Which Coin to buy for good profit ? - Page 4 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sayyedraza

Which Coin to buy for good profit ?

On 10/4/2019 at 5:41 PM, Kingjames said:

I will advice you to go for Bitcoin directly because all this up coming coin don't last long, it is better to do with what you know much about. 

I really think we should also consider buying coins like dogecoin dash  litecoin XRP ETH for more profits

• Useful or interesting 1

Bitcoin is one of the most important ways to earn profit by buying coins.  Because the market value of Bitcoin is increasing, if you now hold Bitcoin and keep it with you, then when its market value increases, you can earn a lot of profit by selling it.

I have noticed that coins created by popular exchange such as binance have very big success lately and thats because they offer great bonuses and great advantages if you use them. 

5 minutes ago, Amina1 said:

precise immediately unsurpassed strategy would be: 90% Bitcoin at slightest and 10% altcoins maximum. 

There won't be a further alt period for the after that 6 months at least, perhaps ever. even at hand are fairly a hardly any altcoins that be capable of pump and be sold for you profits. I don't ponder I must be influential you something in addition besides complete your be the owner of research. Altcoins force meet you escape also a good deal and manage you escape fascinate in crypto as well

You are right, I understand what you mean, from the history that has happened, many coins that benefit the owner, but, bitcoin is still in the forefront of cryptocurrency with unimaginable potential

If you are looking for short term basis and want to in for regularly then surely you have very few options like Ethereum Ripple and TRX there are good coins for short term and regularly taking profit as I am also doing some good with them but just careful as you have to keep eye some time these can go down very quickly so patience is very important for you.

On 10/4/2019 at 6:38 PM, sayyedraza said:

which one is best coin to buy for this month to make profit ?

Why you ask people which coin to buy, why you make own research and decide which coin to buy? You dont know how to that or there are some other reason because you ask?

Because I do same thing before and it didn't turn out well.

I recommend you to not ask/listen people than you to decide which coin you will buy, make research look on chart check news wait for some good price for buying (when price drop) and then buy coin.

Dont ask other people to suggest you coin to buy it, you can but always make your own research that you know reason because you buy that coin.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

On 10/4/2019 at 5:41 PM, Kingjames said:

I will advice you to go for Bitcoin directly because all this up coming coin don't last long, it is better to do with what you know much about. 

You can go for ETH or dogecoin too as it's not really advisable to investing in one coin only don't get me wrong you can still trade with BTC if you like

Ripple is god coin for large amount profit. Its price is very high and gave more benefits for long holding term. I think that ripple is a best coin in this year for trading.

I would suggest buying all the Wellcoins that have announced good events for the near future. It is not known exactly which currency can show the maximum increase

If you're looking for cryptocurrency to make more profit.i suggest to choose coins that is already listed on top ranks of cryptocurrency .yes it is also good to invest on ICO it may give more profit if it succeed .but you also have a risk to lose your money if you choose a fake ICO or failed project.

48 minutes ago, repairface said:

To me btc is the most profitable coin. btc price is low now. if any one buy btc now and hold it for few days then he can make a good profit from it.

I say this constantly, bitcoin is already used by many people and is being used to buy things and pay bills in some countries that allow and this brings more legitimacy and confidence, but altcoins have many problems and many of them are pump and dump schemes very exaggerated. That's why I agree with you

On 10/4/2019 at 9:50 PM, Bills said:

It is very easy, buy Bitcoin and keep it forever, it is the best investment if you want to get the best currency, if you want to diversify with altcoins, then buy the ones that are next to Bitcoin, the best 5 of the top of CMC. Do not trust new currencies or new projects, your probability of success is diminishing today.

I think you are right about the new currencies you should not trust any new currency without gaining satisfied information about it.

for now you should skip market because if you see bitcoin already huge pumped and i think it can dump now.

so i think it can goes down now

On 1/9/2020 at 2:34 PM, Zakir Ali said:

I don't suggest any person to buy the doge coin for the investment . There are many other coins that are very good then the doge coin and they also performs well in the crypto market.

Your statement has a point and even I agree with that statement.

Everyone has the right to choose the coins they like because here there are many coins that have good selling points to invest because they do not have to choose doge coins as well because there are still better coins than dogs in the crypto market.

15 hours ago, Natural Lemon said:

I will exhortation you to go for Bitcoin straightforwardly since all this up coming coin do not final long, it is superior to do with what you know much around.

I say many thanks for the advice, without the advice and attention so many people forget about bitcoin that bitcoin will be made directly last long and the others are only at close range so bitcoin is better done with what is known about many things about it. Even I always use bitcoin.

23 hours ago, TasinHasan said:

for now you should skip market because if you see bitcoin already huge pumped and i think it can dump now.

so i think it can goes down now

if Bitcoin is experiencing a decline as you mean. then the thing to prepare is to buy it. if you want to benefit from it. If you want to buy prices now, also not a problem.

this month may be LTC will be able to give you profit from crypto trading. you can see many tokens are in the market with regular movement but be safe on trading with them.need to know the projects and also road map.

16 hours ago, Binbillal007 said:
On 1/29/2020 at 11:55 AM, Man said:

if Bitcoin is experiencing a decline as you mean. then the thing to prepare is to buy it. if you want to benefit from it. If you want to buy prices now, also not a problem.

Yes that is good. The price is recovering as of now so the price will be back again

We need not be surprised by the recovery in the price of Bitcoin. Because we were already sure, Bitcoin will increase. If you buy before this recovery, then you are lucky at that time.

The best coin to buy for good profit is litecoin, this coin is sitting on the crypto market in third place at a low price, it will soon the rising investing in litecoin will surely deliver you good profits.

1 hour ago, SLAMEX said:

I think the waves have a great future, the fact that it is still very affordable makes it a good investment opportunity for those who have a long-term investment plan.

I also consider buying waves. Besides, the trust wallet will add a stake option for Waves on their platform. 

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

50 minutes ago, Young said:

Some major coin like Bitcoin, Ethereum and XRP i think have good movement from this thread was started, They price was stable and rising over time and some good news was making positive movement 

Not only that, other coins also have good movements every time. Like Litecoin, BNB and also BCH, so indeed now the market has recovered.

On 12/18/2019 at 2:33 PM, Janecai said:

I think the coin is ethereum. ethereum has the potential to increase and this is the right time to buy ethereum. If you have money that is never used.

But I think it is a superlative time to believe and take it until the crest take place for the reason that it will be new profitable and attraction it.

3 hours ago, airbag said:

You can buy Ethereum coin for good profits because it already dumped very hard and its time for recovering it's price.

I don't think ethereum price is dumped right now. It's just that, because bitcoin price was going down a lot also ethereum price went down. But soon it will start recovering its vwlue

я бы посоветовал закупать биткоин так как это единственная и одна из первых онет которая до билась успеха и показала не плохой результат.

https://seobon.us/1869284593-бот который платит щедро за участие в ежедневном розыгрыше.

https://cashbox.ru/r/bf3d937a5094498ea685fc8449d6c0fa-букс с щедрой оплатой за простые действия в соц сетях.

https://adbtc.top/r/l/2319521-букс с оплатой в btc
https://donkeyloot.io/?r=XPHOCF-улетная NFT игра с возможностью заработка крипты