Which Coin to buy for good profit ? - Page 10 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sayyedraza

Which Coin to buy for good profit ?

On 14.03.2020 at 19:03, amiraliko said:

I think Bitcoin will remain as the most reliable cryptocurrency for the next decade. My first and only choice for crypto investment is bitcoin. more people are now paying attention to Bitcoin and surely it will leads crypto market for next 10 years.

Buy yobit coin and put it to investbox whereas you gaining a every day intrigued you may moreover candidate to win a few free coins from airdrop utilizing yo coin.

Bitcoin is always the best coin to buy if you want to make profit from the crypto market. Because bitcoin is the king and it is the one that dictates how the market will turn green or red 

I think it'll still be btc since whether it is day by day or total exchanging, btc is continuously a much way better choice than other monetary standards.

Simply the best currency to invest in and make money in the future, and it will earn you over 100 percent, bitcoin buy it now 5000 doallrs.

I think that the best currency that you can buy at this time is bitcoin, so its price is very suitable for purchase as you can buy it and keep it until the price returns to what it was previously and you can achieve excellent profits

On 3/26/2020 at 1:02 PM, Sty1e said:

buy bitcoin,the best coin for profit, always grows after a fall so that in 90% of the case you will always be profitable if you do everything in time and correctly,for a long-term investment,ripple, dash, ether will be better

Yea, bitcoin will be more profitable in cryptocurrency and this has been a good way for investment, many of us believe that bitcoin will prosper soon

2 hours ago, MonValus said:

I am not an experts or even any predictors, but I can advice you how you can know which coin is best for invest in this month. In my crypto life, I realize that Bitcoin, ETH and XRP are best coin to invest. 

You are referring to the best three cryptocurrency coins in the coinmarketcap ranks, they have been trusted and you can invest without worries

On 3/29/2020 at 7:07 AM, Summi said:

Yes bitcoin is the best to be bought now.it is the coin that you should invest in in order to have a good profit.

We need to look into the other altcoins that have almost the same value as bitcoin,you can easily benefits from buying ethereum,and ripple because they are the most used crypto coins we have in cryptocurrency

There won't be any other alt season for the next 6 months at the least, likely ever. nevertheless there are quite a few altcoins which can pump and produce you profits. I don't think I need to be telling you something else besides do your very own studies. Altcoins would possibly make you lose an excessive amount of and make you get bored in crypto as nicely.

5 hours ago, Summi said:

Yes they are working I the same trend as bitcoin, when you make an investment in them you have a chance of earning.

People have said that when the bitcoin bull run commence, it is better to hold altcoins than to invest in bitcoin, they said the rise in altcoins is far ahead than bitcoin

4 minutes ago, Razanrr said:

Now the price of litecoin is very low

I agree about that. It's currently at 41$ and you can get a good profit from it. I believe all the most popular altcoins such as Litecoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin cash and Monero will go up in the long term.

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

You can't expect any currency to make good profits, but since most currencies follow Bitcoin, I recommend it

Alot of coins are out there available in the crypto currency trading market, each coin having one advantage ovrr the othere, bitcoin has always been a good choice, i also see potential in Ethereum as it has less transaction fee

I think the best option that exist and as a strategy we can follow without panic, is when you invest on the coin who are on the top coin, like of course Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Dashcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ripple XRP....and more.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

To my dear friend I believe that this is the right time to buy any cryptocurrency because the world is struck by the Corona. And we can expect that. After the outbreak there will be a high rise in the value of every cryptocurrency

I advise you to buy famous currencies to you the most popular currencies and choose the one that suits you (Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Ripple, Dogecoin, Altcoin) These currencies that I trust and most Ethereum you can trade on the Yobit platform

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12.01.2020 at 19:15, EndMix said:

Personally, I do not invest for a short period. For the long term, I advise you to buy bitcoin, doge, LTC. After half a year, you can fix the profit.

I also believe that in this market, it is worth investing in older coins with a large capitalization. Well, and certainly in Ethereum, too.

I cannot just choose a coin to buy for profit, it can be difficult today but change to another coin next week, you need to carry out good analyses to determine this. 

43 minutes ago, ethan1751 said:

For now I will definitely recommend buying bitcoin, ethereum and even BNB. And many more are actually good to buy, all of them are very good. because crypto is now increasing.

Your suggestion for those coins; bitcoin, ethereum and BNB is good touch, but you messed it up when you said all the coins are good to hold, that is definitely not true.

30 minutes ago, ethan1751 said:

Sorry for that, maybe the wrong sentence I delivered. thank you for the correction, and what I mean is actually the top coin.

I'm just happy with the clarification, but i still have  a question, are there real no coins in the list of those that are not popular that could do better at some seasons that these top coins we always trust?

i am a trader and i buy a lot of coins and tokens and after getting profit i sell them but if you mean buying and holding a coin i would say im holding btc ,trx, eth and ltc i didn't invest a huge money but i have some of each coin in my wallet.

month by month basis?

No such thing always look at trends i like coinmarketcap . but there are alot of them , sometimes daily , hourly really depends , no one can really help you trade because it requires so much micro management , no one has the time for that.

If you can hold your coin and has good Investment you can do good and take great benefit if you invest in Bitcoin as you just need to invest and wait for price pump so Bitcoin investment is best if we are new and has good Investment.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 5/1/2020 at 4:24 PM, alex72 said:

in my opinion you should buy bitcoin for making a good profit because nowadays bitcoin's price is continuously raising up this is why you should buy Bitcoin.

Buying bitcoin always will be sucking, we need to combine it with other coins to be able to have a good funding opportunity for us. Some coins are rewarding more than bitcoin when the rise started

• +3 1

On 5/2/2020 at 3:12 PM, Ridam said:

If you can hold your coin and has good Investment you can do good and take great benefit if you invest in Bitcoin as you just need to invest and wait for price pump so Bitcoin investment is best if we are new and has good Investment.

If buy new you mean that crypto trading is best for newbies then how? because they do not know how to trade yet, how can it be good?