[POLL] Do you accpet Libra? - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

Support Libra, Shame the goverments.  

164 members have voted

1. 1. Libra or nope?

Libra is a Facebook social network cryptocurrency, you can also call it "zuck buck". This coin has experienced many rejections and misfortunes, Honestly we as individuals we do not real need Libra, at least i don't but with so many company's and government rejection to Libra, I WANNA SUPPORT THIS PROJECT ARE YOU WITH ME OR NOT?

Libra will be accepted or not, its all depends on the stability of the coin when it is released and if the price is not stable then no one will accept it.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

Just now, Khan said:

Libra will be accepted or not, its all depends on the stability of the coin when it is released and if the price is not stable then no one will accept it.

Actually the price of the coin will be stable unlike Bitcoin's and other Cryptocurrencies, That's one of the reason most crypto users are not a fan of Libra.

As I dont use facebook I have no idea about the use case of Libra. I think Libra will bring a lot new people into cryptospace. They will need the coin for purchases inside of Facebook. 

4 hours ago, teminalibug said:

Actually the price of the coin will be stable unlike Bitcoin's and other Cryptocurrencies, That's one of the reason most crypto users are not a fan of Libra.

Price stability is a plus point not the negative point in any coin this is what I think and the second thing is the market fluctuation control on the coin.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

Just now, Khan said:

Price stability is a plus point not the negative point in any coin this is what I think and the second thing is the market fluctuation control on the coin.

Thanks for the pint you gave "market fluctuation control. But i still debate you on the price stability, Most crypto users prefer the instability of price is it gives trader opportunity to make daily profits.

I will vote no for now (with reservations).

Why?

1 hour ago, williamz902 said:

I will definitely buy libra when it's launched, because I think it will do really well. A crypto that has such a large backing and is created by Facebook? How could it possibly fail?

Large backing? Yes. But keep in mind that there are many that oppose Libra, not to mention those same backers who are reportedly are now having second thoughts on the matter.

If all obstacles are cleared, however, one can expect the Libra to be a very stable cryptocurrency thanks to Facebook's finances. If everyone accepts and uses Libra, I don't see the point in not using it as well.

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

Im interested what you write about zuck bucks. Facebook look like very concern to economics too. As a cryptocurrency trader offcourse ill support libra too

12 hours ago, rocsus said:

I will support the coin, when they make it decentralized from centralized coin. Till then, I feel facebook has no business to get into the financial world, being a social network media;

Like i said in my topic's body, i don't like Libra myself because of the reason you just mentioned, i'm just running a campaign to support it opposed by these banks and governments.

Do I accept having Facebook taking my name and my address and link it to private information and have access to my bank account and see details of my transaction and could possibly sell my info to company's?no thanks im good.

22 hours ago, alther said:

Libra is a good project, stability, low inflation, broad global acceptance, and comparability, Libra aims to expand its financial reach to various parts of the world to meet global needs. Libra want to make sending money as easy as sending a text message. I support and hope Libra can continue and be acceptable. 

For you Libra is good, but more or majority of the of community in crypto space won't support Libra at all. Because for them, it is not acceptable for the majority of the crypto enthusiast including myself too. Though, I used Facebook but Facebook was differ into crypto and decentralized are not the same as centralization.

The more nice cryptocurrencies, the better. However I don't think this cryptocoin will get a lot of love, bitcoin is still king and people usually don't like centralized cryptocoins.

Edited by masterfocus

On 10/27/2019 at 6:54 PM, teminalibug said:

Libra is a Facebook social network cryptocurrency, you can also call it "zuck buck". This coin has experienced many rejections and misfortunes, Honestly we as individuals we do not real need Libra, at least i don't but with so many company's and government rejection to Libra, I WANNA SUPPORT THIS PROJECT ARE YOU WITH ME OR NOT?

I vote for No, because Libra will be like some stable coin which have control from someone and that is not like BTC.

And how I heard that Libra will be close to 1:1 with USD, and that tell you all.

Unlike Bitcoin for which people determine price, if people sell price go down if people buy price go up (simple).

• Useful or interesting 1

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

3 hours ago, BullRunBit said:

I vote for No, because Libra will be like some stable coin which have control from someone and that is not like BTC.

And how I heard that Libra will be close to 1:1 with USD, and that tell you all.

Unlike Bitcoin for which people determine price, if people sell price go down if people buy price go up (simple).

you have made your point so i cant disagree no more, it's obvious that Libra is not necessary for us but besides the fact that the last thing we need is another coin on the market here is another fact Libra is exactly what we do not need. But here voting for Libra is like voting for all crypto.

On 10/28/2019 at 9:54 AM, teminalibug said:

This many rejection or some company rejected it, possible can be the reason of others to support Libra more, their mindset would definitely support it well. But of course the time will tell us what will really be happen in the future. Because for me, I still support my belief and principles into crypto but not on Libra coin whatever happen. 

5 hours ago, cryptokram said:

I still support my belief and principles into crypto but not on Libra coin whatever happen. 

Ah i see, you don't real care what happens to Libra, but don't you think the presence of Libra could affect Bitcoin, i believe if it does then it is your concern as well

I am with you, if the Libra coin is successfully launched, this will support the mass adoption of cryptocurrency, and will further enliven the crypto market, of course this can be a positive trend for the crypto market

2 minutes ago, teminalibug said:

Ah i see, you don't real care what happens to Libra, but don't you think the presence of Libra could affect Bitcoin, i believe if it does then it is your concern as well

Well, that is your concern anyway. Don't you know also that Bitcoin already existed from almost 1 decade without the presence of Libra. And there so many coins tried to destroy bitcoin during the time of their campaign where most of their supporters also said it is a threat for bitcoin, but look at them now, does their words destroy bitcoin, of course not bro. Instead bitcoin price got more increased and the community embraced it so well. So, Libra style has no difference from them.

22 hours ago, alther said:

Most people yesterday when there was a moment of rising Bitcoin prices, I was part of it. And mostly related to the news that China will adopt technology in the financial sector, China is still banned from Bitcoin and Crypto. The technology they make is creating their own digital money that will be governed by their own finances (the same as Libra and Calibra). Unconsciously there are many cryptographic users who support centralization, Tether, TrueUd, MNX, GUSD and others.
Then why are people hostile to this Libra? 

If there are most people are not in favor with Libra coin it doesn't mean they are hostile, no its not like what you are thinking, it is because Libra is differ into crypto, libra will be like stable coin, which will be the same as XRP, XLM, were there are someone who manipulated the coin, hope you get the point of what I am pointing out to you.

7 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

Well, that is your concern anyway. Don't you know also that Bitcoin already existed from almost 1 decade without the presence of Libra. And there so many coins tried to destroy bitcoin during the time of their campaign where most of their supporters also said it is a threat for bitcoin, but look at them now, does their words destroy bitcoin, of course not bro. Instead bitcoin price got more increased and the community embraced it so well. So, Libra style has no difference from them.

I get your point and i think your right, no coin can impose no threat to the mighty Bitcoin, and Libra is no different as for the matter of fact it i no close to match BTC.

If they launch Libra successfully maybe this will help to increase the market, you know how big company behind this Libra coin so I guess I will support it.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

At the moment, I will not support the project and I will not buy any quantity of it until I see what platforms it will work with and how it will be done.

• Useful or interesting 1

THINK POSITIVE

On 10/28/2019 at 1:54 AM, teminalibug said:

Can't you guys see that Libra is another move to control crypto ? It belong to the class of controlled digital assets, and if it goes forward, it will have 1 billion instant users... this is enough to reduce the crypto market to dust (with a handfull of million users)... and this is why those law maker in the EU and US are against it, because they see the danger to their Fiat currencies... we'll only be fould not to see the danger to BTC and other crypto... (this is my oppinion of course)

people will use what they are told to use... so forget about decentralization...

Edited by dentolas