Invest in bitcoin or altcoins? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
CarlosGM

Invest in bitcoin or altcoins?

I invest 45% in bitcoin another 45% in alcoint and 10% in various tokens and landing programs, they usually scam

Each one has its advantages and disadvantages, however depending on what you are looking for you will opt for one or the other.

When you decide to use Bitcoin, there's a chance that your capital will increase or decrease considerably.

Stablecoins are more like a safe haven for you, so you don't have to think that you're taking a risk by choosing them.

If you're one of those who likes to interact with new things, you can go for both.

16 hours ago, Leunamen said:

I prefer to invest in currencies that already have an established value, as is the case of btc, although it never hurts to go in search of new currencies, especially if they have support from large financial companies or banks that can give a big boost against the big market, as is the case of btc, ltc and eth.

According to the colleague, I prefer to invest already in crypto-currencies with established value, but in this case I prefer ETH, since it is a very accessible crypto-currency and of better travel in my opinion. We must also look for other crypto-currencies that will help us earn more, look for them to be supported by large companies or banks so that they can help with their financing and growth and thus take advantage of their potential in the market.

• +5 2

Obviously the best thing is to invest in Bitcoins. If you have the resources, it's better to bet on a currency that's already established. However, if you have little or no capital you can follow a very simple strategy. First, you sign up for as many airdrops as you can and wait for the results. Second, take the profits from serious airdrops (we know that many are scams or failed projects) and invest them in low-cost altcoins. Third, as you make more money with new airdrops and small investments, move to stronger currencies. With patience and focus you'll get your first Bitcoin.

• +2 1

I would rather say that knowing the benefits, characteristics and benefits that each currency can provide according to its structure and usability, when referring to the term investment I think that the dilemma between bitcoin and altcoin remains in the background because both are active in this digital case and in this case another very important asset would come into play, the knowledge to apply the best capital placement strategy to obtain a future profit, regardless of the status of the cryptographic asset!!!

• +1 1

My advice is to keep at least 20% of your crypto assets in BTC and another other 30% in other great top 20 coins and then if you're feeling risky put the rest in random alts.

Start investing with the highest paying platforms offered on Cryptologic.com

Find and follow us on social media to stay informed via Linktree.com
Affiliate link of the month: Automate your trading with Quadency.com

This depends, as you say, on the investor's capital, although in my opinion it is a better option to invest money in low-value altcoins, such as bnb, ltc or XRP and even TWT or Waves, it is a good option because in them in the short term  you can earn more.

In addition, Bitcoin's commissions are very high, that makes many ignore it when it comes to investing.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Bitcoin will be the safer bet when it comes to long term investments. For day to day trading and transactions, altcoin will be the better option. So we should utilize both bitcoin and altcoin and promote cryptocurrency as a whole.

• +4 1

I think bitcoin investments will be good to carry on during this heavy bull run happening currently but I believe for now the price is in a questionable level for those who want to take part either to invest or wait but I know many who invested long ago are now starting to cash out in profits.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

I think you should start with a stable cryptocurrency, and see how the market moves to understand the panorama, so if you already start with wellcoins, you will most likely lose a lot of money if you start in another way.

Apart from the top leading coin BTC which is most valuable and expensive coin, and highly profitable and the only coin capable of regulating and monitoring the rest coin prices , then you can also invest in some value altcoins most especially the top 10 it is never a waste of money provided you are patience enough to some period of time be to smile at a surprise profit

• +1 3
  • +2 1

Altcoins have very higher risk and if you look closer to what is happening, you will find some hundreds or thousand of shills that spam the worst altcoins that exist and try to pump their price and sell for a profit. Of course all of them would never invest in any altcoin as they don't believe in cryptocurrencies or in Bitcoin either. I would only invest in projects after making good research and it is sad but I have found only Ethereum to be able to make something good.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

In my opinion, as much as i agree that bitcoin is the best crypto and that as a result there is great potential when it comes to investments that are made into it, i think that to a large extent as well, the investment should consider the amount and term. For example if you are looking for a smaller short term investment then i think that investing in altcoins such as ripple and Ethereum are the way to go. However, if you are investing in the long term with a more substantial amount then you are going to see better returns on bitcoin and this will reduce the risk. Altcoins change value more than bitcoin because of their smaller value, so the percentage changes allow for short term investments. A small investment into bitcoin will not show the same profits that altcoins show. 

• +1 1
  • +5 2

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

An investment in alternative currencies is more profitable than investing bitcoin, and the reason is that the alternative currency deposit is less and the compound interest rate is much more than bitcoin, and therefore I recommend investing in a currency (talk) for example and Water currency 

• +1 2
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

For me, I prefer working and investing in Bitcoin because its price is high, and good profits can be achieved through investing in this currency, as its price can rise significantly compared to the rest of the currencies, and with this difference, we will achieve greater profits compared to the rise in the price of the rest of the currencies in a lesser way, as it is a more used currency than the rest Other currencies

On 10/3/2020 at 5:43 AM, CarlosGM said:

Every person who enters the world of cryptocurrencies has the following doubt: is it better to invest in Bitcoin or in altcoins?
The simplest answer would be to invest in Bitcoin because it is the safest crypto in the entire ecosystem. But the problem is that the price of Bitcoin has already reached prices of thousands of dollars, specifically 20,000 dollars, so that makes many individual investors do not have enough capital to obtain 1 coin.
Having this problem are the altcoins or alternative currencies that have a different technology than Bitcoin but have the potential to grow a lot. that way there are coins that are worth 10 cents of a dollar, 1 dollar or up to 10 dollars which opens the doors for many people to invest in those currencies and achieve good returns.

@CarlosGM I prefer to invest in altcoins because they make good profits, especially the newly introduced currencies because their price will rise in the future.

• +4 1

Those members who has low capital should choice altcoin ofcourse without any doubt because they cant buy enough bitcoin to invest..  So i want to suggest that  anyone should invest their money in top altcoin of crypto market such as eth, ltc,waves, xrp to get better profit easily..  But if any member want to invest in new altcoin then he first need to know the coin stability about price because mostly new coin easily get died..                       

• +1 1

Well for me, i would like to invest money in bitcoin because of its price and it is the king of cryptocurrency, for me there is no excuse to set aside or not choosing it as a coin for investments. Secondly, I would choose the altcoins for trading for my everyday earnings because every minute, the price of altcoins is moving it could help you to earn or loss your money.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

I started in crypto with Altcoins then I go from one to another altcoins. It took me year to put hands at BTC, but I still cannot properly deal in BTC because it's volatile and I have to make my payments.BTC is good for trading when you good amount of budget before that you are just wasting your time. You have at least 2-3 BTC for trading. 

• +1 2

On 10/2/2020 at 10:43 PM, CarlosGM said:

Every person who enters the world of cryptocurrencies has the following doubt: is it better to invest in Bitcoin or in altcoins?
The simplest answer would be to invest in Bitcoin because it is the safest crypto in the entire ecosystem. But the problem is that the price of Bitcoin has already reached prices of thousands of dollars, specifically 20,000 dollars, so that makes many individual investors do not have enough capital to obtain 1 coin.
Having this problem are the altcoins or alternative currencies that have a different technology than Bitcoin but have the potential to grow a lot. that way there are coins that are worth 10 cents of a dollar, 1 dollar or up to 10 dollars which opens the doors for many people to invest in those currencies and achieve good returns.

The answer is really not that simple, there is no specific reason why you should necessarily opt for bitcoin, since for example there are altcoins that basically win everything thanks to the fact that its infrastructure is recent, therefore the best investment can be vary according to taste.

I prefer altcoins, basically because I can buy in quantity, they tend to have faster processing times and allow me to earn more money with pumps.

• +3 1

You can invest in altcoins but they are irrational, volatile and many of them scams. I am not interest in investing in altcoins but trade them a few times, most times unsuccesfully as they are only drop in price and make a pump when a whale decided to do that and then drop again. All are doing pump and dumps and can make you lose a lot of money.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

It is better to invest in Bitcoin but you can buy altcoins after a very long time being low price compared to their past and hold for a longer time than that. It can help as sometimes they will start growing and there will be a lot of rising for a while.

Hi friends, honestly I must tell you that I am new here and didn't know anything about altcoins. But my spent time here taught me oy about Bitcoin, that is a strongest and most demanding digital currency now a days. It's price is increasing day by day and in my opinion and knowledge, investing in Bitcoin will earn you high profit.

• +1 2

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

You can invest in both bitcoin and altcoins buy you have to choose the best altcoins because some coins don't have enough volume which might lead to your money getting stuck in that coin.

It is a good idea to invest into both bitcoin and altcoins. This is because done times altcoins offer more profits than bitcoin. It really depends on how you are able to control your trading.