Which Coin to buy for good profit ? - Page 25 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sayyedraza

Which Coin to buy for good profit ?

Any coin thats has good marketcap and volume and its price is not rising or dropping massively, this coin would be good to earn your profit, and the best coins are always drop or rise below 4% Mostly per day. 

• +2 2

Hey, guys. I think that for this, more and more entrenched cryptocurrencies are suitable.  Ethereum, bitcoin and maybe doge.It is definitely not worth investing in cryptocurrencies that have just come or recently (more than a month ago) released.  it's risky.

16 minutes ago, guatazoo said:

Any coin thats has good marketcap and volume and its price is not rising or dropping massively, this coin would be good to earn your profit, and the best coins are always drop or rise below 4% Mostly per day. 

i dont know what coins are you talking about here because most coins in the marketcap nowadays have fallen over 50% since september of this year. but this is not something to worry about because we all know these coins bounce back up faster.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I will 1000% prefer to.buy Bitcoin instead of other digital currencies lite Dodge coin , Ethereum and litecoin.You can easily sell Bitcion on the maket and can easily gets a huge profit because it's value increases day by day due to.its demand and value .so It can be a profitable coin.

• Useful or interesting 1

As for the average capital, I see the best currency, which is Ethereum and LTC, but the possibility available to achieve 100% profit from their speculation because of their relatively cheap price now.

• +1 1

I hope bought coins on their platform so I think it will benefit me.  Where I bought KCS, Utk, NRG, BET, Nexo and Tiki.

• -1 1

A couple of weeks ago I found very interesting project called YUSRA and I think this coin really deserves at least an attention. But I also bought a little amount, because I think it`s a really prospective token. According to roadmap, there will be some new projects in YUSRA ecosystem, which can help people and make price higher. Don`t miss opportunity to check this project 

• +3 1

There are actually a lot of good coins to buy and make a lot of profit. But I would recommend Litecoin for you to buy, you can buy Litecoin to trade or invest, this coin is profitable because it has low transaction fees and high price fluctuation like bitcoin.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 10/5/2019 at 12:38 AM, sayyedraza said:

which one is best coin to buy for this month to make profit ?

Bitcoin will always be the smart investment to buy and hold. For Altcoins ETH is a good choice.

For now it's not easy to buy bitcoin but if you got the money and have enough to pay for the btc, then you must have invest in it

On 11/14/2020 at 10:20 AM, guatazoo said:

And also in order for the coin to be rising and dropping safely, the coin should be listed in different exchanges so thats it will be rising and dropping for a certain reasons.

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

On 10/4/2019 at 12:38 PM, sayyedraza said:

which one is best coin to buy for this month to make profit ?

The base is BTC, but I recommend that you participate in different cryptocurrency events, research, read and inform yourself, there are always events that allow the currency to increase in value.

Hello, it will depend on the personal analysis, in case I would choose bitcoin and ethereum in addition to why not an altcoin that will be promising and that can generate long-term profits, but remember that it is always advisable to carry out a personal analysis and not be influenced by what they say others.

El 4/10/2019 a las 12:38, sayyedraza dijo:

¿Cuál es la mejor moneda para comprar este mes para obtener ganancias?

You should buy low value coins it is very good and in the long term you will generate some profit, or you can buy btc that is currently increasing in value, or you can also do it with the ETH coin, which is also possible that its value will go up a lot.

For me, I prefer to buy ripple or also known as XRP. These past few days, xrp is still increasing the prices. This is a good sign to buy now in the low price because I believe ripple will become like bitcoin. XRP is quite popular like eth and bitcoin if we put our trust in xrp we might get lot of profit from it

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I strongly agree if you choose bitcoin now because bitcoin is very profitable to buy now and even more likely the price of bitcoin rising soon this year so you can get ready.Also it has lower withdrawal rate compare to bitcoin core which has very high rate.

Heard that the Bitcoin currency is the best investment you can keep it in the long term, it is my humble recommendation that you will surely obtain many profits.

There are actually a lot of coins you can trade, Ethereum, ripple or Bitcoin if you have enough capital. For day trading I advise you to buy LTC, it will give you a pretty good daily profit, you can trade small here with small profits but every day. Low transaction fees may be appropriate for small trades.

• +1 1

My friend most of the cryptocurrencies you can profit through, but you should choose the best and fastest profit, the most secure and secure, I advise you to work and buy bitcoin because it is the best and profits and is expected to be priced many times what it is now. 

Even their blockchain seems to be in more development swing and when we look at their volumes are literally increasing in the market. So both these coins should be held for the long term and not for the short term. I became more convinced of the potential of vite after the vite won the comunity vote held by binance counter coti, but at the moment the vite is still depressed and I have not been able to provide.

To make a good profit, of course, the money that is the leader of the market will earn the most. But rest assured that all cryptocurrencies will gain value rapidly between 2021 and 2023.

I think investing in Ripple XRP is better during this period,  waiting for the airdrop scheduled for December 12th, which will exhaust the Ripple Holders of free SPARK token.

Good profits can be made as Bitcoin is on the rise. Among cryptocurrencies, etherum, litecoin and ripple are prominent. Bitcoin can only pass.