Crypto vs PayPal - Page 18 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Crypto vs PayPal

On 10/28/2019 at 7:42 AM, hexwin said:

image.png.66b37f58f5291dad40d445748f2c0358.png

Is there any advantages Crypto have compared to Paypal ?

Have you used PayPal so far and why is Bitcoin better?

PayPal charges more fees than Bitcoin

There are many differences between paypal and crypto. We can get back the amount if we made any wrong transactions. And in the crypto we can't do this. Even if the wallet don't have any owner then the amount will be lost forever.

• Useful or interesting 1

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

Cryptocurrency is far important and easy than PayPal. The transaction fee in crypto is less than that of paypal, the withdrawal process is faster and cryptocurrency doesn't require much time than paypal.

I don't quite understand why this comparison exists. After all, in fact, the cryptocurrency will be many times better than PAYPAL because PAYPAL is like a qiwi wallet, but only with verification and a large Commission, I do not see the point in its advantage :(

I am using crypto and i am happy with that. Before crypto I was using the paypal, and i was fully unsatisfied with their service because they are so much disturbing. In bitcoin now i can transfer money without reveal my identity, which is the best feacture, but in the paypal they as lots of irrelevant question. 

On 10/28/2019 at 7:06 AM, pageraji said:

Bitcoin is more effective and we can anonymous in transfer and withdrawal, paypal account right now have to do KYC and i dont like kyc

Just the KYC is not a big issue in paypal there are more issue like if you send the payment than they stuck that and you will not be able to withdraw that for 1 or 2 months or more than this. So i just also prefer the Bitcoin which is best and great than the paypal.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I don't think you can compare between these 2 because both of them are different from each other , crypto is good for making money and now you can use it to buy things although it is just a limited things that you can buy with it but paypal is different , you use it just for tranfer money and also buying things you want

I prefer bitcoin because by holding bitcoin I can make a profit, like I have a garden that I plant and at harvest I will benefit from it. Indeed, paypal is easier in all respects including being able to connect to a credit card and also a visa, but the drawback is that there is no money advantage there and it only makes it easier to transact.

Paypal is having many rules but no many rules in cryptocurrency. I am choosing cryptocurrency because also i can use them in many countries and not like paypal the do not support all countries.

The paypal account is not necessary when dealing with crypto currency because you can buy and sell it on your comfort of your home without any problem

Certainly, I prefer Bitcoin over Paypal, because Paypal is not available for all countries and there are conditions and restrictions on withdrawing and depositing, while in Bitcoin you have complete financial freedom and it is available to anyone in the world without any restrictions

• +3 1

I didn't think Bitcoin and PayPal is Same , bitcoin is a coin and PayPal is a popular wallet . the is true that PayPal charges more fees as compare To bitcoin transaction . but really I didn't think this is well if we compared PayPal to bitcoin .

• +1 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

Simultaneously from this is normally wonderful still i'm going to rather have crypto as now i'm utilizing it and additionally choosing bonus. Crypto to great

Thanks for the information I haven't used paypal and if it charges more fees I am not going to. I am mostly interesting in the investing part and since cryptocurrencies are offering a chance to make profits I am investing but with paypal there is nothing for me. I can withdraw cryptocurrencies to my currency without using paypal so I avoid it.

On 9/14/2020 at 12:06 AM, Moaz said:

Certainly, I prefer Bitcoin over Paypal, because Paypal is not available for all countries and there are conditions and restrictions on withdrawing and depositing, while in Bitcoin you have complete financial freedom and it is available to anyone in the world without any restrictions

@MoazLooking like you have made a point here 😉. Also PayPal is famous for suspending one's account. Previously, my account got temporary suspended and I was compelled to telephone them to restore my account(They do not accept other way to deal with suspended account). In the case of cryptocurrency, here is full freedom without fear. 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I'd prefer crypto cause my paypal isn't activated they just ignore my tries to activate it. And crypto is much safetier than paypal i think. Paypal doest give such a vide choise of currency that i'd like to see 

well paypal has more pros since u can buy litterly anywhere and alot of stores still dont accept crypto stuff..

Конечно crypto, так как paypal показывает себя не с лучшей стороны. Биток топ

Yes there is a big difference between Cryptocurrency and Paypal but it is because of regularization, Paypal is regularized Cryptocurrency is not that means there is not any extra to pay o to be controlled when we use Crypto.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

thank you everyone. useful information. It enabled me to learn about systems and their fees.

I did not deal with PayPal, but after reading the member’s responses, I find that Bitcoin is better because its fees are low compared to PayPal’s fees. On the other hand, if PayPal is a company, people’s account can be compromised unlike Bitcoin, which has a confidentiality in money transfers.

I used to use paypal before but since I met bitcoin I hardly use it anymore I honestly prefer bitcoin I like it better and I think it's better

Everything seems to be that Paypal very soon began to work with cryptocurrencies. The purchase and sale of cryptocurrencies will be done directly not only from PayPal but also from Venmo. It is most likely that the first is Bitcoin which would drive the price to the clouds. So save your BTC on our Yobit exchange.

I encountered many problems many times using paypal few years ago there are times they freeze my accounts like 180 days and problem did not solve even I sent support many times i dont know what to do until I sold my account online 50% less to what I have stored amount in my PP, from now on I did not use paypal I only use bitcoin I did not encounter any problems so far using btc.