Is someone using Crypto because of you? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Is someone using Crypto because of you?

On 10/31/2019 at 1:58 AM, hexwin said:

Do you have any success with inviting other people to tray and use crypto?
It can be some of your friends or family member.

Has anyone started using Bitcoin and other crypto because of you and how? exactly?

i reffered my 5-7 friends in crypto. they knew about crypto from.me and now they are trading in binance and making a good profits. it is about 2 years since they came

Bengali?

View this Topic

Yes. My friends were still using btc and online to crypto world until now. Since I have joined crypto on 2015, there is so many things happened and one of those were my friends got minimal amount of money which is now equivalent to 7 usd today. 

yes, I was invited by my friend at that time,
initially do not believe, and finally try to understand and begin to believe,
although there are also friends who do not believe,

On 10/30/2019 at 12:58 PM, hexwin said:

Has anyone started using Bitcoin and other crypto because of you and how? exactly?

When you share such a question good thing will be that you share too your experience.

I personally tell to many people (in real life) for cryptocurrency, and a lot of people did not believe me how that work how regural people can mining cryptocurrency etc.

But when BTC touch 20,000$ same people ask me to explain to them again how all that work.

And when BTC go down, same story cryptocurrency is "bubble" and it will go down.

My conclusion is that people will believe only if looks good (to make profit), and if price go in other way (down) then it's wrong and it's "bubble". You can not change opinion to people, you can only to show how that work and it is up to them to decide if is that for them or not.

• +2 1

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

well, not yet really. although in my case, my friend invited me here with a total lack of knowledge about bitcoin or crypto currency. however right now, i pretty much grasp some important information that is needed. one day i will invite some of friends here.

I have many friends who are currently living on crypto, now what they should do is always follow that path, there are some that cost them but still follow.

In my case is  that I use Bitcoin because of someone. My husband joined me to crypto in far 2015. Since that time we had a lot of ups and downs together with bitcoin. Today I'm thankful, because of bitcoin became good source of money to bouth of us. 

2 hours ago, Nicetry said:

I have some friends that are now active crypto traders and users because of me, it is not that hard now to get someone into cryptocurrency, you just have to show them how the prices as rise over the years and what they could make if they just invested a portion of their assets.

I hope now they will be very thanksfull to you because of you now they are earning the huge amount of money it also good to give some one idea about crypto.

Yes i introduce many of my friend to crypto world.I have so many friend on day we are talking about online money.On this day i introduce my friends to the crypto world.I told them how easily you can earn money in crypto world.Then we create a group and we start earning.Now all of my friend can earn money from crypto world even they know more then me about cryptocurrency.I hope they also introduce new people to this amazing world.

My friend is convinced me to try and explore cryptocurrencies and now i am here. I am grateful to him because he introduced me in this kind of world where i can earn money.

• +1 1

Yah of course I've already informed many people abuut cryptocurrency but few of them are get inspired in cryptocurrency but others feared it.

On 10/31/2019 at 2:29 AM, Bills said:

I really believed that many friends were going to use crypto thanks to me, because I made them known, but they are not so patient, the truth is only very few.

Like you i have so many friends and they are suing crypto because of me and i know that soon my friends are friends will also use this and they make good money through it. Crypto is the best market where we can make good money through easy way.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

When i get time, i like to spend time in social media. many people ask me different questions there and many involve in crypto world after meating me.

Bengali?

View this Topic

I introduce crypto to my family member and my friend. When i introduce it to my family they said that they didn't know much about crypto and it sounds difficult for them but they still support me in this.

The other story comes when i introduce crypto to my friends, they said that they don't interesting with online work and they said that reaching many profits on online work is impossible , LOL with their answer.

That was my family but they don't know how to transact with it I have to do that for them always. But they are really interested in crypto investment

Yes. The year is 2015 and me and my best friend decided to try our luck on crypto world. It like a Zuck thing but the exception is were on a junior high instead of college. By the way, I would be glad to help other people if they want to. 

4 hours ago, Shahadatbd said:

My friend now using crypto because of me. I suggest him to join airdrop first.Than he earn some money from it. Day by day he gain more experience and he already using crypto in daily life.

A good example on how an airdrop can be used to open the door to the crypto world... he was lucky to earn something from an airdrop, but nevertheless it is a very nice example... an we all say airdrops are no longer worth 😉

yesterday, i decided to invite my cousin here. and now, she is currently using it. and yes that’s because of me. i am happy to help her because she’s also in need of money.

I usually send the electronic money to the family to buy food, my partner and I use electronic money as a form of payment and save key to protect our currency from the crisis in this country and it also anonymous and secure enough to transfer money to a friend.

On 10/30/2019 at 3:58 PM, hexwin said:

Some months ago I were talking to a sister about how I do some money online and the bitcoin came up to our conversation. She showed some interest so we kepttalking about it for a while, she made her research, she liked it and now she's a small trader like me in her free time xD

On 11/13/2019 at 8:10 PM, polaaaaaa said:

I just started talking about cryptocurrency, specifically bitcoin, with my family, relatives and friends.. I really hope I can encourage everyone to at least join here to learn more about it.... 

Yes my friend. Cryptotalk forums has now a great collection of good contents and many educative posts. so, you can invite your relatives here so that they can learn many things about crypto world

• +2 1

Bengali?

View this Topic

On 10/31/2019 at 3:58 AM, hexwin said:

They really do want to have extra money for their selves and to something t do with their free time like me i mostly do this everytime im home. And i earn here just by posting good comments.

yeah! my friend was motivated to join here since i got my first payment. and i also invited my cousin here. we will get our payment (her for the first time) tomorrow!!!