Where did you loose huge in your life ? - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cryptohash

Where did you loose huge in your life ?

Gambling is also good but in all gambling sites they runs bots at background once you have profit the out of it and trading is that you have to be in passion for convert into usd because it is profitable for all

I lost huge 25 September 2013, I lost my brother that day, I was his student.

He was a light, he was very expert on draw painting, made sculpture, play guitar etc.

RIP@AsifKabir

friend i make daily trading but i dont loose my money on any site and i suggest to every one hat they also sell their coins on lose be patience and you will get more profit .On gambling i dont play these kind of games i advice all users please dont waist your money on any gambling platform .

Probably in gambling and betting that's where I lost the most in my life. I don't recommend to anyone to start gambling even if you do it for fun, because there are other ways to have fun cheaper and better 

On 10/24/2019 at 10:02 AM, elisamf said:

My biggest loss is in ripple, I buy 0,0002150 and sell all at 0,0001000. My analyze says it will go up so I keep buying ripple but unfortunately the price go down, I cutloss and have loss almost 20% from my btc. It's hard to believe because that's my first trade and make me frustration. Now I try to fix my strategy because loss is bad experience, hope not happen again. Have a nice day.

That has been rough for you mate. You were selling because of your panic. It will be better if you will have a fixed mindset on you, on not to be very reactive for every change in the market.

nMvFbuZ.png

I lost some money in trading, had it been calculated that maybe more than $ 3k. even so, my profits are still greater for 2019. I don't really like trading and don't rely too much on luck, so I have never lost much on gambling, even I rarely gamble let alone place big bets.

On 1/14/2020 at 12:26 PM, badgun said:

People lose a lot of in gambling I also use, I also use lose but not a lot in trading. I prefer to trade than to do other things

Gambling is the right way to make profit in it because through gambling no one will make good money and all the gamblers will always loss the money and this is the truth of the gambling so skip the gambling and start trading in the crypto market which is good for you.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Many people are looser in many sites, some are in trade, some are in investing and some are others, so we have to have idea and knowledge how we can overcome from this situations. I personally am not looser in here as a Newbie i can say.       

On 10/24/2019 at 10:04 AM, blatisvan said:

I had more than 2% of all quark.  I got sick of it not doing anything and dumped it all for hundreds of dollars.  The next day it would have been $80k.

Not a loss, but since it was the next day it sure felt like one.

I feel you man, hope i dont find myself in this situation, its like betting on the lottery the same combination everyday then you forgot to bet 1 day and the next day you found out your combination won. Sometimes its like fate toying with you and best way to manage it is to drink yourself to oblivion for 1 night and move on the next day.

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵

4 minutes ago, rounack said:

yes i agree many people say that thry loose lots of funds in share market, trading etc.also some people prefer gambling too.they also can loss money.but i think if you have a good knowledge and also you know what you want then you can earn profit

well for me i say trading is also counted as gambling because the crypto market can never be successfully predicted even with indicators and charts.

The biggest loss that I experienced was when I participated in the ICO of a project, because the price of the coin was not in line with expectations so that made me lose 

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

1 hour ago, Goodcoin said:

I lost huge in gambling in 2014 to 2019. It almost made me to commit suicide. Thanks to trading and yobit. I am now getting back my lost money. 

Woah! you almost commited suicide, that is very bad, i remember some guy lost 64 BTC 2 years ago on a dice site.

I only spend it on knowledge because I don't like gambling because it is very destructive and I prefer knowledge because it gives me insight and is useful for me.

I lost my lot of money due to some scammars.They got my information by fake links and stole my money and got away.That was my huge loss.

I just know bitcoin recently, around few months ago. But I could say that I already have a good old losses in my book. Well, i tried to fix that mistake.

I lost huge in my life investing in cryptocurrency back in 2018, lost over a thousand of dollars investing in a coin that was worth nothing and it took all my money without returning anything to me, biggest lost of my life.

One of my regretted loss was, when I loosed investment and couple this 2020, but that's have given me experience too,

Crypto loss gains experience as from me

I lost hugely in cryptocurrency, I sent a huge amount of cryptocurrency to the wrong address and there was no way to recover my funds, so I lost my entire crypto asset at that time, one of the greatest lost in my life.

Ponzi schemes, made me incure high loss from the Crypto which I invested on their platform 😨😢

More than trading i have lost in gambling. All these games like dices and lotteries seem so tempting. At first they give high winning ratio but later i loose all of my funds. I have decided not to gamble on crypto again.

468x60-3.png

I work in this site newbie. I not gets in loss because my tarding experience is that trader should invest in little amount and hold the coin for large term and get profit.

Maybe every one know me or from the same country I live in .. the huge lose was my life and my dreams in my country

I've lost the love of crypto in my life.  This is a great site for making money.  When I came to know about this site there was a lot of interest in using it

Many of the people losses there money on the bitcoin and also in many of the fake sites and also loss a lot in life because of their personal wallet.