Do you think Ethereum will reach $10,000 in 2022? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
star11

Do you think Ethereum will reach $10,000 in 2022?

Ethereum had an All time High of $1432 in Jan 2018. Do you think Ethereum will reach $10,000 in year 2022?

I think it's certainly got the potential to reach that price, but I'm not sure if it will by that time. It might take longer, or it might surprise us and get there much quicker. I think it will definitely reach 5k by that time.

Click to get free Crypto from the best faucets:
Bicoin, Ethereum, Monero, DogeBytecoin, Digibyte, Steem, Tron, Verge, Siacoin

I think it could hit 10k USD but before that Bitcoin has to hit 50k USD... If Bitcoin doesnt go to the sky then none of altcoins can go to the sky!

Will Bitcoin price will be more than 50K that time? it is too long to say and what we can say is all about speculations. but If this POS of Ethereum 2.0 will be good and everyone will like to enjoy holding it then it might as the supply will be shorted due to hoarding. 

I do not think the price of etherium will rise to this price
This is because he gave up a large part when he added Airdrop technology

I don't think ethereum will reach the price at $10,000 in the year 2022. Maybe if ethereum price is now $1,000 then there is a chance it will hit $10,000 in the year 2022. 

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

only bitcoin can do that , and eth is not bitcoin haha jokking 

i think this is so impossible becuase i taked too much time for bitcoin to reach 10 k $ one day , so i think eth will be lucky if it up to 3000 k $ one day 

It mostly depends on the price of bitcoin when the price of bitcoin start to increase then it will also boost the price of ethereum and then it is sure that it will increase to that value. Maybe before the year of 2022 we see that value of ethereum.

It seems impossible Ethereum prices could reach $ 10,000 in 2022. After considering several factors that can affect the Ethereum price, I think the highest Ethereum price in 2022 is $2700. 

Just now, Agios said:

It seems impossible Ethereum prices could reach $ 10,000 in 2022. After considering several factors that can affect the Ethereum price, I think the highest Ethereum price in 2022 is $2700. 

Do you remember what was the price of ethereum in 2016? It was around 10 USD and after complete one year the price reached to more than $1400. It means that in the coming one year it can reach to $10,000. 

4 minutes ago, Survay said:

Do you remember what was the price of ethereum in 2016? It was around 10 USD and after complete one year the price reached to more than $1400. It means that in the coming one year it can reach to $10,000. 

I hope, your forecast is correct, I'm so happy because I also hold Ethereum, and that's just my prediction. Happy Posting

I don't think Ethereum will reach to $10000 and there's no possibility considering many facts. Even how could you think of $10000 in 2022. It will may increase but not more than $3000 thought don't think that.

[¶] I am working to educate street-childrens in my area. You can Donate for their educational materials: 

₿: 3JjY452XaoVfR6wFeZEp3htuj6TE3wq47z

ETH: 0x479eAf3d641819670526A001Fe667000d2F1b293

9 minutes ago, bitcoworld said:

Well, everything can happen which means ETH can be 10000$ but only if Bitcoin goes to some 1-2 Million $ thats for sure and as everything is possible we need to consider that ETH can also go to zero. If Bitcoins sidechains get adopted more than I see dark times for ETH coming.

But we cannot say that ethereum can also go to zero because now there is a great future of ethereum, as now ethereum will become POS and because of that all of the miners will buy ethereum to mine ethereum. It will increase the price of Eth to a highest value. 

Just now, bitcoworld said:

Ou we definitely can say that ETH can go to Zero just you need to understand hundreds of different facts to come to the result that ETH can be destroyed by Bitcoin. But never mind don't wanna kill your illusion sorry.

Actually bitcoin and ethereum both have occupied their own spaces in the crypto world and these both have their own users and their own features for all of us so people will not leave one for the other. I am sure that these both will exist and will flourish. 

3 minutes ago, bitcoworld said:

Just wait and think on my words in a couple of years. Dont get me wrong I like ETH too and would like to see him survive but I think we will look an different movie. Let see what happens in another 4 Bitcoin halvings until 2032 as if Bitcoin flipps of and starts to move 500K$ a day one day (just in case) the Market will be dead simply everyone will drop their shitcoins for bitcoin.

But if we look at the past then we can observe that with the rise in bitcoin ethereum also develops and the demand of ethereum also increases. It is actually the whole world which have much more to invest in thousands of coins. Maybe the lowest coins drop but the high potential and high ranking coins will also have a great future if bitcoin flourished. 

With all the news around the ETH coin, i can only say that 10000$ can be the a reasonable price of this CryptoCurrency, i think it have, a lot of friendly banks in europe like in Deutschland, Portugal, Germany and Spain, More will come in the next year or years, but ETH will be at a high price, in the near futur, and thats for sure. ☘️

CAUTION: Search and verify any information you receive, otherwise you will be just a puppet.

Best Faucet Of 2020 ; https://pipeflare.io/r/28q6

Made it by REDAMOUN With Love

I dont know If it can hit ten thousands but i think it will surely hit five thousands in two years.It is a good coin we should see it at good places

It may or may not. We can predict crypto market with any accuracy and precision. If the team of a coin make good progress in the relevant projects or some base currencies made some good bullish run or crypto started to trade in local markets across the globe, the crypto will be on high skys.

8 hours ago, star11 said:

Ethereum had an All time High of $1432 in Jan 2018. Do you think Ethereum will reach $10,000 in year 2022?

It is highly unlikely. I think eth pumped up that high at that time because it was top blockchain network to serve as base for new altcoins, but it has many competitors now.

8 hours ago, star11 said:

Yes I think it will reach to that value and if not reached to that value then at least to the half of $10000 we will see the price of ethereum. It mainly depends on the market and the support of the giants.

Etherium is a good coin and if you want ti invest in eth is that because this coin price is vesry low and youmust inveat in it but in my view that eth is secound world r

Ethereum is one of the best crypto ever, he has some nice chances to get to that value but i dont think he will. Ethereum dropped to a very small value and it’s gonna take more time to get to 10.000$.

Just now, Fedor00 said:

Ethereum is one of the best crypto ever, he has some nice chances to get to that value but i dont think he will. Ethereum dropped to a very small value and it’s gonna take more time to get to 10.000$.

Yes it dropped but it dropped because of the bitcoin fud and because of the dropping price of bitcoin. It will be recovered sooner to its own value and then from there it will again start its journey to reach to a biggest value.