Do you think cryptocurrency is the money of the future? - Page 44 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
KingSea

Do you think cryptocurrency is the money of the future?

I can guarantee 95% that cryptocurrency could one day mean the future.  But it will take time.  Because there are still some countries that have not adopted cryptocurrency.  But soon they will accept it. Because now many people are making more profit by investing in cryptocurrency.  So everyone's demand is increasing.

Of course, my friend
It will rise and develop and become the first in circulation, fame, trust and use, especially in the areas of trade and investment that depend on the transfer of large sums of money exposed to theft and loss
Because it is the fastest and most secure decentralization method

• +3 1

I expect a great fame for cryptocurrencies in the coming days, and I expect that the countries of the world will move towards the world of cryptography and deal with cryptocurrencies because they are easy to deal and trade

Yes crypto currency is the money pf future. By working here we can achieve much knowledge and earn much coins. By invest or trading here we can get much profits. So,this platform is so helpful for me. 

Yes I think that crypt currencies  are the future currency of the world.  People are coming to digital  currencies.  Because  digital currencies are controlled by people own not banks. 

According to my opinion and the little experience that I have in the field. Yes, through the advantages that every good project has for any currency in the crypto field, it will be the money of the future..

Yes dear I agree with you. Cryptocurrency may be the currency of the future world. So we should get a lot of knowledge about cryptocurrency and its system. Because all the systems of the world will be online, it could be the global currency futures

Hello friends have a good day I think it is very difficult that cryptocurrency can be become a money off yourself but we can make it money or future by our working and sensitivity because everything make bye people

I believe that in the not too distant future, virtual currency will be widely used. The ticket will not cease to exist because not all people will have the possibility of dealing with virtual currency, for example: people who live on the street.

Edited by Maximo17

I guess yes why not everything around us in all the ways developing so fast maybe in the future we will be able to replace our money with cryptocurrency and i think it would be a good thing for our financial future 

Hello cooperating forum members, it is possible that cryptocurrency will become the receiving funds that will be traded by the vast majority of people, provided that it is used for security purposes, control the creation of new units, protection of virtual transactions and that it is not misused or not prioritized accurately .

Yes, my friend, I believe and believe that cryptocurrencies will spread all over the world and be adopted as a primary method of payment in the future, as it is a successful project and on its way to change the whole world’s idea of currencies and traditional payment methods.

hello mate from my point of view i think it might not be possible to replace that the cryptocurrency will replace the money in the future because national currency is also important at their own place in fact it might be possible that both are important equally in the future

Yes, it is comfortable to think about this. Imagine that you have the ability to pay via cryptocurrencies. This will facilitate a lot of business for buying and selling, such as real estate and online shopping. A day may come when Bitcoin will be an official currency that you pay to the hairdresser and flip-flop.

Of course, I am sure it will be the currency of the future and is an important place to invest for many investors around the world and in good business it will be easily obtained when following the basic rules.

Certainly, the way the world is gradually accepting the reality of the crypto currency, it seems pretty much possible and I personally see the crypto currency dominating the world in a decade or so. So, I find myself lucky here , learning about crypto a decade ago.

• +1 1

Yes, these currencies have been adopted by several countries, and some countries are developing their own crypto currencies. Several countries already have bitcoin ATMs, so these currencies have a really promising future, in my opinion.

That this matter depends on the extent of people's confidence in cryptocurrencies and the safety of cryptocurrencies in the future, but the current indicators of demand for cryptocurrencies are increasing, where cryptocurrencies are the most widespread.

There are many important reasons in our lives, but it is really difficult for them to replace fiat currency. I think the reason is that everyone is free to cryptocurrency because they are not controlled by the government or the financial sector for countries. But fiat currencies will still be strong because they are controlled by the government, banks and other financial sectors.

Yes, Definitely.Cryptocurrencies are the future.I think they have the potential to make the banks less important or even dissappear.We need to be connected to cryptocurrency and get knowledge about cryptocurrency otherwise we will not be able to earn from here.Certainly there will be changes and improvements in blockchain technology.I am sure that in the next few years we will see an increase in its adoption.

• +1 1

Cryptocurrency is valuable coin and very profitable for us. But it working in trading investment as on online. But with this we can purchse different thing according to our requirements.  So it can be use as money so we can draw into our currency.  But i don't think fiat money can be die. So people like old age want to use fiat money but with the use of technology it can be replace. 

I am not an expert but I believe that crypto currency may be the regular used money in the future ,and people will realize that soon or later

12 minutes ago, Ahsh56 said:

To some extent, we can say that cryptocurrencies have a good future, but it will not be comprehensive unless there is a determination of the exchange rate against the main global currencies, and this may require widespread international recognition of them as currencies contributing to building the economies of countries.

@Ahsh56 Cryptocurrencies are not accepted in many countries, it seems that they are afraid of this that is different from the money they handle, I think they are the money of the future, not as part of those who are rulers, but of the people who manage it. they will use in their businesses, they will have cryptocurrencies as their main money.

My dear friend, yes, the encrypted currencies are the money of the future because we are in a time of development, technology and civilization, but they will be dealt with alongside the coins because each of them has its own dealing, so we all have to support the encrypted currencies more broadly