Good finances because of btc - Page 14 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
saintelincon

Good finances because of btc

This is the goal of each investor in this area, to achieve their financial freedom and this is achieved with a lot of effort and dedication, each investor works according to this, sets goals in the short, medium and long term. To get these same with effort and knowledge, and step by step they create a cushion of money for retirement days.

Good day mate. I sincerely agree with you. Its actually a good idea to have soo much btc. This will make you to have alot of money that will make you to be comfortable enough to stop working. Because many of the jobs out there do not have security and cannot ensure you a comfortable life after retirement.

The creation if crypto talk and bitcoin has raised its value and it will be a useful source for improving financial condition as well. It makes yiu financially strong my dear.

On 10/27/2019 at 9:01 PM, saintelincon said:

Do you have any plans to get enough btc or money with btc that you won't need to work anymore? Basically like people work all life to retire later, but with the btc investments or tradings. Isn't that a good idea? Do you plan this?

I think that even the richest people in the world continue working day by day, so if they do it, why don't I? Therefore I always believe that I will work perhaps less frequently but I know that I will need to work to maintain stable projects and plans so that work will always be necessary.

Of course that's a very good idea, everyone wants to retire with a lot of money so that in old age we no longer have to work. Whether it's in the form of BTC for future investment, I think investing in BTC for the future in old age is also quite good, we only need to sell it when the price is high. Not working anymore and enjoying a wonderful old age, with Bitcoin investment it will become a reality.

• +1 1

We all plan to work, trade and collect a large capital, and then we can dispense with normal work and remain in the field of trading only and all the successes related to cryptography

On 10/27/2019 at 6:23 PM, I-KUN said:

i have earned a lot of money from btc and i worked in a company, but i worked just only for my status. my primary income comes from trading and investments.

If you are a good investor that means you do not have to do anything else for the earning just constrate on your investments and trading and you will be able to make good income.

On 10/28/2019 at 7:01 AM, saintelincon said:

Do you have any plans to get enough btc or money with btc that you won't need to work anymore? Basically like people work all life to retire later, but with the btc investments or tradings. Isn't that a good idea? Do you plan this?

The demand for Bitcoin in the general sense is much higher as it has gained a reputation in the world as a digital world so in this case Bitcoin is the best place to invest. Here you can easily.Be profitable and you will earn a lot from it. Moreover, one of the reasons why it is more than everyone else is that it is a very good one because of the constant price fluctuation People invest as a medium.

My plan is to be one of the leading member in crypto forum and to have a zero worries about money reason I choose crypto for investment and am working hard to achieve this feast in the near future. Thank u all

Hi crypto family,

I think you are right and the trading in bitcoins or yobit is at peak in these days and the chances of rise in the rate of Bitcoins is very high but anything is possible in this condition of coronavirus pandemic. Cryptotalk administration team is working day and night for the welfare of the site and their members. 

Thank you. 

Earning bitcoin is hard for beginner bitcoiners but has a lot of advantage once you know hot it work.If i can make enough money with btc i would just do my jobs online.Only this bitcoin value has different from person to person.

Actually, I don't think so. Maybe I would use cryptocurrencies to multiply my money. But if there is a profession I am doing, I will not quit that profession. I think that's what makes sense.

Yes, it can happen. It is very good and easy to reach this point. I am one of those who plan to do that. Reach a good rate and stop working is the best thing you can do in your life. I am waiting for that to happen. 

• +1 1

I agree with you, bitcoin might be look risky for many people but i think bitcoin can really help us to retire early. I am starting to use bitcoin as a saving method not investing. I beileve bitcoin can reach incredible number in the long term and that's why i am trying to collect much as i can . I know i might be wrong but i am trusting bitcoin.

Yes friend, once I started with this airdrops, I think it is good that we know how to invest in our education and be able to participate in what is trading, as it is something with which we can grow the money we decide to invest, also know when to invest as this market has its risks.

Yes, thanks to God and cryptocurrencies my life and my family's life had a total turnaround in our way of living and thinking. Now I do not depend on a biweekly or last month salary but I can have more economic solvency.

Yes its a good idea to invest money in trading and then take benefits from it but to get benefit you have to make research and then choose the best coin to invest in. 

It's is a good idea for one to have plan to have enough income in order to start trading and investment which will later be a grate opportunity especially those that are working which they always work to earn money so I advise them to try and use the money to make investment incase they may not be able to enough straight to work again

• +2 1

The first pl

On 10/28/2019 at 2:10 AM, josephrioveros123 said:

But I don't think bitcoin can make us financially independent even if there would be a bull run  what I think is it can make our earning easier. If we have mastered the art of trading currencies. 

Bitcoin can make you financial freedom depends on the ways you are making the currency. A person like is earning Crypto currencies through various means but earning through posting campaign is the foundation for the upgrade opportunities. The savings from posting is the supporting capital for the trading and investment plans.

I don't think bitcoin can make us financially independent even if there would be a bull run  what I think is it can make our earning easier

Your absolutely right, because many people nowadays are just keep working every day, without preparing on their future, they just keep working and buying all they wanted but the have no investment. For me, its yes, I am planning now to save my money and grow it at my young age so that I can start investing or trading just to be future ready. I want to have a financially stable at middle age so that I can enjoy the rest of my life without thinking my finances.  

On 10/28/2019 at 6:23 AM, I-KUN said:

i have earned a lot of money from btc and i worked in a company, but i worked just only for my status. my primary income comes from trading and investments.

Crypto trading is the best way to make money in it and so many peoples will know that in the crypto market through trading they can earn good money and change their life in a short time and now peoples will apply the bots for trading in the crypto market.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Currently I cannot live exclusively from cryptocurrencies, however my goal is to place a small cryptocurrency mining center, be it bitcoin or another altcoin, all of this powered by solar energy so as not to worry about energy bills or things like that in order to diversify my capital investment.

The bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies have increased their prices significantly in the last 2 months, especially the bitcoin that reached its price around 40 thousand dollars. Really thinking of an investment plan in bitcoin that allows us to retire and live comfortably from the profits that bitcoin generates is a great idea, but we have to work on it to make it a reality, if we think long-term and do things well based on data, analysis, evaluations and advice, we have the opportunity to earn a lot and leave the traditional work that we do all our lives and after 30 years or more they grant us a modest retirement that in most cases is not even enough for basic expenses of people.

The goal is to accumulate as many finance through bitcoin as possible and to hold on to the because the future of Bitcoin is going to be extraordinary.