Order in sections - Page 7 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Order in sections

There are rules written in the forum and the users know them, if they don't and just post spam posts or in different sections then there the forum takes action, but I think that by know most users understand how to use the forum without making problems and perhaps sometimes posts like these are required to reestablish the order.

• +4 1

Yes, I agree with you .. I think that most people do not read the instructions and forum rules, so they make these mistakes..Perhaps there is a problem with clarity of sections, as his name is not sufficient to indicate what is inside .. There must be a way that compels people to read the rules And forum rules

• +3 1

Yes, I have seen some misplaced topics in the sections I frequently visit. It is clear that we should always look for the more appropriate section for our topics to nicely contribute to keep order in the forum sections. Save other members the trouble of reporting your misplaced topics and save yourself from possible sanctions for infringing the forum rules. 

• +3 1

Every forum sections has what's to be discussed, we should not make a discuss about forum in the crypto section and the likes. So, let all check the sections first before make any posts.

It is important to know the fundamental functions of each section,their should be order of post related to each other for better understanding.all topics should belong to its appropriate section.its important to follow the rules so that the forum would be organized.

A member should look at this forum as his room , everything should be tidy and in its right place.... there are so many section and each section is dedicated  to a particular theme so there is no need to mix things up... 

Yeah bro there's many topic which we discuss and share our ideas but many people work for money not for skills so spend their most of time here and get knowledge about cryptotalk and invent your own ideas don't copy paste other ideas and suggestions

Yes if I user post a topic on a wrong section then it is appropriate for the moderators to move it to the right section instead of deleting it. Because the information in that topic can be useful for the users of other section.

It is exactly the same that if we complete a post or comment from our daily requirements, we post in another section, it's not good for no reason. When we do one post in another section, then our post gets deleted, that's why we do not get the payment of daily and then we cry. Anyway, if we are doing it in a very different place, then because of this, all the members have to face to difficulties, especially because of this we should avoid this thing.

• Useful or interesting 1

I agree with you, a lot of new members publish topics randomly without looking at the section in which they publish, moderators must delete these topics and members must abide by laws or they will be banned

• +2 1

It is not permissible to publish topics randomly, each topic must be published in the appropriate place to ensure the cleanliness of the forum and for the ease of searching and obtaining the information we want on any topic.

The arrangement of the sections is good and suitable for everyone here, whether beginners who start their journey in the beginners section, a section about the forum, or for the elderly experts who have interests in the rest of the sections. I find it very suitable for everyone here.

Absolutely, I have seen a lot of topics unrelated to the section, I hope the forum will add new subsections that we can benefit from, this will develop the forum further.

I agree with you beacause many people are just writing some post in any section even that is not connected to that certain section.i hope they learn some to put their topucs to the proper section.     

You are absolutely right my friend. I also feel very disappointed when I see someone who break the rules and spread violence to the forum. They really disrespect to this forum who gives them everything as earning and learning. My friends, we should hove to do our responsibility to the forum with respecting it. We should not make any useless posts even in wrong section.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

I think many people don't read the rules and regulations of this forum. This forum give you better chance members. Actually the problem is sometime the name of section is different according to the topic which is inside this sections. So bro more sections will increased which give more opportunity to other to say answer. 

• +1 1

When posting topics its very important to understand what exactly is to be posted in that section you want to create a topic from. so for such topics there must be some other ways to identify such topics and transfer it into the other section.

• +1 1

IT is on the users and the topic creators to add the right information in the right section so that the forum stay in the order and the moderators do not have to work harder.

• +2 1

Well, it's better to know where we make post on the forum. It will be unfair to be posting meaningless topics on the forum which are of no use to the forum.  Finally, I will urge the moderators to to please look into it and take a necessary action. Have my love mate for the observation.

well actually in most of the cases when some topic is at a wrong place and when there is a relevant information it is not upon the modulators it is upon the uses of a foreign because they are the creators of the forum topics

Indeed your right on the problem as these people kept bugging the community for some quite amount of time and overall everything is quite a hassle because of marketplace is being messed up and alot of lies has quite been encountering ever since then, hopefully this stops anyhow.

I concur with you in light of the fact that numerous individuals are simply thinking of some post in any part even that isn't associated with that specific segment. So I figure arbitrator should isolate those subject to where it have a place with less spamming. That is my opinion

the random stuff in all the sections is not a good thing the moderators will delete it as soon as possible whenever they see these irrelevant stuff they delete it from the section or they move it to the right section

I agree with you, because a lot of people write each post on every division to a certain category only. So I think the observer should be different from the subject where there is less spam. That's all in my opinion.

That's true, there are some repetitive contents in the forum and also some content are posts in the wrong section, admins in the forum should lock any topics that was created in the wrong section and those that create the topics should be giving warning points for them to know their mistakes and posts and comments should be deleted and member should not receive payment for those posts. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.