Invest in bitcoin or altcoins? - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
CarlosGM

Invest in bitcoin or altcoins?

As you talked about, investment is not limited to bitcoin, and currently it has become difficult to get one bitcoin, so we have to diversify in the currencies in which we invest, and in my opinion, we are looking for cheap currencies that will have the same future Bitcoin.

Yes, of course, bitcoin investing is the best, but you need a lot of money to start investing bitcoin and earn profits, so you can invest in low cryptocurrencies and then start investing bitcoin.

• +1 1

Your words are very logical, the price of Bitcoin is very high and it is not easy to buy and invest in it, so we must start with low value cryptocurrencies and invest in them, in addition to paying attention to the chart of this currency so that it is in an ascending order and can bring us profits in the future

• +4 1

In my opinion, profit will be the same whether it invests in undervalued alternative currencies or invests in huge currencies like bitcoin that attract bitcoin traders because of its safety, the strength of its own enterprise and its many volatility.

I think bitcoin investments will be good to carry on during this heavy bull run happening currently but I believe for now the price is in a questionable level for those who want to take part either to invest or wait but I know many who invested long ago are now starting to cash out in profits..

• +1 1

I will continue to invest in bitcoin because it is the safest haven; however, I also invest in XRP because I believe it has a lot of upside potential in the future. If you're going to save, it's best to do so over a long period of time so that you can reap the benefits later.

Investing in both currencies is excellent, only that you must decide yourself, if you want a long-term profit that would be with bitcoin, or have profits in the next few days that would be with altcoins, so you must decide yourself what you want to do .

I think it will be very good if you can invest in both Bitcoin and altcoins. Take for example those who invested in dogecoin has so much profits by now and this is a reason why the both parties will help you in making more profits

In general, Bitcoin will be the safer bet when it comes to long term investments. And you can earn more money is a short-term perspective using altcoins.I think for long-term investment it is certainly very good to choose Bitcoin, but for the short term it's better to invest in Altcoin.So that, we should utilize both bitcoin and altcoin and promote cryptocurrency as a whole.

The price of Bitcoin at the present time is very high as we are not able to buy it at the present time, so we must search for a long time for one of the currencies that we can store and sell it later at a high price.

Both of them are good to invest but I will prefer bitcoin because there are many reasons behind this. One of them is that it is getting reputation day by day so there are very few chances that it will decrease its price and also its market share.. As you talk about the capacity of being purchased the bitcoin or we can say that the purchasing power of bitcoin is too much high that everyone can not afford to buy it.. I will advice that don't need to purchase a lot of bit coins, purchase them on your capability. If you have an ability to purchase one of them then you can do your investment in it.. Thanks. 

One coin doesn't mean anything. One Bitcoin means too much. What you describe is fault logic as you dont need to buy one whole Bitcoin, most of us just bought a small amount less than 1. If you wonder why you should not invest in altcoins, XRP reached 90 cents lately and the same day dropped to 45.

Obviously the best thing is to invest in Bitcoins. If you have the resources, it's better to bet on a currency that's already established. However, if you have little or no capital you can follow a very simple strategy. First, you sign up for as many airdrops as you can and wait for the results. Second, take the profits from serious airdrops (we know that many are scams or failed projects) and invest them in low-cost altcoins. Third, as you make more money with new airdrops and small investments, move to stronger currencies. With patience and focus you'll get your first Bitcoin.

As am a participate in this great forum am already used to bitcoin in all my activities so for that if I want to invest I will prefer to invest with bitcoin that I have idea on how it transaction and exchanged take place.

There is also a problem that not all platforms are reliable for large investments like this and making big profits, in some platforms they ask you to do tasks but it is a lie and fraud. Investing in alternative currencies is better in my opinion,Because it has a low price, you can buy large quantities and avoid big loss. 

Currently whales and sharks are mostly investing on bitcoin because of its highest price they can afford to invest so many bitcoins, but for individual investors they are mostly investing on altcoins because of its lowest price thats they can afford to buy many coins.

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

well for someone like me will be better to invest in Bitcoin but you can buy altcoins after a very long time being low price compared to their past and hold for a longer time than that. It can help as sometimes they will start growing and there will be a lot of rising for a while when you are patient enough.

• +2 1