[SHARE] Count post before post ! - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Yoona456

[SHARE] Count post before post !

Hello cryptotalk community !

if you are here for money like me from this forum, i would like suggest you to count your post character with this website https://www.charactercountonline.com/

because before you get payment from this forum your post must contain 100+ characters, no low value

Good luck everyone! and happy earning !

• Useful or interesting 16
  • +1 5
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

That could be useful! but if you were posting repeatedly you will know the count is more than 100 by just seeing what you right! i was counting before but after 10 post i use to be good and nt counting anymore!

I have never seen this website first time i have sewn this site i will use it .First of all type what is on your mind then count now ,i will try this .But when we are constantly thinking when we are typing the post will eventually goes up from 100+ characters and we do not need to make it long .we just deliver what we think about that the topics.but nkt to short it will be trouble some  we have to meet the rules of this forum .

• +2 1

Very good information for all members, if only want to get paid from what they have written, I have never used character calculations, I know,  not all posts I wrote  met the minimum criteria of 100 characters, but I feel satisfied being able to express ideas, or anything that might be useful for other members.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

18 minutes ago, ijohnpaul said:

That's the point. You are just sharing your ideas and expressing thoughts but at the same time you are not having hard time calculating those text. If you are a good poster, you don't mind the character and lines of your post.

Thanks, Amiga, you are a smart and educated woman

It's a new thing to hear that for counting  post characters there are websites  .nice idea. People share knowledge, question related to BTC. But in midst none specifically will spend time to count the characters. 

I just write without any count of character if i can explain my idea in 10 character i will do it,if not and i want more word to explain my ideas i will write more than 100 without count  

32 minutes ago, yhiaali said:

This is not useful information at all. They are paying you until you write good content and new and constructive information and not only that you write 100 characters. I think you should write well and stop counting the characters

I think there must be criteria for writing good content and constructive information I hope the admin provides special criteria as what he wants, and serve as guidelines for writing by us.

• +1 1

You don't need to count the characters before hitting submit reply if you are posting because you want to and not because you need to. there are difference and depends on your perspective you can be a good forum member

Thanks for the useful information. Actually, when i wrote comment or quote i never counted the characters. I just thought to pour what's on my mind related to the topics. I hope i always fulfill the minimum criteria characters on my previous post.

44 minutes ago, ijohnpaul said:

Yes you do, don't mind or count the characters. Just express your ideas in this community As far as i see on your Activity overview, you got a nice posting anyway happy posting to you!

How proud i am for being a member of this forum because i can meet many of great friends, and of course you're one of them! Thanks for your valuable time to see my profile. Keep being friend and keep sharing each other. Don't ever mind to give warn and suggest for me if i do the mistake later.

Best regards

1 minute ago, ijohnpaul said:

This will be a good community if we help those admin and moderators. as a forum user, let's report those shittyposters and nonsense posters.

Yes let's clean up the scam and the other crime on this forum so that we can get the valid information. I will follow you back! Have a nice work friend.

On 10/24/2019 at 7:48 AM, Yoona456 said:

if you are here for money like me from this forum, i would like suggest you to count your post character with this website https://www.charactercountonline.com/

because before you get payment from this forum your post must contain 100+ characters, no low value

Thanks buddy, its very usefull for us, but actually if we do writing post here everyday, we dont need that tools because we will remember how long our words in 100+ counting

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor

Good contribution for new users as they remember that they must make 50 posts to start receiving incentives so they must take care to comply with the rule of 100 minimum characters and thus do not waste time to advance in the forum.

On 10/24/2019 at 3:48 AM, Yoona456 said:

Thanks for your information, but me my self I count post this way, for my screen width I count only four rows from beginning to the end of my articles.

On 24/10/2019 at 07.48, Yoona456 said:

Halo komunitas cryptotalk!

jika Anda di sini untuk mendapatkan uang seperti saya dari forum ini, saya ingin menyarankan Anda untuk menghitung karakter posting Anda dengan situs web ini  https://www.charactercountonline.com/

karena sebelum Anda mendapatkan pembayaran dari forum ini, posting Anda harus mengandung 100+ karakter, tidak ada nilai rendah

Semoga beruntung semuanya! dan penghasilan senang!

hello also cryptotalk visitors. thank you for the link that you shared it all is very helpful for new users, where there are also those who do not understand so that their posts will not arrive at the point of information that is adjusted, with the link that you share this might be a little helpful to make a post that good with enough characters.

It is s good platform by the way to count character I've tried to count one of my topics here I see it have 667 characters, which is very good.

I don't think you need to count the character of your post. You better read a post, and definitely, you will get a natural answer. And usually, natural answers have many words. 

I have never counted my posts, because I posted in accordance with the discussion of existing topics, and tried to post the best that I could

thanks for sharing this excellent tools with us, i personally use this method i try to do post that they are at least two lines long, in this way they exceed 100 characters

many website providers like this, even using applications can. but I don't think it's necessary to use it like this, the main thing is I think posting accurately and not off topic. post don't expect 1,000 sat. because this is a full forum to discuss about cryptocurrency.

Lol You dont have to count everytime You share a post Here.Your öne sentence is about 100 characters.Instead of loosing your time with it just think and write a little bit more!

thank you so much mate for share with us, it is very helpful for all and all can measure easily is the post count or not. 

On 10/25/2019 at 3:19 AM, Agios said:

Very good information for all members, if only want to get paid from what they have written, I have never used character calculations, I know,  not all posts I wrote  met the minimum criteria of 100 characters, but I feel satisfied being able to express ideas, or anything that might be useful for other members.

Actually you dont even need to do that because if you write good texts then they will be more than 100 characters.I think instead of losing time with it we should think to write better things!

We are so many here after money but to count your post its just like complications so you just post as part of having fan and help others for reply.

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup