In what games can I earn Bitcoins or just money? - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Marat159

In what games can I earn Bitcoins or just money?

There is  number  applications  and games are available   play store . You can make search  about them on Google  and also on YouTube.  But they are paying  bit  amount. 

On 10/25/2019 at 2:08 AM, Marat159 said:

Bitcoins just need to be farm or not necessary. Can I just play?

Yes you can earn money through games and ads. You can search for cryptocurrency supported games and you can play it while earning. That would be great because you can earn money while playing and if you save money then you will have savings through the games that you played. 

There is a game called Bitcoin Aliens. This is like a bitcoin faucet but has a vast variety of earning ways. It gives you 4000 satoshis which is about $0.29 per day. But your income depends on your activity. If you use various methods available, you will earn more. There are many more online games to earn bitcoin and some websites only offer games instead of faucets. However, if you are looking for free money, I think claiming from faucets will help you to earn faster. Playing games is annoying.

14 hours ago, Depth Jonny said:

I didn't consider a decent game actually, which gives you a lot of money to play. Many games are fun games, but they pay very little so you do not waste your time.

You can search for games that you can play to earn money. Just dobt forget to be sure on the site that you will use and beware on some scammers that might try to hack and steal from you. 

There are a few games that have nice game play but they pay you very low and it's not worth wasting your time with that.Yes, while you are earning some bitcoins, roll it to the gambling sites but you can't say that you are in the win win situation, you can lose your bitcoin for that.

And am glad I got introduced to cryptotalk and am earning pretty well here. 

You can earn money on the game Gods Uncharted, they promise a second wave of payments to users very soon. (You must win the opponent to get the reward)

I think that the only games from which you can obtain digital currencies are gambling games, but these games depend on luck, as you can lose your money in them or multiply your profits through games and you cannot take that risk.

You won't earn much with only playing on bitcoin or something similar to this, better would be to write messages on this forum and it is much more stable to earn here.

I try many games and fucest site to earn money. But i didn't get any reward from these sites. So i will also suggest you, try other methods of earning like trading. 

these days many games available on app stores where you can find games which pays you to play game but before choosing any game you should read review 

There's a lot of apps or games that you offers you an earning when you start playing the game. But not all of them are legit. Some of them are just made to scam its users. The games you can try wherein you can earn bitcoin or money are betting games or gambling games. On those sites you can assure that you can win btc or money but you can also lost some money to it.

Yes, you can play gambling and win Bitcoin. There are sites that provide you with this service, as well as platforms, but at the same time, I do not advise you to do this because it is risky.

I do not advise you to rely on games in order to get money, because it is a waste of time only, they require you to reach advanced levels in the game in order to win small amounts of Satoshi and this is bad in my opinion

21 hours ago, MarsDota2 said:

When we talk about gambling I always recommend the site stakes.com since it allows you to use many different coins and you can play many games on it. Stakes.com is easy to use that makes it accessible for every one.

Although I do not play gambling on sites or reality and do not like it, but thank you for the suggestion, I hope other members of the forum can benefit from it.

RPG version games are currently giving something to talk about since it can generate money or cryptocurrencies with these, since bitcoin exists it has been possible to trade items and other things of value of this type of game for cryptocurrencies, it is one of the  ways to generate income playing.

Most of them are just give you a very little amount of bitcoins or money.. This is just a waste of time in my opinion! Try to do some online services to earn some profits but don't search for free money my friend..

I think it's good way to earn but I think that they will not give you good profits ! And if you want to make a capital for investment or to atart trading so I think gere is the beat way to earn btc

There are many applications in the play store in order to earn free bitcoin but all are fake and scam. Earning bitcoin is very difficult task as the coin price is high and coin is limited but you have to work hard to get bitcoins through the faucets and even you can play the dice game their,trading and gambling.

I think it is not advisable to rely on games and earning application because you can earn by just a little. And in the long run you will get bored because of the low earning you get. This forum is the best place to be where you can earn per post. All you need to do is to make useful and informative content and accomplish 30 max post per day to earn good profit daily.

I think the best games in which you can earn money is through gambling sites and these sites are very hard to earn money but if your predictions and site spirit are high you can earn as much as you want.

Bitcoin profit from games is very possible and there are many games that pay people, but unfortunately the payoff is very little, and the whole thing is a waste of time.

I have not heard of any of the games through which you can earn bitcoin because earning good money needs work and not just playing.

On 10/25/2019 at 12:08 AM, Marat159 said:

Bitcoins just need to be farm or not necessary. Can I just play?

To earn bitcoin you have to gain some information about it first. You can earn it by creating a mining farm. Even you can earn also playing games. Most of the games are like betting. You will get this kind of games on gambling sites.

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

You need to have enough knowledge about the games that you do not play You can gamble Gambling allows you to earn bitcoin easily But before that you have to learn about gambling. Profits here are as easy as they are difficult to make You can also earn bitcoin by playing on freebitco it will depend entirely on luck.

On 1/28/2020 at 4:38 AM, Ummita said:

Have tried one application where I play and earn free bitcoins but it turns out to be a scam ever since then I don't have the interest of searching for any it a waste of time and resources. And am glad I got introduced to cryptotalk and am earning pretty well here. 

I am not aware of any online games right now because I don't like playing online games I prefer going into cryptocurrency to trade or invest than playing games to earn.