Why some people think long term holding is bad? - Page 23 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
saintelincon

Why some people think long term holding is bad?

Both long term and short one has its specific benefits. It depends on the holding period and how much you trust your information or predictions, because luck has its role here...

Main reason behind this thinking is crypto is very unpredictable market and no one can give correct prediction about this so if you are going to long term then this can create many problems for you like demand supply or volatility in price so better after investing keep eye on market and take advantage of this volatility because this is better way for good profit instead of long term

Because of fraudsters that hack internet connections and account, it will be good if one don't hold is earnings for long period of time to avoid been duped.

Being a bitcoin investor in the long term is completely different from being an investor in other cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin investors have made great profits, but the investors in the rest of the other currencies have suffered painful losses.

Long term Trading aint bad a t all, but we are all eager to get profits from the trading and that make us think it will be difficult to do long term trading

This may depend on what coin you are investing in because you know what you want to sell and how long you are going to hold it, but if you don't know what you are investing. And how long can you look at reins, so you're investing in interest

Long term investments are sometimes risky in case of cryptocurrency space, you know a lot of altcoin have disappear and it's possible that your holding will not be existed someday. It is not wrong to keep a currency for a long time, it is just a pity not to take advantage of this mechanism to multiply the currency.

On 28.10.2019 at 05:55, saintelincon said:

I saw some people saying that long term holders are dumb because they keep holding on the losses and this is a stupid meme. But i don't agree with that, since we believe btc will grow even more. What do you think?

I think that such words appeared from traders)))) I am joking)))))))) actually long term holding is something like growing a tree))))) you take some seeds, put them in the ground and after some long period of time you get the fruting tree and after that you may sell fruits, or growing more new trees) or you may get nothing at all and even to loose your invested assets into seeds. Something alike you can see in crypto)))) you may invest, hold and and get a high profit after some long waiting or nothing at all and even to loose. 

Yes some of the people's think that long term holding is bad because they didn't have a patient about cryptocurrency that they need only profit all time

Yes, there are some people those thinks that  the long term holding is not good. Because long term holding is not good for them. In long term holding  people needs a lot of patience also it is risky. So they hate it.

1 hour ago, Tilka Alam said:

Actually everyone don't know about long term holdings coins.That's reasons they thinks long term holding is bad.But I think it is good because it's make money up. 

There is nothing wrong with long term holding but the level of tolerance is different among traders. Some of them can't tolerate holding for more than 2 months but others may be willing to hold for years to earn more. There is another reason why people think holding is bad. When you hold your coins, you will lock them in your wallet and can't do anything with them. But in short term trading, your funds are active and you have more maneuverability when special occasions occur in the market.

Loing term can be good or bad so we have to really think of which coin are we trying to work with, this could be really difficult in so many ways there are different ways to think of this and the right order that we have to follow that we have to develop in cases we cannot work with the development of the case

Sorry I have no experience about this matter. But I am very interested to know about this matter. Beacuse I am a newbies in this forum. Thank you

Thats true long time holding its not good because you can live many profit chances to pass you. Its good to do the daily trading because prices are changing almost every hour or at least to trade for a short time so that you can be able to sell your coins anytime when prices will rise.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

its all about how much money you have, long term is good, and it is much better when long term trade on more than 2 currencies ,maybe  bitcoin. eth, YO 

So you must carefully before choose the coin. because choosing the wrong coin 80 percent ur .... 

I think that long term investment is better then short term investment because in long term we have chance to recover our loss in long easily but in short term we don't have time to recover loss. 

1 hour ago, qasw said:

investing in because if you know what you are good to go when to sell and how long you are going to hold it but if you dont know.

Restraining in trade is important and must wait for the right time. because predictions are unpredictable because markets always change.

If we bought the coin is good point its good if not we may need a lot of time to gai some so before buying we need o have q good study on the coin.

Such people are generally impatient and spoiled, or people who have never made a long-term profit. Long-term holding may involve risk and stress Stored coins need to be forgotten in some cases

Because these people are impatience that's why they think holding for long term is not a good idea. But holding the good coins  is very safe good income.

On 10/28/2019 at 5:55 AM, saintelincon said:

I saw some people saying that long term holders are dumb because they keep holding on the losses and this is a stupid meme. But i don't agree with that, since we believe btc will grow even more. What do you think?

Holding depends on your luck and what idea do you believe in. You might win and you might lose. It is not a dumb thing when it works! But because it is highly dependent on luck, it is a little risky.

On 10/28/2019 at 8:55 AM, saintelincon said:

I saw a few people saying that long haul holders are idiotic on the grounds that they continue hanging on the misfortunes and this is a dumb image But I dont concur with that since we accept btc will develop significantly more What do you think

Im newbies in this forum for this reason i have no idea about this matter iam verey interested to know abou this.      

Edited by Sayef al sahab

Hello my dear friend. I think the reason behind this is very simple. That people think that the coins will became dead or the price will became very low and they will lose their capital. 

7 hours ago, wilbertson said:

But to be honest if you are looking for a fulltime job income in crypto long term holding might not be as good for it.

a full time job only trading crypto will be very profitable if you know how to handle your trades because we ll know so many people become so rich of it and now they dont have to work a day in their lives.