More than 5k bitcoin atms in the world - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
saintelincon

More than 5k bitcoin atms in the world

"The number of Bitcoin ATMs from September 2016 to September 2019 has increased by over 500%. As of now, there are currently 5,457 Bitcoin ATMs globally."

This means that bitcoin is finally getting some attention in the main stream.

2 minutes ago, dextrolker said:

That really isn't a lot.  It wouldn't even be a lot if they were all located in the US, which they're not.  I'll have to search for a map of where they all are--I think such a thing exists, because I think someone linked to a map once.  There isn't a bitcoin ATM anywhere near me as far as I know, and I don't exactly live out in the woods.

Even at my own country am still yet to see such called ATM machine for Bitcoin but it would be great if this is in some other part of the world I think it a good adoption of cryptocurrency

• +2 1
  • +3 1

6 minutes ago, saintelincon said:

"The number of Bitcoin ATMs from September 2016 to September 2019 has increased by over 500%. As of now, there are currently 5,457 Bitcoin ATMs globally."

Thank you a lot for the information, i'm pretty sure that this news are just the beginning and BTC will be adopted by some very big markets like all Mall around the world, so we don't have to think about changing our money if we are travling from Europe to USA, but until this, happen we will use the ATM-BTC that are already in streets.

• +2 1

Those numbers are extremely high and it's a good thing to kno. I have never seen a bitcoin atm's on my country and I hope they build it as soon as possible so bitcoiners can use it accordingly. 

• +2 1

So far, bitcoin prices for ATMs are very high compared to exchanges. It would be much more used if the prices were close to the prices used in exchanges.

That's good to know, while some countries are suffering with the regulations and not letting bitcoin ATMs to open up, some other countries are free for it.

15 hours ago, saintelincon said:

There is only one way to track those users who buy the Bitcoin and that is to provide the ATM's publicly and get their data.

• -5 1
  • +3 1

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

bitcoin ATM can be a good thing but I actually don't like them because they have too much fee, I prefer online exchanges or resellers in localbitcoins website

I'm really new of that's feature of bitcoins ATM's and I really don't know how they works.

Can anyone tell and explain to me how is that's bitcoin ATM's works cause I also need to use it.

Is that true.  that's a fantastic number.  means many people who have used it.  means Bitcoin is well known to many people.  Thank you for the information.

• +2 1

5k is a great number. All the crypto ATM were built one those country who accepted.crypto cordially. All country should accept bitcoin and.make this type of ATM.

• +2 1

Bengali?

View this Topic

This news seems quite good to me. Cause it shows us that the popularity of the Bitcoin is rising day by ay. And I think In the future there will be ATM's for bitcoins all around the world. and the next generation crypto currency would be Bitcoin! 

• +2 2

They only try to adopt future technology and new financial instrument in real life. I appreciate country that has open mind about bitcoin, taking risk to try and find benefits from bitcoin. They maybe fail but trying in good way ( no break law ) will create new financial economic market.

• +3 1

Wow that's great that means I can withdraw physical Bitcoin but I has not actually gotten to my country as well because the last time I heard it is when I went for cryptocurrency seminar, they mentioned that they will come install the Bitcoin ATM in one big hotel like in my location. 

• +2 1

This is interesting. I wonder if anyone here has experience operating a bitcoin ATM, particularly if it is profitable to even do so. I imagine it would simply require electricity, a stable internet connection, and of course location rental, or also security. Then from there i imagine bitcoin ATMs earn around 5% in transaction fees.

Do you think its profitable?

It is great that so many ATMs is install in the world to withdraw the money from ATMs because we need it so many peoples will use the BTC and also other crypto currencies and we need the ATM to withdraw the money because now we send the BTC to any exchanger and than he give us the money but when the ATM is install then we use it easily.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/27/2019 at 1:38 AM, cakkepe said:

This doesn't mean Bitcoin is mass adopted yet man, probably some bank taking advantage of crypto that's all.
As long as we're under like -5% of the whole population who knows about Bitcoin & crypto, nothing is gonna change any soon.
We need at least 10% + of the worldwide population to know about Bitcoin & cryto.

You are wrong in your opinion. The spread of these ATMs is great. It is an advertisement for Bitcoin. Also, when the world knows that Bitcoin exists, these ATMs will be present to facilitate people's operations. This will help Bitcoin and the crypto  domain.

• +3 1

This shows that bitcoin is been loved but no yet accepted worldwide, you can i

Use the ATM though

It is expected that the growth of bitcoin atm can attract many users to understand bitcoin better. I have never used a bitcoin ATM, whether this ATM is used frequently or a lot, I think we need to research how many people use ATMs, this can provide information on the number of active users possible.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Wow it is really a great amount of crypto atm all over the world.  But it is a mater of sorrow that there is no atm in my country. Wanna use it soon.

• +4 1

Bengali?

View this Topic

This is a great news for all. when btc will be available in all over the world by atm then the foreigner can easily make any payment to anywhere. the number of atm will increase in future.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

The increase of having bitcoin ATMs all over the world is a good news. It just means that, people known the bitcoin or maybe if not and see bitcoin ATM, they will be curious and may start searching what is that for. It can be a way to introduce bitcoin to the people and i believe they will liking ang accept it.

• +2 1

If More Than 5k ATMs are running is This world .Then it is really good for Bitcoin and trader.This is The use case of Bitcoin .A person Who do not have Money in His pocket he will withdraw Money Through ATMs Any country of the world.