Don't doubt the power of Staking coins - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
silvousplaitxz

Don't doubt the power of Staking coins

Staking coins is way better than mining ,hassle free and no generating of heats ,I'm luck to come across miracle telecom project that offers token holders rewards every two weeks from the projects 40% net profits and so far so good ,the reward is not fixed but its way better that other staking coins too ,with 100 tele tokens you can easily make 1.2-2euro based on their net profit every two weeks.

Do you guys have any other staking coins as good as this?

Staking coins are like fishing, by storing coins as bait in the wallet. Then whatever value is saved will get a percentage every year. The advantage of staking is that one does not require sophisticated devices, obsolete computers can also be used as long as they are connected to the internet.

I have earn 200 tele by airdrop and stake it on it a get something like 12 euro and withdraw it out now staking in miracle tele is stoped for demo token,i hear about nexo io you can stake your stable coin like USDT and have daily or monthly earning but i dont try it 

I have no idea what is staking coins, I see you guys enjoys the discussion so can anyone please tell me what it means so i can join the discussion?

13 minutes ago, lakhlomoha said:

I have earn 200 tele by airdrop and stake it on it a get something like 12 euro and withdraw it out now staking in miracle tele is stoped for demo token,i hear about nexo io you can stake your stable coin like USDT and have daily or monthly earning but i dont try it 

I ever staking for miracle tele too, thats was profitable pos, I want to try nexo staking, do you know rate for staking in nexo? seems like good project

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor

6 minutes ago, Bitxalt said:

I ever staking for miracle tele too, thats was profitable pos, I want to try nexo staking, do you know rate for staking in nexo? seems like good project

I think nexo is 5% per year and the minimum is  500$ but you need to put a lot of money to earn more, you can visit the web site an see how it work 

1 hour ago, lakhlomoha said:

I think nexo is 5% per year and the minimum is  500$ but you need to put a lot of money to earn more, you can visit the web site an see how it work 

Hmm, its only 5%/years, its not to much if we only have fiew money for staking, but actually its better than bank deposit investment

#ProphetInvestor

2 hours ago, silvousplaitxz said:

Staking coins is way better than mining ,hassle free and no generating of heats ,I'm luck to come across miracle telecom project that offers token holders rewards every two weeks from the projects 40% net profits and so far so good ,the reward is not fixed but its way better that other staking coins too ,with 100 tele tokens you can easily make 1.2-2euro based on their net profit every two weeks.

But there are so many project  like this which started there service have been ended so fast 🙂 there are more project of this kind just think what will happen if they close the project and move of ? risk is higher than the normal thing.

PoS coins are good in terms of secured network, it's unlikely to get 51% attack. However, there are a lot of shit PoS coins which offer nothing new feature, I would not recommend staking these coins, you know these have no good future.

1 hour ago, Bitxalt said:

Hmm, its only 5%/years, its not to much if we only have fiew money for staking, but actually its better than bank deposit investment

It's supported by nexo coin ranked in 72 with 0.09$ in marketcap and it's traded in many famous exchange Huobi BinanceDex Hotbit 

I think it's safe 

9 hours ago, lakhlomoha said:

It's supported by nexo coin ranked in 72 with 0.09$ in marketcap and it's traded in many famous exchange Huobi BinanceDex Hotbit 

I think it's safe 

nexo is good project, I search and riset this project already, this project is very different from other projects, developer also dare to do buybacks to maintain the stability of the price of the coin, this project has a future I think, because everyone is definitely looking for a loan 😄

• Useful or interesting 1

#ProphetInvestor

3 hours ago, Bitxalt said:

nexo is good project, I search and riset this project already, this project is very different from other projects, developer also dare to do buybacks to maintain the stability of the price of the coin, this project has a future I think, because everyone is definitely looking for a loan 😄

I think so he has a future for now 

staking coin can be good if the price of the coin don't keep dropping all the time, you may earn some coins but if the price drops too much that has no profit for you

I have Tron and like it a lot, but I don't think it has a profit near the one you have...

Staking coins might be a nice complement as it offers a steady income, but be aware, that POS systems also have their downsides

Will check the coin you mentioned... didn't know it up until know

8 hours ago, Ele said:

Everyone is anticipating ethereum staking and it will be a good one. Everybody will love to participate in it. I just hope it is profitable.

I'm really interested to know more about it and I can't wait any more to see what will happen, if it becomes a profitable thing I would convert all of my assets to ETH

I am very impressed with this type of earnings, so I myself hold a couple of coins, prizm and ouroboros. But it’s not exactly staking there, they offer paramining, which is very profitable and in fact I don’t even worry about the price of these coins. This is what I am going to hold.

pxf.jpg

Just now, IrinaLavrinova said:

I am very impressed with this type of earnings, so I myself hold a couple of coins, prizm and ouroboros. But it’s not exactly staking there, they offer paramining, which is very profitable and in fact I don’t even worry about the price of these coins. This is what I am going to hold.

you can try miracle tele, every 100 coins, we can make at least 2 euros every week from staking, and we can immediately make withdrawals in fiat form directly into our bank account.

#ProphetInvestor

On 10/24/2019 at 6:03 PM, silvousplaitxz said:

It's not completely correct.

One of big problem of staking coins is that like you say you get "reward" which means more coins.

And example someone lock coins for 1 months and after that sell all coins and of course that will affect on price.

One of my favorite staking coin is ADA Cardano, and if you see in past it's was very profitable.

P.S. It's a lot better if you buy some staking coin at beginning of staking, that can give you advantage for profit. 😉

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

The alternative of staking coins is good but you should know what project to choose since sometimes you end up having coins that are worthless, and even your capital ends up reduced to nothing.

1 minute ago, madoras said:

im late for join this miracle tele bounties lot of my friend using miracle tele for staking,and they make money from staking its look very good profit 

you're right buddy, its easy, and we can only use online wallet on miracle tele platfrom, I've been staking since the project was first released, I used to follow the bounty and airdrop there, and get some tokens for staking,

#ProphetInvestor

15 minutes ago, Bitxalt said:

you can try miracle tele, every 100 coins, we can make at least 2 euros every week from staking, and we can immediately make withdrawals in fiat form directly into our bank account.

Yes, I had this coin, but after the team compromised itself, I removed the coins from my personal account. Since you say that everything works there, maybe in vain I was in a hurry.

pxf.jpg

I think staking has many bad sides, and we saw so many hacks for Pivx coin and all other coins that are based on Pivx blockchain...and that is almost old staking coins.  It is more complex than PoW system, and that makes it more buggy also

Edited by hexwin

On 10/25/2019 at 8:03 AM, silvousplaitxz said:

you truly right man, staking coin has a good profit than mining. back in 2016 there are a lot POS coin than ICO. i always buy POS coin, then staking it on dekstop wallet back then. i make veru profit from POS coins that called turbostake. if you want the detailed information about some staking coins, you can search in THIS WEBSITE

Edited by I-KUN

On 10/30/2019 at 12:42 AM, Barau12 said:

Staking is really a good option beyond mining, in mining you have to buy a rig or you to mine in which you have to out electricity charges into consideration which might even result into a loss. I only knows of decreed as a staking coin

but staking projects don't require any hardware investment, so their worth is only found on the coin itself... and what about those many staking projects in which the coin devaluated several x ?... people just don't receive enough from staking to even cover the loses. This happens because it is so easy to leave the investment as it was to enter...

nothing is perfect, and all sides have their pros and cons

12 hours ago, Barau12 said:

Both side have their pros and con, but fir the staking purpose it depends on which coin you stake and the staking period you choose to use. But it is far more profitable than staying idle

I do agree with you, and both on POW and POS you have the problems of devaluating or scam coins... it is a matter of choosing well...

Both sides are complementary, maybe this is why there are some hybrid systems (POS+POW) showing up

concerning being more profitable than staying idle... I can give you the example of Cryptobridge... I had some BCO staking there and in the end the coin devaluated and I lost money as the reward was not enough to cover coin devalutation (and the reward was paid in BTC)... and to make things better they've implemented KYC (it is an exchange) and now my coins got stuck...

but I also agree that in general is way better than staying idle