Do you think cryptocurrency is the money of the future? - Page 43 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
KingSea

Do you think cryptocurrency is the money of the future?

With tge increasing popularity and acceptance for Cryptocurrency Definitely It looks like it will have a great impact on world's economy in future. The demand for Cryptocurrency has increased a lot and the bedt example is Bitcoin that is a it's highest price currently.

Yes my friend you said absolutely right without hesitation I would say that cryptocurrencies the future of any youngster who is jobless doing a job it is a platform for all the youngsters for grooming of there economy so best of luck for all users.

In my opinion there is good future for cryptocurrencies because cryptocurrencies values and importantance are increasing day by day. Definitely there is a good hope for cryptocurrencies. 

There is huge potential for cryptocurrency growth. This will have a profound effect on the earnings of investors and tradersIt is true that the use of cryptocurrency will increase critically and cryptocurrency will never replace Fiat money because it has no regulator. It is not possible to stop the use of paper money. 

• +1 1

Yes, I think it will become a substitute for money.  For several reasons, the first of which is the ease of gaining it and the second the frequent use of the Internet today.  But it will take some time for it to stabilize, since there are many countries that do not deal with it .

Hello my friend, I am not an expert. I think that in the future digital currencies will have a big role in the markets, and I think their price will be very high with more.

Cryptocurrency is making a difference in the whole world.  People all over the world are gaining a lot of knowledge about cryptocurrency, trending and various other things. I think the reason it's because everyone is free to with cryptocurrencies because they are not controlled by governments or financial sectors for countries. But fiat currencies will still be powerful because they are controlled by governments, The financial system are also becoming online based. And the cryptocurrencies are the best way to deal amd earn through online. It's secure and perfect for all of us. And it continues to spread day by day.

Yes, my dear friend, I think that cryptocurrency will be dealt with in the near future.  Look at Bitcoin's value as it increases over time, knowing that several years ago it was worth less than a dollar.

Edited by Ali.zx

Dear friend, I am not an expert

I believe that cryptocurrencies will not be exchanged for money because these currencies are so many and many

In the end, we see that some countries do not behave in good terms with the commercial fund at this time

But cryptocurrencies remain to have a great influence, if not in our era, in the ages that follow.

I think Crypto currency getting more reputation in future.Because it is very stable and secured currency.Most of companies using this currency for trading and investment.

Of course for me this world is now going to be a fully digital and cryptocurrency  will rule this world because cryptocurrency is future and if you want exchange with real money you can

Hello my friend, That your question It is worth thinking about, I think that cryptocurrencies are the future of money, all facts indicate that, cryptocurrencies are constantly increasing in number, and Bitcoin has become very valuable and it continues to increase in price. 

I just sometime ago start working on cryptotalk currency and earn lot of money from this way. I think cryptotalk currency is very helpful for us and in future its rate is increased . 

I believe it without any doubt more and more people realize that it is the best option for them is stop stealing our money.Thank you.

My friend, in my opinion, cryptocurrencies cannot be exchanged for transcontinental currencies
Because there are a lot of cryptocurrencies for our time and countries do not behave well with banks and the trading fund, but cryptocurrencies have a great impact as we see, and I hope they will be replaced in the future.

• +1 1

In my opinion 

People will still use cryptocurrencies in the future but I don't think cryptocurrencies will eliminate fiat money because governments will not give up their own currency and will not replace it with cryptocurrency .

• +2 1

As we know that crypto currency is really helping the life of most people worldwide and we hope it will be the money of future as it has a lot of opportunities with benefits which make transaction and other internet banking very easier and faster so we hope it will be the money of future to reduce the rate of poverty

• +2 1

I believe that sooner or later digital currencies will become the future of money in circulation
Because the world has begun to gradually move away from traditional banknotes, starting with credit cards and PayPal accounts and up to now, to cryptocurrencies that can be transferred and carried via your mobile phone and payment in many countries that adopt them around the world.

• +3 1

I think that this idea will not remain a topic for discussion in the near future because the cryptocurrency has become very popular and no one will be able to stop its progress because it is much better than paper currencies.

• +3 1

We are living in the age where technology has changed our lives completely. In the future, everything will have a touch if technology in it. The currency too should get digitalized. This is in the good interest of mankind. 

In my opinion and with the limited experience I have in the industry. 

Yes, because of the benefits that a successful project has for every cryptocurrency, it will be the money of the future.

I expect that the banks will remain in control, that the digital currency is very important and has a great future, but we cannot limit our dealings to the digital currency due to our inability to control its transactions.

Yes my friend, we can count on the encrypted currencies in the future because they are easy to withdraw and we can convert them to any currency you want and they will occupy the first stage, but they must be worked on in order to reach this stage in development and thanks

• +2 1

I do not advise you to use the Google search engine, because it is possible that it contains wrong or old information that has not been modified, and therefore I will obtain expired information from one of the advantages of this forum daily. You find new conversations and every development witnessed by the world of cryptocurrency.

I believe that the cryptocurrency will be money in the future, and it will have an important role in life, and it will be a daily work salary and will become in circulation