Do you think cryptocurrency is the money of the future? - Page 40 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
KingSea

Do you think cryptocurrency is the money of the future?

Yes crypto currency is the future of money. Its value is increasing day by day because uts safe and secure to use. And single bitcoin is equal to several thousands dollars.

I am not much sure about this point. I am not 100% sure but it will become a money of the future. If it happens it is really beneficial for all of us.

Yeah.I think cryptocurrency is the money of the future.  Cryptocurrency is making a difference in the whole world.  People all over the world are gaining a lot of knowledge about cryptocurrency, trending and various other things.  Cryptocurrency is taking the world towards digital.

Yes, of course, I believe cryptocurrencies are money in a future and the technology behind Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies will change national and global financial systems. Because transactions are secured and the cost of verifying transactions is lower than that of the central bank.

Of course, my friend, cryptocurrencies are considered one of the most important topics in our current time, which all people talk about with the money and wealth that it provides to many of its members, so I consider it an important topic in the future.

• +5 1

For me and well it is already a reality that Cryptocurrencies are the currencies of the present, many people think that Cryptocurrencies are the currencies of the future and they keep that thought thinking that in the future is the perfect time to buy, but they get carried away by that and do not take advantage of the present knowing that the best time is today to buy. Let's go family.

• Useful or interesting 1

My dear friends. I was just thinking about this equation. I have no experience about cryptocurrencies. But I am sure this currency our

Future cryptocurrencies. And I am believe that. Thank you 

Yeah,I think crypto currency will be the future currency. People are gradually join in this forum. Its great news. From Internet, people can easily earn crypto currency. Already many country accept crypto currency m

Of course, my friend, cryptocurrencies are losing them, they have a good future because their price is rising in these years, but in 2026 I think it will reach a million dollars every one in a form and this price is good because it is in the latest news The tweeters were saying this will greatly increase the price of Bitcoin

It may be possible that the crypto currencies is the money of future. If the demonstrator of this currencies work hard. If the prices of crypto currrencies increase day by day then it may be possible. Other wise there is a chance of falling down of the crypto currencies. But in the recent survey its progress is very good and able to get success.

Yes, I think it is. Popularity of cryptocurrency in increasing day by day. Everyday thousands of new people joining it. Even the governments who restricted it previously now changing thier mind. So, i cryptocurrency will used all over the world in near future. 

Crypto currency is a valuable currency in it's worth.but i don't think that it will be money of the future.it will exist as it's present value and because of it's worth only.

By the progress of  cryptocurrencies in past decades,  we can  surely Judge  Cryptocurrency will replace the  traditional currency system.

I am  completely agree with your's opinion. 

In my opinion I think that if cryptocurrencies will be the most relevant money in the future. It is a very personal desire, but I also see the great growth they are having in recent times and people trust them a lot. I have no doubt that cryptocurrencies have an excellent future.

• +1 1

Hello my friend, I think that cryptocurrencies will spread in the near future and will have a future like other currencies, as they are useful to many people

Yes my friend this is a good question cryptocurrency is a money for future and we can without investment we can earn money easily 2 hour in a day. This is a best option for the earning money and this is the best option for knowledge about at any field

• +4 1

Yes.  I think cryptocurrency is going to be the currency of the future.  It has already been officially legalized in many countries.  Its demand is increasing day by day.  It is very easy to use and can be traded for a very confidential manner, so the government does not have to pay any tax for this currency transaction...

Hello my friend 

I think this is because cryptotalk  do not need maritime or air brokers , yet banks  cannot  die

Yes obviously cryptocurrency is the money of the future because this is the best way to earn by staying at home.Digital currency is easy to earn

cryptocurrencies have a very large impact on the world economy, so I can assure you that it is the currency of the future.Cryptocurrencies will have a bright future due to the technological and digital development. Many countries are adopting cryptocurrency and mining. Also, people have become very dependent on it because it facilitated the process of trade between people and became a very popular investment method. There is also increasing in demand of Bitcoin which tells us that Bitcoin will become a most powerful and moat demanded currency in future.

• +4 1

In my opinion, cryptocurrencies will contribute a lot in facilitating financial transactions around the world, and standardizing payment in many stores, universities and hotels around the world, but I do not expect them to completely replace fiat currencies.

Yes mate, i think this will happen in the near future. In this era, when the whole world is moving towards digital currencies, this may happen that Cryptocurrency will be the real currency. 

• +2 1

You are right that crypto currency will be the currency of the future. People will trade using the same currency and will also buy and sell through it.

So keep continue your work with crytotalk.

On 10/3/2020 at 9:29 PM, KingSea said:

I was thinking about this question. I was looking on Google but I don't want "experts" opinions. I want opinions from people like you and me.

Cryptocurrency is the money of future and it is also the money of the present because many people are using it and earning profit from it so it is also very popular today but in future it it will have a great popularity because more people are adding in their use and I liking it.