Falling of bitcoin !! - Page 6 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
mostawda3

Falling of bitcoin !!

By observing bitcoin during previous years, it has always been declining and rising continuously, and this is one of its advantages in order to achieve good profits. Opportunities must be exploited in a timely manner in order to buy when it goes down and sell when it goes up.

Life is great and enjoy it

As of course mate bitcoin will normally have to fall, j don't know of it's like that in the protocol or it's just the matter of the bitcoin demand and supply which will be the fears of price falling down at nearly geometric rates

21 hours ago, Jamesnachoog said:

We are on same line, fluctuation is like a culture to bitcoin in the Cryptocurrency marketplace,you will the price rise now and later in the day it will fall untill when the demand is high

We don't need to worry about the fluctuations of the bitcoin price, this is all about volatility and this has been the reason why people are getting income from bitcoin

I think Bitcoin never encountered a situation like the actual situation because of the corona virus, for this reason I think now if is failing is not depended about it, is about a global crisis economic.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Last year many investors were losing hope because prices were falling while they hold big amount of bitcoins. But we don't have to worry anymore because i believe we will be able to recover all the losses in this year.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Since the beginning of this year, prices started to decrease significantly and noticeably, and there were several reasons for this decrease, the most important of which was the Corona virus and the approaching of the half event, but it is good that the prices have gone up after several months of decline and the price today reached $ 9800 and it is possible that prices will rise more and reach 15000 $ End of this year

19 hours ago, DoboniAyuuii said:

The price was at $10500 when I called in March and now at $9000. I think it has risen already, and we should expect another fall because the price will always fluctuate. 

@DoboniAyuuii you can not just wear should expect fall, you are not also wrong because we shout be at alert for any price change. But also very possible we are going to experience increase of price. 

Prices always pumps up and dump down. But actually  it doesn't matter that which time what will happen. Because the bitcoin prices are always in a good position. And now it seems that bitcoin was in a bad position but now it is back with time. Because the price is at 10k usd. And it is still growing with time. Because the people are still trading with it a halving took place. So price will be going more higher.  

Price volatility is very common and normal things for Bitcoin. Sometimes price gets raised and sometimes it gets lowered in the cryptocurrency markets. We might just actively monitor real time  market trends to expect benefits from tradings. 

Yes i see the pump of bitcoin price last night and it was good but right now it falls down again but just a little. This is the good time where we can earn by the help of bitcoin. By investing in to it at the low price and sell it in the high price.

This is absolutely correct, you must monitor the movement of the crypto market continuously and rely on your analysis in order to buy or sell any cryptocurrency, as for bitcoin, it is natural that its price changes between high and low depending on supply and demand in the market

• Useful or interesting 1

Щоби біток впав, це вже понятно на 100 відсотків є дві дуже великі для цієї причини. Перший це вибори в США, в тому числі це COVID-19 внутрішня вольна

These falls are always good to gain more strength and climb stronger, climb to the moon, at the moment I tell you this post, bitcoin is already recovered at $ 10,500

The fall of bitcoin is completely normal, but temporary for such a currency with a high volatility acceptable for it. I believe that there is no cause for concern to this day, because this cryptocurrency tends to return to its value before falling, and then fix the growth, as it will be in the future. But even if we take into account a further drop, my recommendation would be to keep the coins with me, because the development of the blockchain is not yet close to completion, which means that the growth prospects remain relevant.

Good luck and have a nice day

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you like my comment, support me with a like ❤️ please

Если вам понравился мой комментарий, поддержите меня лайком ❤️ пожалуйста

I believe that the cue ball will never be super stable and even now in the run-up to 2021 ,its growth ,as well as the fall is not avoided,I think it can grow to$ 12,000 ,but it is also inevitable to fall to $ 5,000,so you just have to wait,because bitcoin will never disappear,but will grow and be the largest coin always,on which everything else weighs.

Bitcoin being a virtual currency has not yet managed to reach the confidence of the great majority, therefore it has not yet managed to stabilize a price, hopefully over time it will exceed 20 thousand dollars again.

• +1 1

Btc corrected its downward trend at that time today remains above 10K and even experts predict a strong rise in late 2020 perhaps December. As we have read many times the economy of the crypts is very volatile and we can expect anything. But from BTC getting above 20K I don't know if today or in the future but that will come.

• +3 1

The cross of death seems to take shape. This is a very strong signal that indicates a downturn in the bitcoin market. Or the starting signal for the altcoin season

• +2 1

On 10/24/2019 at 6:35 AM, Yoona456 said:

i think, this is right time to buy bitcoin on low price, and i trust bitcoin price will rise on end of this month

i dont think that bitcoin will fall to 6000$ on this month !

Clients now use cryptocurrencies the instead of dollars on Upwork Five Freelancer.com and other freelancing websites in worlds. Wants to give its equivalent cryptocurrency in exchange for a paper currency.
  • +1 1

it is great to be able to analyse the market yourself even if you didn't have proof for the others , as long as you can use that to increase your profits then you are good , but anyway those times are always great to buy more bitcoin and hold it until the price increase again then sell it and make good profits 

• +3 1

5 hours ago, fedrickboss said:

what leads to price recover is when buying pressure builds up and overcome selling pressure, that is more buyer than sellers are in the market

Concuerdo contigo siempre y cuando exista mas demanda que ofertas el precio tiende a subir, mientras existan mas negocios que acepten sus pagos en BTC este sera mas cotizado.

• +1 1

The cryptocurrency Bitcoin failed to stabilize at the highest levels of $ 10699 during yesterday's trading due to weak demand for it, and it returned again to trade through a specific range between prices of $ 10409 to $ 10687 on the 60-minute interval.

• +3 1