Do we need people? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
josephrioveros123

Do we need people?

We need equipment ( hardware ) system ( software ) and people to running our plan. No one can running a project without other people, that's bullshit. After program launch you will need people to join, so in which part you don't need people?

19 minutes ago, Sumayya said:

Trust is not anything you can develop easily, the person you trust so much will be the one that will harm you. Have only little trust

Your statement is pretty good for the matter of trust.

I think everything needs to have a sense of trust in doing whatever we can develop now so that in the future it will be easier to do good things in the form of work that requires mutual enthusiasm.

1 hour ago, nicolas1234789 said:

We need equipment ( hardware ) system ( software ) and people to running our plan. No one can running a project without other people, that's bullshit. After program launch you will need people to join, so in which part you don't need people?

What do we need in a hardware? I can provide some? I have nails. Hammer and cement. Or even sledge hammer. In software I only have cotton napkin diapers. What should we do. Running a project with other people is good but isn't it a bit tiring? Maybe we can walk so it won't be much tiring. After the launch why should we need people to join. If we launch and we go to Mars. Maybe there are people living there. In the part where people is not needed. Maybe in peeing or pooping. We don't need other people. Unless we are sick. 

On 10/27/2019 at 2:26 PM, josephrioveros123 said:

I made this post for the those people who want to start their own crypto project and business for them to learn to the human resource for the projects they will do and budget for the salary of the people.

In crypto business and projects, do we need to employee a lot of people. How many people do we need? What kind of people do we need? What are the skills of people do we need? What are the job for the people and the rate of the people we need to hire on this projects or business.?

Yah of course we need people in order to promote our project and got investors and customers that's will be the source of getting profit

27 minutes ago, Lubruselu said:

Yah of course we need people in order to promote our project and got investors and customers that's will be the source of getting profit

Yes for every project needs more peoples for promotion activities and when owner more promote their project then they will get more communities and investors. 

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

On 12/11/2019 at 5:27 AM, Nurul Huda said:

Your statement is pretty good for the matter of trust.

I think everything needs to have a sense of trust in doing whatever we can develop now so that in the future it will be easier to do good things in the form of work that requires mutual enthusiasm.

Yeah but the trust should be minimize, trust make things work easier and still it hurt deep inside when it goes wrong

9 hours ago, Sumayya said:

Yeah but the trust should be minimize, trust make things work easier and still it hurt deep inside when it goes wrong

It is also true that what you say is, sometimes we are too trusting everything in people can be painful but without trust it is difficult to build a job, so it's better to just trust the trust must be minimized.

On 12/10/2019 at 7:50 PM, Janecai said:

We still need more people. In order for crypto to be better and more popular. Because not everyone knows about crypto. So invite your friends to join.

You are right, we should invite more people to join in to the crypto world in order to keep crypto's to alive, cause it can't survive without people

On 10/27/2019 at 8:14 PM, AbrahamRed said:

In my opinion, of course in starting a crypto business, it takes a lot of people to support the business. one of the ways that can be done is to form a crypto community, where we can discuss many things about crypto, and with the community we can support each other.

True, also the more people you have the better. I think one if the easiest way to maximize your cryptocurrency is when there are a lot of people involved, not to mention to give referral links. 

Well starting a new project surely needs human resource and those people are hired for the which have relevant knowledge about the the project. So in case of cryptocurrency project you should hire those people who have enough knowledge in the field and especially hire the people which have good marketing skills too so may your project gets good attention in the market

On 10/27/2019 at 6:26 PM, josephrioveros123 said:

I made this post for the those people who want to start their own crypto project and business for them to learn to the human resource for the projects they will do and budget for the salary of the people.

In crypto business and projects, do we need to employee a lot of people. How many people do we need? What kind of people do we need? What are the skills of people do we need? What are the job for the people and the rate of the people we need to hire on this projects or business.?

This should be consulted with someone who is an expert in the field of business management. Need a lot of information about the strategy of making a business and which parts should be formed. I don't have expertise in this field.

Of course any business you do you need people, is the same with cryptocurrency, the strategies is the same on business we do marketing also with crypto, for this reason some coin born today die tomorrow why? because without promotion and publicity.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 12/11/2019 at 1:57 PM, jannatun said:

Mans come here his needs if who is want myself need develop should be come here because this is not a only working side this is a very good earn money making side. 

You must note that! We are actual not working here also we are not here to earn although we appreciate on what's we earn here.

But we are here just to create the cryptocurrency community that's will help us to our daily trading.

I think creating a cryptocurrency project or going into crypto business the skilled people must be employed to work, the illegal advisors, community manager, web developer, and many others. 

On 12/13/2019 at 5:21 PM, Diggy said:

I don't  know what your are talking abou because crypto bussiness is depend on you and if you know all what to do you don't need to hire more people. 

We need people on crypto business. Because it will be essential for us to have people. Helping in our business. Specially ladies. I like ladies. We need a girl in our life that will take care of us. 

Then you need to train them in the sky palace. At the room of time and space. Where San Goku and San Gohan trained before they face cell. 1 day there have equivalent of 1 year in the out side world. But be careful you can only stay there for 1  year. If you go beyond that. You won't be able to come back.

Next is to fight recca. He is very very strong with 8 flame dragons on his stomach. 

On 10/27/2019 at 7:26 PM, josephrioveros123 said:

Making a your own cryptocurrency is not easy at all because it requires atleast 10-20 person at the beginning and you need to spend thousands of dollar monthly for the salary and expenses of your team so i think it is better to invest rather than making your own coin.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

On 10/27/2019 at 8:04 PM, josephrioveros123 said:

I think creating token is good but your token should be unique and have special features for others to invest on it and patronize using it. And buy the way what do you think need to create token? What do you think of shitoken? How to make something like that.? How can you say that you only need zero dollar on making that?

You must have knowledge about this market, If you didn't know you created shitoken it will disappear soon. Short term and it's not profitable your Investment is nonsense, You need a lot of money in creating token, It's not true that you only need zero dollar it's a fake news.

On 12/13/2019 at 5:48 PM, nasipadang said:

This should be consulted with someone who is an expert in the field of business management. Need a lot of information about the strategy of making a business and which parts should be formed. I don't have expertise in this field.

Are you not a expert on the field of business.? What is your expertise. Please comment your field of expertise and with that we can work each other out to get best result. For me my field of expertise for now is playing table tennis. I can't say I am the best but I can play really good specially when I train a lot of training can make you a better table tennis player. For me I will use bitcoin to buy table tennis equipment. Another thing I want to be an astronaut and use bitcoin in outer space I will prove to the world that bitcoin can be use even in another planet because it is digital currency the requirement is internet and a pc or a laptop or a mobile phone. Android or IOS to be sure. 

16 minutes ago, josephrioveros123 said:

Are you not a expert on the field of business.? What is your expertise. Please comment your field of expertise and with that we can work each other out to get best result. For me my field of expertise for now is playing table tennis. I can't say I am the best but I can play really good specially when I train a lot of training can make you a better table tennis player. For me I will use bitcoin to buy table tennis equipment. Another thing I want to be an astronaut and use bitcoin in outer space I will prove to the world that bitcoin can be use even in another planet because it is digital currency the requirement is internet and a pc or a laptop or a mobile phone. Android or IOS to be sure. 

I finished college in the information technology faculty. I can programming and coding but I'm not a professional, I can make applications with waterfall systems and other systems. I have also studied business management in several classes. It's just that my experience is not so much in handling a system.

It's up to you To what extent do you want to expand your business If you want to do crypto business on the large scale then you will need more people for that And you also have to give them money 

people helps to make crypto more comfort and familiar. specially bitcoin brings people come together in crypto trading. so many industries , ecommercial platform, banks , forex are using crypto as payment getaway. it helps user to make transaction their money with very high privacy where no body knows who sent money to whom.

When introducing a new cryptocurrency and in any crypto project, programmers will be needed. Someone must write code. But first of all, we need money to pay for the work of programmers.

not only people who are experts in crypto I think then only a few who have the ability. people who are cryptographers and have reliable skills in coding and the internet.

Not just number of employees or people. The employee must have also knowledge in his or her field like example crypto currency to avoid future problems because of lack of knowledge and experience.

20 hours ago, rchres said:

You must have knowledge about this market, If you didn't know you created shitoken it will disappear soon. Short term and it's not profitable your Investment is nonsense, You need a lot of money in creating token, It's not true that you only need zero dollar it's a fake news.

I think you need skills. And good knowledge and good idea and good people to have token that will totally sell  a lot. On my point of view the concept will help you to have a lot of token. To be patronize by the public. We should always put in mind that we will use our project to be helpful to the people to do with a lot of services to offer. I would like to watch lord of the rings as a movie marathon them for a long 3 movie marathon.