Which Coin to buy for good profit ? - Page 24 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sayyedraza

Which Coin to buy for good profit ?

From these we think that if we buy bitcoin we will gain more than what we can achieve and my idea is that if you want to invest in crypto now you can make bitcoin and ignore other currencies and bitcoin currency we make good profitWe can buy for, we can't lose if we buy it

• +1 1
  • +2 1

This is very important topic. People very curious and interests  to make profitable.  For the globalisation and digitalisation all over the world online become most popular day by day. For that at present  bitcoin become most popular. This will be the most profitable coin.

• +1 1

I think you should watch and analyze the market, of course, it is better to invest in altcoins that are at the peak of the rise, you should study the charts to analyze and make accurate forecasts for yourself. At the same time, you will choose the best cryptocurrency and get a cool rate!

• +1 2

Bitcoin will behave like in past years, after 20th of December we should see at least a month of downtrend - as investors cash out their profits, people pay for taxes, Christmas, winter holidays.

The potential altcoins like NEO, IOTA, and Ethereum are good choices nowadays. Ethereum is better than others because of upcoming events are coming in next year like Ethereum version 2.0. I also hope in the future these coins will continue to be pumped continuously from whales and investors.

• +3 1

For this month i always buy strong coin in the cryptocurrency. First is Bitcoin, because Bitcoin is the main pair in the cryptocurrency and if any adoption in financial technology. Bitcoin will firstly become trend. That is will allow Bitcoin price going up continuously. Other coin is Litecoin and Neo. Both have good plan in the future.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

in my opinion if you wanta good profit you should to buy bitcoinat that time when it's price is to low and hold them for some time and wait. when it's value rise up it's top point then sale them. You will get a huge profit from this

Crypto Love

____

❤❤❤❤

I think ripple will be the best option. It can be used for long term investment ir trading. You can hold it for future because the price of ripple is increasing gradually. I hope it will be the best coin after next years       

There are a lot of coins in the crypto  currency . among them i think ripple Will  be the best options. It will become one of the best tokens in next years. Ripple  is a strong coin too. So i am advising  it to you now

For me I think the best coin to buy for profits is Ethereum and Litecoin because these coin has good market value, and it's increase and decrease also depends on bitcoin. 

In my opinion the best currency to buy will always be Bitcoin .. as it is the number one currency with the greatest liquidity and confidence in the market

• +4 1

Try to write atleast 100 letters in post as per rules. The coin of interest depends upon current market situation like in these market conditions Minex and Water are doing well so they should be the coins to be invested in.

On 2/13/2020 at 4:50 PM, Calvinpriva said:

There are many profitable coins that you can buy and trade them but in my side, i will buy BTC, ETH, LTC, Monero or dash.. Because they are the most popular coins and their prices changes every minute... You can earn a lot from them if you have trading skills.

@Calvinpriva...There are many currencies in the crypto market with which you can easily invest or trade.  But in order to invest or trade, you must know all the information of the crypto world.  Either investment or trading is not good for you.  BTC LTC Dash Monero Ripple DLRS and Talk Token are useful for investing or trading.  These almost make the price of coins and coins fluctuate

• +2 1
  • +3 1

If you have enough money then i will definately recommend you to buy Bitcoin than other currencies because inthe end of 2020 or just start of the 2021 the price of Bitcoin will touches the 20000 dollars which is really a good thing for us and its prices are increasing day by day.

I think the best option for this month and in the future is XRP since they plan to rebuild their block network, to make it similar to eth or trx, with the particularity that it is backed by banks, they will also offer smart contracts and their first token will be announced  In these months, an increase to 7 usd per coin is estimated for 2021.

• +1 1

On 11/8/2020 at 8:50 PM, cooperallch said:

In my opinion the best currency to buy will always be Bitcoin .. as it is the number one currency with the greatest liquidity and confidence in the market

Bitcoin is yes the great token to buy, but mostly for newbies, for people who real knows coins they have better choices for buying coins depending on the current market situations.

Recently I observed these new talk Token coins and I believe it has the potential of yielding high returns per investment, the rates sometimes goes as low as 98sat/talk Token then rises per some 90-95% is 180sat per talk Token, with these kind of volatility I believe talk Token is a good coin to invest in. 

It also relies upon when you put money into which coin. And depending on how the marketplace reacts to the fee,If you want to shop for cash to make profitable funding, you have to research honestly about the cash you want to invest earlier than you spend money on it.

I believe that the best currency that you can buy and make a lot of profit from it is Bitcoin, it is a strong currency and its value is constantly increasing. You should hold it for long term to earn good profit.

I'm brand new member in this site. and I use yobit since last year and I know about this thing. Im earn profitable income on yobit with dice game and great profits from btc. And so I think btc is one of the best income for buy and sell both.

• +1 1

Regards! Currently, Bitcoin has exceeded the 16K barrier and has been rising, it could reach 20K in a good time to buy Bitcoin, although it is bought when it is low but now Bitcoin seems not to stop on the rise. Let's see what happens with Bitcoin at the end of the year investing in bitcoin is profitable 

Another is Ethereum, this over $ 400 will reach %500 of continuing to rise in price. that's according to my opinion and analysis.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I recommend to look closer to the YUSRA coin. This coin has already had ways of using in Yusra Global Ecosystem. Also token is listed on some really good exchanges, and trading volume is about 100k$ per day. There is detailed roadmap on Yusra site and everyone can check how project`s admins see future steps of the platform and how they want to increase users number 

• +2 1