What to do if sent LTC to BTC Address (Yobit.net) - Page 16 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

What to do if sent LTC to BTC Address (Yobit.net)

6 hours ago, Tallest said:

My friend you are right in all what you said and asked in your post, we just need to be extra careful everytime we want to make a transaction by checking the wallet address we may want to send funds to in order to avoid any inconveniences.

That's absolutely right, but according to what our guys says, we real need answers why would a wrong address transaction get delivered to another address which is not of the victim, who is the owner of that address.

Actually i hope it gets lost, but this function of OP_RETURN, with a rough knowledge I think it would not go since its a bad address to even start sending it

Well, I haven't any experience of sending coins to wrong address so I can't represent you very well due to lack of knowledge about this matter. But I can say that it might be returned back when we transfer the different coin to the different address of different coin.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

On 4/5/2021 at 6:31 PM, selfmade said:

That's absolutely right, but according to what our guys says, we real need answers why would a wrong address transaction get delivered to another address which is not of the victim, who is the owner of that address.

That is what I can't answer at the moment but our senior members can have idea on how this can be tackled whenever one fall a victim of such situation.

13 hours ago, Tallest said:

That is what I can't answer at the moment but our senior members can have idea on how this can be tackled whenever one fall a victim of such situation.

Well one has got into this situation, the creator of this topic, but seems like no one has an idea on what's going on and why coins get delivered to the strange address. Even the answers from yobit themselves were not clear as they said there is nothing they can do, but they did not answer who was the owner of that address.

On 4/14/2021 at 9:38 AM, selfmade said:

Well one has got into this situation, the creator of this topic, but seems like no one has an idea on what's going on and why coins get delivered to the strange address. Even the answers from yobit themselves were not clear as they said there is nothing they can do, but they did not answer who was the owner of that address.

I have to confess that many time tht yobit exchanger support team are not helping matters because a friend of mine ones mistakingly " freeze" his account and he asked them to "unfreeze" the account but till today nothing have been done to resolve that issue.

If we centre the withdrawal amount or any amount to the wrong address we cannot recover it in any way but we can do that until the transaction is not done but after the transaction is done there is no way to recover your money 💸

I do not think that this work is unacceptable, as every one of us works here to make money and he is interested in profit as he is free to convert his cryptocurrencies however he wants.  But I think there are a lot of professionals in the forum who will not let the forum die.