Does Trading Can make me rich? - Page 20 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Naturalistik

Does Trading Can make me rich?

8 hours ago, Yomose said:

Income from any business is pretty good, like on this forum, the income is good and we are not trading. 

There is nothing to lose on this forum, all is gain, you are right but that does not mean we should not trade, but trading is only recommended for traders that have knowledge about it but knowledge is not enough, the trader must have some weeks to months of experience to learn from also. 

On 10/25/2019 at 10:02 AM, Naturalistik said:

I'm new in this forum and i wonder if i can get money from trading. Does Trading can rid of poverty?

You can consider trading in cryptocurrencies as a real and realistic business, but rather has a better future than other businesses

On 10/25/2019 at 4:02 PM, Naturalistik said:

I'm new in this forum and i wonder if i can get money from trading. Does Trading can rid of poverty?

Yes, you can become rich if you are trading. It could save someone from poverty, but it cannot eradicate or get rid of the poverty as a whole. Someone's win means someone's loss though. The fact that trading can make someone rich, lies also the fact that it can make someone even poorer or make someone to become poor from his wealth. It is a high risk thing if you are not very capable of winning most of the trades. So be careful.

Edited by Strygwyr

On 6/24/2020 at 4:36 AM, Emon729 said:

Trading is a lot like gambling.  

Trading is not like gambling, they are two different things, binary or IQ options can be called gambling because no trading involved. Trading is very risky, that is right but gambling is more risky and addicting. 

The answer to this question is Yes but trading coins is a field of Cryptocurrency job that requires a lot of experience, knowledge and huge capital if one wants to earn good profit and become rich. Becoming rich in trading also required patience because it is the key to success both in trading and life.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

HI everyone, maybe trading make you rich . it just need who has confidence from him self and understand how trading work . how you can start and stop .

On 7/17/2020 at 12:45 AM, absooos said:

HI everyone, maybe trading make you rich . it just need who has confidence from him self and understand how trading work . how you can start and stop .

Trading is not about confidence, confidence can still make someone lose if he has no knowledge and experience. People can be over confident and still lose before they will know trading need other criteria. 

My friend, believe me! Trading can make you from a non valued person to a highly valued person! but its not that easy, there is a lot of money in trading but not for free. You must invest your money to earn money, also you should learn trading first.

On 7/18/2020 at 4:43 PM, Tunuu said:

My friend, believe me! Trading can make you from a non valued person to a highly valued person! but its not that easy, there is a lot of money in trading but not for free. You must invest your money to earn money, also you should learn trading first.

We are not in last decade, we are on 2020 now, most people that have made on in life from cryptocurrencies  are those that have invested or trading in some years back when many people have not known a lot about cryptocurrencies. But as for now, it could be difficult to get rich through trading, someone can even lose on the process if done inappropriately. 

14 hours ago, Yomose said:

We are not in last decade, we are on 2020 now, most people that have made on in life from cryptocurrencies  are those that have invested or trading in some years back when many people have not known a lot about cryptocurrencies. But as for now, it could be difficult to get rich through trading, someone can even lose on the process if done inappropriately. 

But trading and investment still helps, but only if someone get the right coin to invest and also if the person is patient and not confused. People have made a lot of money last decade in cryptocurrencies but that does not mean this decade will not be profitable too. 

trading is widely used in Crypto market as a resource of earning , trading can makes a man rich as well poor also . due to lack of knowledge in trading there is alot of beginner fail and leave Trading ( becuase they Didn't get any profit from it ) . firstly set your aim to acchive good knowledge and experience , automatically you will be start generating money from it .

• +1 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

On 8/8/2020 at 10:11 AM, EmiKanNi said:

With what I have noticed and known, trading is the most risky type of business I have known before. 

Indeed risk is quite high and having pressure of trading above what we should means that we might make many wrong decisions. It is wise to trade with money we are willing to lose.

On 8/8/2020 at 2:49 AM, Basicity said:

The trade generates benefits but everything will depend on the capital you enter, it is not something that will make you rich overnight because you must be careful because the losses are usually instantaneous. 

Yes trading is not a magical bowl where put some money today and tomorrow we see Hugh money in this bowl, trading needs some qualities like sufficient capital good experience we must have the ability to read the market condition, do TA FA analysis and especially we have patients these are the skills we have then we became rich in trading.

4 hours ago, BTC Future said:

Indeed risk is quite high and having pressure of trading above what we should means that we might make many wrong decisions. It is wise to trade with money we are willing to lose.

I will say it is better to start trading with the money we are really to lose, with time, experience will come, patience will be used while how to reduce risks will become reality after some subsequent losses. But only better money should be use after subsequent gain without no loss. 

• +1 1

Without any doubt trading can make you poor and rich too.. If you want to be poor by do trading then i suggest you to just depend on luck and take no research about the coin that you want to do trading.. But if you want to rich by doing trading then you need to be a crypto Expert because trading mean guess and to guess the currency price you need to have Knowledge... So be careful when you going to do trading.. Best of luck all❤                          

• +1 1

Yes trading can make any person rich it is s easy as playng games on computer,  but you need to kearn the skills and have capital, also it will take a lot of hard work.

Yes there is an possibility if you are working continuosly. Your income will base on your funds or capital. Your profit varies in every exchange in Market so the price of btc is not exactly, it will be higher or lower. Traders plays a big role on the entire crypto world. You should make your own research before you trade. Dont invest if you cannot lose of what you can afford.

• +1 1

no thing in this world is impossible,you can be reach but you should be working hard and you prepare your plan and you should have big captial, good luck for you.

• +1 1

You are right trading make you rich at that time when you completely how to know about the trading which we can invest in this we get benefit so according to my own opinion you invest for the long time.  In this time you become rich

• +5 1

Trading can makes one rich but one must be discipline and have daily target by not too greedy,then one will always be profitable in his trading

There's a chance that you can be rich in trading cryptocurrency. But don't expect to much because it will come in to process of work hard and patience. There's no easy way to become rich in every aspect of life but if you have the determination to achieve it can be possible to happen.

There are two different things you asked one is if you can escape poverty and two is if trade can make you rich. If you are poor no trading will not help you. You have to work and have income, with this you are pay the needs you have and then if any is left you will use this to trade if you learn first. You ca not have no money and start to trade. It can make you rich if you trade with money you are not needed and learn a lot from this market but if you try and trade a ten of alt coins that you never knew what they are then you will lose always.

• +2 1

According to statistic binance sent me through an email message, 75% people that are trading are losing. I started to trade with $300 but now remaining $less than $100. I have to just quit day trading. Although, people can gain from trading but I think swing traders are the gainers. 

On 8/19/2020 at 10:16 PM, Jannatul12 said:

Yes it does.One jump can change your life.But you have to take risk.Became it can make you rich and loser.So you should know about trading rules,tipes and tricks.Luck also does matter. Then you can take risk.But i don't think its a good idea to be rich.

You have to think more and take more aspects into consideration before giving people such a risky advice! Trading will not make everyone rich because it is somehow like a trade-off. You give something and get something else. Even knowledgeable traders sometimes lose huge money due to some big mistakes (mistakes that are unavoidable). It is preferable to think of trading as a source of income. It is not a straight path to get wealthy. By low-risk trading you can almost earn a steady income without damaging your life. This is a reasonable approach to crypto trading.

On 10/25/2019 at 3:02 PM, Naturalistik said:

I think trading can make us rich, but it's not as easy as imagined, it takes hard work and doesn't give up easily to be successful in trading. Trading can be very profitable if you are good at trading strategies and for sure you have to choose the right coins, it takes years to become a professional trader before you get rich in trading.

• +1 1