Hold LTC or sell now? - Page 12 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
myaccount1

Hold LTC or sell now?

It depends on your choice if you don't have what to used money for now I will advice you to hold for the price to increase more because it will make you gain more profit and benefits as you know that the market value of the crypto currency is increasing in price time to time

• +1 1

It can increase more so I advise you not to sell now. It can achieve bigger goals. You can follow investment recommendations to make sure of this.

• +2 1

Thank you, dear, on this topic that I have raised in general the LTC currency is a distinctive currency in the markets and is somewhat related to a contract that is the blockchain, which is the same source in which the Bitcoin currency is linked, as it rises mainly with the rise of the Bitcoin currency and decreases with its decline in general, so  Dear, we must take these warnings in general the sale is to analyze all currencies, especially the Bitcoin currency because it is closely linked to it. The LTC contract is a wonderful contract and we must work with it in order to take an increase from this process in general Thank you very much.

• +2 1