Hold LTC or sell now? - Page 5 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
myaccount1

Hold LTC or sell now?

On 1/23/2020 at 4:04 PM, Kaiomkhan said:

The market is bad now, so now the sale will not give a good profit, I think if you hold on you will get better results.

It's just a little correction i think, Not really sure if this was bullish sign too but i really agree with you, It's better to hold you asset now and wait till market recovered, If bitcoin can break $9000 Resistance i'm really sure the price will fly away.

On 12/26/2019 at 3:58 PM, Bijoy970 said:

I think you should sell LTC now. Because at present the price of bitcoin is high. So if you sell them now you can get more profit.

i have suggest selling a long time ago when it was above 120$ because of the litecoin halving but some people just like holding coisn for a long time like it will constantly keep going up

Umm it depends on many situations but i suggest you to buy a lot of litecoin now, want to sell or not is based on yourself, but if you want to make more profit, you should wait for the opportunity to increase....    

Litecoin is also coming out of long depression so now its good time holding this as we have good rate and this can go very good way for good profit devs also doing some good work adding some good features which are going to help users and its time for investors to have good profit with this just keep eye on market moving and keep this safe.

you should hang tight for feb 2020.the litecoin cost go to 0.2 btc .at the present time on the off chance that you sell the litecoin the it wont be a lot of productive. On the off chance that you can hold up fo some time its better for you

On 10/30/2019 at 1:41 PM, Nicecrypto said:

This is not even the time to sell anything as far as am concerned as there is still good potential for growth unless you don't believe in market thrend I say you HODL you litcoins some more. 

Yes guys this is not a time to sell the coins. And i wanna say that this is been a great thing that we should hold the coins for future.

The price is down wait for some time so that ltc goes up again then sell the coins it will be more profitable for you as the price will increase on coming days if you can buy more you could do that to increase the Earnings more

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

16 hours ago, DaddyMtn said:

The price of Litecoin looks like it's lay down to growth during the course of after that year. If you preserve pause for that long, you will added than liable comprehend a better return. If you dearth individuals burial therefore that you know how to allocate them elsewhere, at that moment advertising at this instant will banish allot you a profit.

Remember to sort out your private explore before you accept the instruction of anybody else.

Of course no one can give a good advice about any Coins because it's not a exact science specially Crypto currency but you need just to collect information from all and make your own opinion and decide by your self

if you have your ltc balance now then you must sold bro.

because ltc has already pump huge and crossed 70$ over.

i think if you holding you are in huge benefit. 

I'll recommend  youto hold LTC for next two months.After two months it's price will decrease.So you should hold and sell at a good time.

18 hours ago, TasinHasan said:

if you have your ltc balance now then you must sold bro.

because ltc has already pump huge and crossed 70$ over.

i think if you holding you are in huge benefit. 

Litecoin trails Bitcoin and since we are still expecting the price of Bitcoin to cruise pass the $10,000 price level, then selling Litecoin now would be leaving money on the table. Waiting for Bitcoin to make the next big rally, hopefully before halving in May and then offloading will be well worth it, except for a very long term trader.

You should wait until the price of litecoin hits your target price or if it's bull run starts because that is the main reason why people hold, you should be patient until the right time for selling comes and it is the time when bull run begin.

7 hours ago, Piu01 said:

Cryptocurrency trading is very similar to forex, allowing traders to purchase cryptocurrency with U.S. dollars. As with forex, cryptocurrency traders can trade with a buy-and-hold strategy or trade the daily or weekly up-and-down volatility. There are even several strategies available by which you can potentially profit from a cryptocurrency going down in value, including  contracts and binary options.

Due to volatility in Bitcoin and altcoin trading and in these types of trades, betting on a downward move in price, called shorting, generally isn’t recommended for less experienced traders

Forex it's little bit different than Crypto currency trading in forex you can't make a huge profit like in Crypto, and also by holding if you hold your bitcoin and sell after one year for sure you will get a very good return

9 hours ago, Davon said:

Since Litecoin is one of the major coin and all major cryptocurrencies have bright future,  think Buying  and Holding  more LTC for a better future will be a perfect idea.  

I think it would be instructive to not hold Bitcoin and Litecoin at the same time because they behave alike. Better to choice one of them and altcoin with totally different algorithm and protocol.

Base on my analysis I would suggest that HODL LTC now, it will give you a more profit in the near future. In terms of demand, litecoin is one of the altcoins out there with high demand next to Bitcoin and Ethereum. But if you want a much good profit, trade Litecoin in daily basis. That's all I can say, but it is up to you, this is only a suggestion.

It is much better to wait until the price rises and then, you need to sell a coin at a high price. Patience in trading is the main goal of success. 

In my view: It is better not to sell at the present time and wait because it is according to what technical analysts say that the price will reach 110 in the future.

Hi I see this post and wanna say you that the price now are on 0.007637 btc maybe you want to hodl more because the halving of ltc is close of the first year in some mounts 

I suggest to hold it for now and be patient to wait for the price of btc to increase more, well it depends on you, uf you need it now you can sell it but if not just hold it and wait for the opportunity. 

Alright you can sell now, after all the holding up we have pressured on you now you can happily sell your LTC.

2 hours ago, Piu01 said:

I think trade is best and most people like trade so I am like trade and The definition of “day trading” is the buying and selling of a security in a single trading day. If you’re day trading online you will close out your position before the markets close for the day to secure your profits. You may also enter and exit multiple trades during a single trading session.

Brokers on occasion have different definitions for ‘active’ or day traders. Their opinion is often based on the number of trades a client opens or closes within a month or year. Some brands even refer to ‘hyper-active traders’ – a step beyond the ‘active trader’.

Day trading is normally done by using trading strategies to capitalise on small price movements in high-liquidity stocks or currencies. The purpose of DayTrading.com is to give you an overview of day trading basics and what it takes for you to make it as a day trader. From scalping a few pips profit in minutes on a forex trade

The majority of brokers use Bot for trading they can't trade normally or manually the bot di trade they just configure the bot and make the grid between some price and put the capital and it's done

18 minutes ago, Pik01 said:

Trade is very good and I am like trade and I am used trade and I think it is very good popular so most people like trade and most people used trade I am used trade many year ago so I am love trade most people want good earning so I think trade is best and it is popular earning system 

Good to see that so keep working and learn how to trade and you will have a good profit and minimal the risk to lose your money 9n trading them , Good luck brother

If i would be there in your place then i would like to hold and store my ltc coins for a long term because there is a high chance that the price of crypto coins is going to increase very soon and will be giving high profits to their investors. 

1 hour ago, saural said:

I agree with you sold it at that value when you consider that I as properly had a few ltc however I were given freed of it proper after their splitting because I knew the price went way as properly tall and it turned into relatively hazardous to hold it after that.

Litecoin is now with 77 dollars and i remember in the last month it was with 45 dollars if anyone can buy it with that they have more than 35% of profit without doing nothing