Will we have services who are gonna pay users in BTC ? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Madara

Will we have services who are gonna pay users in BTC ?

I have not had this experience before and I hope I will have the opportunity soon here in this wonderful forum to participate signature campaigns, perhaps it will be a good source of income for the members of the forum.

With time I hope they come up with something if that nature it will really help by paying and compensating with coin rather than physical cash

We will have that when new company wants to advertise thier project here in forum.  And hopefully this will happen so that many members here will get benefits also by posting and learnings new knowlege. 

You can offer your service on service board. If anyone needs your service then they can deal with you and that;s way you will get pay btc for your service

So many services are coming whereby people will be rewarded with Bitcoin as  payment for rendering services. This will definitely promote the value of crypto currency in the world.

You're a spammer man and that's it. You quote somebody and afterward answer so I don't see anything with great worth coming our from your posts. No offense yet you're simply pursuing that abundance and that's it

Such a service may be available on this forum in the coming days and I think that would be very good and beneficial for members

THINK POSITIVE

On 10/4/2019 at 7:23 PM, Madara said:

I was wondering if we ever gonna have services like bitcointalk has regarding users being paid in bitcoin for promoting gambling websites or anything similar.

PS : I'm not refer to bounties on altcoins.

Yes it is possible and it would be an easier mode of payment for any kind of purchase. We can definitely expect it in near future.

Actually without investment this forum give us free bitcoin satoshi if we work in this forum. Really cryptotalk is the best outsourcing site. This forum give us payment in yobit exchanger

If the developers want to gather gambler in their gambling site then they can launch their campaign here if they want to and they can pay with bitcoins to those who join the campaigns.. 

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

It has not been added to the site so far, I think it will take longer than that.  BitcoinTalk has a history of about a year, but CryptoClock has a few days.

Well it depends if some do that, but it's good idea to have that because it can a big help for everyone, well it's hard and not simple to do that, it need some good concepts before it can happens.

On 10/4/2019 at 9:23 PM, Madara said:

I was wondering if we ever gonna have services like bitcointalk has regarding users being paid in bitcoin for promoting gambling websites or anything similar.

PS : I'm not refer to bounties on altcoins.

I think it will be developed by the developers of this forum. it's just that prizes are given daily. but for now all I know is that yobit gives wages for every post on this forum.

It might come later after the forum community becomes larger and has many users, I'm sure there will be. For all of that, let's build this forum first so that it is big and many want to join this forum.

Yobit is very generous, every post on the Cryptotalk forum gets paid 1,000 satoshi, this is great because it's paid with BTC

I don't think that it's valid for the Cryptotalk because it does not need any promotions from the users because already it has been a big community and has created a good faith among all the user so they do not need any branding on advertisements of the coins ultimately the users get connected with it.

I think we are on a site which paying us for oir services in bitcoins brothers. We are getting paid 1000 satoshi per post don't we. So i think more of like this campaign will start in future and more people will know about bitcoins.

I do not think they will pay BTC providers, because you can think for yourself that those earning BTC can earn their own money, so I don't think it would be convenient for them to pay BTC providers, but we want them.  Let the BTC provider show and provide a means of making money.

I do not think so, we may have signature campaigns in this forum soon and get a new source of profit, this forum is going for the better and I wish him success.

We do not know what the forum administration is thinking, and what will be new developments in it, but they are going to present wonderful plans that contribute to the development and progress of the forum and there may be surprises that we do not know ...

To be honest  I dont prefer to share about these ways of earning ! because many people will lose all their money because of a game !! I think the payment system here is very good !

I am thinking that it is not good, when the people tease other without the reality so it is benificial on which one can earn through hard work by making channels or blogs in one way or the other by making websites 

You earn BTC by commenting on this wonderful site. So working on this site and allowing many BTC to enjoy and earn. This site is very useful for earning money. Cryptoclock is a Bitcoin forum site.

Well the forum is in initial phase. At this moment there needs promotion for forum so if it turns big and million of members are here like in Bitcointalk then such services will be available but as you know you can promote your sites or other in signature here too.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

The current bounty is for the opening season of the forum and I see a lot of spammers who are chasing that reward so I don't know how this can be fair for those who are actually thinking before making a post You make 2 posts in 2 minutes so how this is not spam

Now there is a similar forum, almost the same as cryptotalk, it is a bitcointalk, but in order to start paying there you need to spend a lot of time. There are very bad and boring topics, as well as the design of the forum itself is terrible.