first thing I see after two months of absence is this crap again.

Cut it with the copy and pasting please! Some people want to have grown up discussions instead of this cheap money collecting!

Yeah, useless I know ... 90% of traffic here is just to collect money 😞

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

3 minutes ago, surovi-akter said:

with an interest for math etc, I decided to start following the cryptcurrency area a little closer. I decided to purchase a small sum of cryptocorrency, just as a personal incentive to keep watching the area.

Good decision, in my opinion.

I gave each of my kids a small amount ($50) in crypto as well, and asked them to double the amount in five years 😉

Even if they do not make that target (I think they will), it will be a learning experience for them. And if they lose it, they learned something as well!

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

I don’t have time (for example, to react to the cryptocurrency market on time), but I always try to have some amount on my cryptocurrency account. Part of this amount remains as a reserve. They are interested after BTC prices are at a peak, I have invited them before the price at a peak.

Usually I don't like inviting others to something I do, but I invited my bro who was so curious about this new field and now he is also working in this domain 

Yes, actually all of my friends are using crypto currency for my inspiration.. And now, they also can make some by using crypto currency without any investment..                 

Yes, Few of my friends are here because of me, I have referred them here. But the only problem is I can't tell to my room mate and work mates about the Crypto Talk as we are using the same wifi routers. I hope the admin will come up with some sulotion for this issue. 

Yea I have welcomed a couple of good school companions to give them how exchanging functions since they were needing to know how I bring in cash and now they're exchanging too yet its irritating how they continue asking what coin to purchase and when should I sell.

Yes lot of my friends are using Crypto currency from me... I tell him my friends to it is good earning site.you can joined this site you earn lot of money.......

I usually send the electronic money to the family to buy food, my partner and I use electronic money as a form of payment and save key to protect our currency from the crisis in this country and it also anonymous and secure enough to transfer money to a friend

es and did not  like it so its to me a good idea that works well for all of us if we are able to control everything in one perspective we have to really define a lot of good work to which we have to creat the largest following, its important we are to put together in work

Yes two my cuzin brother using Crypto because of me. I force them  to join this wonderful forum for getting  good extra income. Now they  both are happy

Yes!!! Three of my friends are working in crypto talk and by working here they are gaining a good amount of profit. They gathered many of knowledge about cryptocurrencies and now providing information to others

12 minutes ago, Rr45 said:

Yes many of my friends started using cryptocurrency because of me.I made a lot of profit from this field so I suggested it to my friends so that they can also make profit.

Always be cautious when you invite other people to join cryptocurrency because they invest based on encouragement they receive from you and if they lose any money, they will blame you for what you have told them. So, don't tell them crypto is only the world of profit and money and there is no losses in this market. Explain both advantages and disadvantages of investing in cryptocurrency and let them decide for themselves to choose whether to join it or not. If you invite them this way, you will not be responsible for their wrong decisions.