Is someone using Crypto because of you? - Page 22 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Is someone using Crypto because of you?

yes, I invited a lot of friends who knew nothing about cryptocurrencies and now earn thanks to cryptocurrencies.  and a very interesting world

Truly, yet the number is low. Just about 3 individuals utilizing digital money as a result of me. it was the asking of 2018 my 3 companions need to know how I acquire cash online then I informed at that point concerning crypto the first occasion when they didn't pay attention to it however when they procure then they understand that is I am correct whatever I enlightened them regarding crypto to them. Presently they actually working with crypto.

Actually no, none is using cryptocurrency because of me, I just joined the family of crypto am yet to understand many things, but if I get to understand am sure many of my friends and family members will benefit from me

Yeah because of me my friends joined this forum since we both want to make an income since we are still student and we have nothing do to because of the pandemic so we decided to create an account in yobit exchange and make an income in this forum just only by posting. We still hoping that we could make a huge amount of money since we are planning to try the trading platform as it gives you a higher profit.

In my case I use crypto thanks to another person and I am very happy about it, because he has taugh me a lot and continues to do so, he advises me although I am the one who makes the final decisions

Yes, i have my cousin here because i invited her one time.  It was about a year ago, then I lost my account and opened the new one but she is still here -) 

My family has their wallets for Bitcoin set in their mobiles and they have 2dollars in each because of me. But 2 dollars is very low and I've explained that the fees usually are about 1 dollar so they maybe just hold them for now and wait for lower fees to use them.

• +4 1

We discovered personally to inform individuals concerning the encryption solutions that many individuals don't realize this is associated with blockchain even though We described this particular for them something uncommon demands quite a long time to soak up cryptocurrencies.

Yes,I have invited most of my friends to use crypto. They were very excited when they got to know about the cryptocurrency. One of my friend is now a successful trader in the crypto platform.

Certainly, Yes I welcome my companions participating in Crypto world. I offer to them the significance of blockchain in our lives. I support them and help them however right now they can win a ton of cash. Since they confided in me. I generally state do your examination, Earn and appreciate.

I actually did not try to invite anyone else yet but I am trying to give my colleague to try it so that she could at least earn some money out of this. I was actually being introduced by my other colleague because he wanted to at least have someone that would go with him throughout his existence in the industry of crypto. I kind of get him since it is hard and lonely to be able to keep yourself together all alone and no one apparently understands what you are doing that is why he tries to persuade me to join him. I am actually thanks him for this since because of that I managed to engage myself to more things that I didn’t know and generate profit at the same time if ever I wanted to.

40 minutes ago, annayks said:

My family has their wallets for Bitcoin set in their mobiles and they have 2dollars in each because of me. But 2 dollars is very low and I've explained that the fees usually are about 1 dollar so they maybe just hold them for now and wait for lower fees to use them.

Instead of waiting for lower fees, you should probably convince them to buy more crypto and teach them how crypto investment works, but do not forget to warn them about scammers.

My brother, after my advice, registered on the stock exchange. And I started buying myself a crypt every month. Now it has a good balance.

Yes of course, several people within and outside my community I have successfully introduced in to the world of crypto currency learning to also upgrade to various sections of earning reliable income therefore improving their living standard.

Im a big fan of crypto and I try to involve into it as much people as possible, one of my best friends didnt know anything about crypro, but i involved him into it, firstly by airdrops and bounty programs and then he became a fan of crypto too 😃

I was successful in calling a friend for encryption and today he is my investment companion and together we earn a lot of money, it is always good to have open minded friends

yes there are lots of friends as also me using due to help and suggestions of my friend and now i am suggesting my friends too  for joining crypto and many of my friends have done and got earned lots of profit thank you and also i will educate more friends to join crypto also

Yes my friends in 2017 first make money on btc and then get stacks in eth. now they work and invest like 10$ in every 4-5 new startups

Yes, coinbase, for example, has a referral system by which you can earn free cryptos by registering or using their earn promagram.

• +5 1

If I have shared with my friends what the world of cryptos is, since I am convinced that this is the future of the economy and we should all learn to use it.

• +4 1

I recently told my best friend about the world of cryptocurrency.  Now he is a fairly advanced user and understands cryptocurrency better than me.  He makes money trading and holding cryptocurrencies.

I live in a place where people can't even use credit cards properly, not mentioning the crypto. Although some of my friends use crypto when they have to add some money to the balance at a certain website.