Should I buy Bitcoin or is it already too late? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alexjobs

Should I buy Bitcoin or is it already too late?

As of the moment, it is not the best time to buy bitcoin since the price range in the market is too high and that means a great loss if ever the price range of the bitcoin suddenly falls when you could wait for that to happen so you would be able to buy it in a cheaper price. I think if you are only newly introduced in this industry you could not be late but if you somehow let this kind of opportunity to ran past you I think that is the time when you are already losing assets that you should  have been earning at that time.

• +2 2

To enter to participate in the world of cryptocurrencies there is no late time, much less buying Bitcoin. It is the innovation that is here to stay, therefore any time is perfect to start participating and investing. Everything is a matter of being clear about the volatility of their prices and that if we act with panic we will be destined to lose.

• Useful or interesting 2

It's all about your aims and target points, you may buy now (at the rate of 19K$) and sell at +20K$ rates; or you may wait for the price to drop. but before doing any action, you have to do your own research about where btc is going (in term of price) and then you can take the right decision

• Useful or interesting 1

btc breaks its last historical prevcio, so the answer was if you get on the train. Today for their behavior it is better not to define and that people only invest what they are willing to lose.

On 10/3/2020 at 12:49 AM, alexjobs said:

That's just my opinion, but what do you think of it?

I think that you shouldn't leave the forum because you can be of help. Your post is a good one and we are all in the same ground with you friend. If you come back consider staying because you will find the benefits are better than whatever else you are doing.

To be late and I gain knowledge in order to enter the field more strongly than I enter and I do not know anything in this field and start losing, but I will enter very soon because I believe that I have good knowledge.

• +1 1

I agree with you it is still not too late to invest in Bitcoin the best years are yet to come for Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies next year for me will be a very good year for Bitcoin other Cryptocurrencies 

The cryptocurrency market is variable, in the case of BTC the question is to locate the possible purchase areas to get on that train, but it also depends on your vision for the future because if you enter only because it is rising in price it is likely that you will lose money by the FOMO

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

I wouldn't say it's to late yet. In my view any price below $20K is still a good moment to jump in, considering the full potential of Bitcoin and that its price is predicted to increase as it becomes scarcer over time. This does not mean we have to be influenced by FOMO, but it's better to make a thoughtful analysis before deciding to buy any asset. 

• +2 1

My friend there are those who say that it is never too late to buy BTC, in my opinion if you do it now you should wait a little bit to get benefits. Although the btc is on the rise right now, it is almost at the limit of the historical record, if we believe the predictions that it will reach 200k one day, then it is still a good time to buy.

To buy bitcoin now I think it's too late, because the price of bitcoin is too high to buy. But you can still buy altcoins like ETH and Litecoin, both of these coins have the potential to go up to a price of $ 5,000 if you buy them now in my opinion it's not too late. In my opinion, only ETH and LTC have the potential to go up high this year.

• +1 1

Friend, you could buy it and leave it in your wallet for a while, since for the next year a great increase in its price is expected, but I think you can wait for a setback and buy a little lower

• +1 1

It could be a great opportunity for everyone only once if it is the right time to make your investment and you will get good results, the important thing is to make your investment plan because Bitcoin is volantin.

There is a trusted source website which claims that cryptocurrency rate will double by the year 2025 and will almost increase tenfold by 2030. Bitcoin is definitely not showing any signs of slowing down and it is not late to invest in it  

On 2/10/2020 at 17:49, alexjobs said:

Hay muchas personas que han estado invirtiendo y ganando dinero en Bitcoin durante mucho tiempo.

Si todavía se pregunta si es tarde, entonces realmente llega tarde.

Pero más vale tarde que nunca, las criptomonedas son el futuro, obviamente es una decisión difícil y solo depende de ti.

Pero deja las dudas, porque este tren lleva mucho tiempo funcionando y no esperará a nadie.

Solo habrá 21 millones de unidades disponibles y queda poco para llegar al límite, quizás cuando esté terminado, el precio podría rondar los $ 100.000.

Esa es solo mi opinión, pero ¿qué piensas de ella?

Totally in agreement with you, apart from the records that we have of the btc is that it has always been growing and increasing in value, what used to be pennies of a dollar more than 10 years ago, today is approximately 19,000 dollars, so there is no to have doubts that BTC will continue to grow.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I do not recommend agorita to buy bitcoin since it is very expensive but when it reaches the price of 20k dollars, its price will fall by less than 10k dollars and that is when we must buy many bitcoins because if you buy agorita you will only have many losses.

No its not late but i suhgest you to do some paper work like research about the prices and market volatility before buying because it will give you satisfaction. If you don't know about btc then i think first gather some knowledge and then gaun some experience then invest in this field as market fluctuations can damage your whole momey. 

The opportunity still exists and every time it is right to buy Bitcoin, now it is very volatile, and it is between 16000 and 19500, and it is better to determine a good buying point, and it seems that it will break the barrier of 20 thousand and 35 thousand and more very soon.

Actually is not to late as far there is capital available for you to trade, but is adviceable anytime you want to trade bitcoin always check the market value in other to know the percentage rate in which you can purchase either the price is low or high but I like you to go and do more research on this before proceeding for it will be a better option.

On 10/2/2020 at 10:49 PM, alexjobs said:

There are many people who have been investing and making money in Bitcoin for a long time.

If you are still wondering if it is late, then you really are late.

But better late than never, cryptocurrencies are the future, it is obviously a difficult decision and it only depends on you.

But leave the doubts, because this train has been running for a long time and will not wait for anyone.

There will only be 21 million units available and there is little left to reach the limit, perhaps when it is finished, the price could be around $ 100,000.

That's just my opinion, but what do you think of it?

Mate I will advice you to invest right away if you have the capital.  Because bitcoin price is increasing in value every secounds and days. More people are investing on it and the value of the coin is increasing. So if you have the capital I advice you invest instantly. 

• +1 1

On 10/7/2020 at 11:34 PM, billo89 said:

You need to do a technical analsis. There really is no specific time to buy or sell as price is affected by many factors. In the staff I review different analsis to decide if I should sell or buy.  Its my opinion good luck

Buying the Bitcoin in the current price rate will cause you loss because of the market instability and the other reason for that is Bitcoin price is changing fastly and suddenly.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

I completely agree with you that it is not too late to buy and keep Bitcoin, although you may have been late in making such a decision because the field of cryptography is still in its infancy and it is constantly developing and the price of bitcoin may reach $ 100,000 or more in the future.

Bitcoin is having a good positive price trend so it's a good time to invest in bitcoin. You will be able to earn a good profit in a month or so. Because the volatility of BTC have decreased so you cannot expect a sudden profit.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

It is never too late to acquire Bitcoin, just do it consciously and not because others do, do not panic if you see prices fall and be patient waiting for the best results. Study the history of Bitcoin and analyze that even those who bought Bitcoin at $ 20k 3 years ago to later see it at $ 10k or even $ 4k and knew how to wait, today they are not losing either. It's all about time.

• +2 1

Always act with conscience and a sense of camaraderie and every time you make a post, stop for a moment and review in detail the posts of other members around you, so that you can give your respective reaction. :classic_wink: