What to do if sent LTC to BTC Address (Yobit.net) - Page 6 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

What to do if sent LTC to BTC Address (Yobit.net)

11 hours ago, Nakamoto said:

Excuse me, you can get it back with all the hash in the world, Lol. You need to very careful next time, my friend. Just leave it. Life is only once,  be happy.

I'm happy, i moved on I did nit even bother go through support because i know even if they payback they will just compensate me the money that did not even go to them, which is impossible.

Some people often worry about this after having a blockchain wallet, especially beginners. The first step to transfer Bitcoin to a blockchain wallet is to enter your personal Bitcoin account. The next step is to click 'Send Bitcoin'.

On 10/30/2019 at 5:33 PM, devpols2 said:

it seems impossible your LTC is back again if you have sent it. before sending LTC or other tokens, next time you should check again whether the address is correct or not 

This is true that if we send our LTC to the BTC address it means we lost our coins and it will never come back again because this is our mistake and no one can recover it again and we loss our coins perminently. Crypto is the best market in the world and it will best for us because it is a trusted exchange.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Your coins will return but you have to contact support center.Always double check before doing transaction.Its good to double check its make you revaluate your transaction.

12 hours ago, teminalibug said:

the money that did not even go to them

Wait, I don't get it. You send LTC to an exchange wallet address right? And turns out that is a BTC address? And that is impossible? Why?

It would be enriching to know how this turned out eventually. I would normally expect the exchange to flag the wrong address when it was pasted as the destination tab. However, in the event that that did not happen, I want to trust the exchange admin/support to do justice to the situation.

22 hours ago, Binjit said:

First things how can possible Bitcoinaddress  accept LTC ? if bymistack it happen then you have to copy your
all transections. then contact to Yobit support department and give to them your proof.
But i think you will lose.once try it if you are luckey

I did not know how this was possible myself, but as you can see on a screenshot below it happened.

920072377_Screenshot_2019-12-20LTCAddress3K58FRK6UTosR8CTEYnWKo7GW9E3G485UyBlockCypher.thumb.png.cb112b706d8db5d05c696d932865e211.png

19 hours ago, Nakamoto said:

Wait, I don't get it. You send LTC to an exchange wallet address right? And turns out that is a BTC address? And that is impossible? Why?

Yep impossible right, if you go to that link you wil see how weird this is, bother the wrong BTC aadress in the LTC transaction details and the unknown LTC address are there on a confirmed tx.

On 12/19/2019 at 5:38 PM, Binjit said:

First things how can possible Bitcoinaddress  accept LTC ? if bymistack it happen then you have to copy your
all transections. then contact to Yobit support department and give to them your proof.
But i think you will lose.once try it if you are luckey

Look on the right side of the transaction detailed screenshot below, you will notice that there are two address the one started with 3.. the bitcoin address that I input wrongly and the other on top is the Unknown LTC address that stole my money, so i do not see this as an issue of yobit to solve.

1874381359_Screenshot_2019-12-20LTCAddress3K58FRK6UTosR8CTEYnWKo7GW9E3G485UyBlockCypher.thumb.png.c6e46f8d458cd87671483222cfc231e0.png

Edited by teminalibug

21 minutes ago, chhutikhan said:

and I accidentally sent LTC to the bitcoin address, which has been shown on the page, from my Exchange Wallet (Yobit). ... Most of the times this many do this by accident but Im sure if they are reasonable that they will understand and resolve this. ..... Crypto-Games.net: Multiple coins, multiple games....

But i think when a person sent ltc to bitcoin wallet its amount will not gonna to recover and he need to check it on that time completely.

11 hours ago, teminalibug said:

Yep impossible right, if you go to that link you wil see how weird this is, bother the wrong BTC aadress in the LTC transaction details and the unknown LTC address are there on a confirmed tx.

It is impossible, the exchange won't serve you because the mistake that you made. They do have the private key. However, just forget it. We have more job and be careful on your next transaction.

• Useful or interesting 1

13 hours ago, Nakamoto said:

It is impossible, the exchange won't serve you because the mistake that you made. They do have the private key. However, just forget it. We have more job and be careful on your next transaction.

Harsh but yap we have more important things to do, that is obviously a lost coin and exchange can not do a thing about, that is why I did not bother contacting them.

• Useful or interesting 1

you can try contacting support of yobit.net.i think you never gonna get back your ltc.it is one of major drawback of cryptocurrency.it cannot be recovered after transferring.but still contact support who knows thatsome miracle may happen.

It is very risky this can automatically lost your crypto address are not jokes this is serious things you shoudent send LTC to BTC in some exchanges or wallets your assets can be lost forever so please check your address if it is bitcoin address don't send bitcoin cash in bitcoin address you will lose it always make sure you have the exact address sometimes even malware couses this problems so it is better to check and send than regerting.

If your try to send ltc to btc wallet address on Yobit, your transaction doesn't complete.When try to send its show wrong ltc address

On 10/30/2019 at 5:43 PM, moree4 said:

In some exchange if you deposit like that will loss, but i don't know if on yobit you can try to contact their support related this case

Yes this is true that if you send your LTC to the BTC address then you are in loss and also if you do this in a yobit then you make a loss of your coins and if you talk with yobit support team then its waste of time because they are not do any thing for you because this is your mistake.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

As you did the mistake please communicate and ask your questions to the support team on live chat or mail. yobit team will help if they can solve the problem.

The LTC address you sent to the BTC address seemed impossible to me.  Because since one of the coins is from an address, I do not know if it will be reached by sending LTC to the BTC address.  But in this case you need to be careful.

• +1 1

Youre money will gone like a bubble.so better be chek all adress when you are sending any kind of crypto currency.becouse it has no turning back when you send it.akways double chek the wallet.goodluck

You can lose your all money.But if you can send only coinbase mail address you can get your coin,otherwise you can lose your all money.

• -1 1

On 11/25/2019 at 4:58 PM, teminalibug said:

Saya pernah menyetor BCH ke alamat bitcoin di beberapa situs dan ketika saya menghubungi mereka, mereka mengembalikan uang saya dan saya bisa mendapatkannya, mereka kembali lagi ke alamat yang benar. Jadi jika mereka mampu melakukan itu, mengapa tidak bisa yobit?

I am not a blockchain expert, nor is it an expert, or someone who is an expert in cryptocurrency and matters relating to cryptographic coding, but I have sent etc to eth addresses, but the wallet that I use is a mew wallet, so I don't lose coins, but one time I once  sending bitcoin to the btc2 address, because I think the bitcoin address that I used to deposit is being repaired so I use the btc2 address that is in the account wallet and it turns out to be wrong, the ease I ask the support, can I get my bitcoin back, the answer is impossible...

Edited by Kusumo234

If you send LTC to the BTC address on the Yobit site, you will need many LTCs.  This is because BTC will only be in small quantities after the accumulation of many millions of LTCs.  In that case you will have to increase the LTCs, then send the LTC to the BTC address.  We have to take the same approach.

20 hours ago, Kusumo234 said:

I am not a blockchain expert, nor is it an expert, or someone who is an expert in cryptocurrency and matters relating to cryptographic coding, but I have sent etc to eth addresses, but the wallet that I use is a mew wallet, so I don't lose coins, but one time I once  sending bitcoin to the btc2 address, because I think the bitcoin address that I used to deposit is being repaired so I use the btc2 address that is in the account wallet and it turns out to be wrong, the ease I ask the support, can I get my bitcoin back, the answer is impossible...

Normally that will be the answer, "impossible" those transactions are either lost in the block chain or gone to another happy user to get free coins.