The price of bitcoin drops significantly within hours - Page 2 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bentayebsalah

The price of bitcoin drops significantly within hours

The price of bitcoin drops within hours . It is not clear to me . It makes me confused  to order in bitcoin. But I hope soon it can be going up.

Yes bitcoin price right now is falling, but still dont panic. because in this coming years a lot of crypto people are expecting bitcoins value to become higher in this coming years. so be patient.

Bitcoin is unpredictable coin, the father of all coins. Most coins also dropped once btc is low but never doubt in the ability of btc to fluctuate again in the market!

I am still waiting after holidays.

The bitcoin market will be active again in early 2020 with prices going beyond the $ 10,000 threshold that everyone expected, I think it is a blessing for all of us in the near future there are hopes for a change. new

Those whales take a part of the volatile price. Like or not the whales is traders too, we can't blame and we can't stop them. Analyzing their movements is the best choice for making a profit.

I think price Bitcoin can get drop that is because many factor. Mostly because news, people is really focus on the news, so they maybe can't compare where fake news and legit news. Also some whales trying to manipulate the market and will effect the price going drop. That is normal in cryptocurrency, because overall the market move when supply and demand match.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

4 months after the decline of Bitcoin in October 2019 we now see that Bitcoin like a rocket began to experience a significant increase. It is really interesting how Bitcoon demand continues to climb with limited supply

.Bitcoin will be going to the moon now

Edited by Yanadia
-

4 hours ago, Which said:

Bitcoin price now dropping significantly because many big investors sell there BTC in low price. So that is the perfect time to buy BTC for grab the large number of profit.

Why would they want to sell their bitcoin so cheap, despite Knowing its value?

I think the whales will sell when they get enough profit. I think it's necessary to get cheap prices back. There are times when Bitcoin goes down which is also affected by the amount of supply and demand that occurs Bitcoin experiences a temporary correction or goes into a bearish market. If Bitcoin in fundamental terms does not support what happens Bitcoin sideways or down.

On 10/26/2019 at 2:07 PM, fajarriadi said:

The price of bitcoin may up and down. If now the price is going down in hours without clear reason, it can be going up in minutes for the unclear reason too. Keep thinking fresh mate, we are on the same purpose.

Your explanation is quite satisfying for me because it is already a pair that happens to bitcoin when the price goes down then it will go up soon but if you see the decline for only a few hours for no apparent reason then I'm sure soon it will go up again because it's already used to seeing two such thing.

Yes the stability in the price of bitcoin is very low as the price of bitcoin fluctuates very quickly it can lead you to high profit also it can bear you a great loss so while trading or investing in bitcoin you need to very careful of its price.

On 2/4/2020 at 4:16 PM, olekuu said:

They can't impugn the whalers in my opinion, that's why I for eternity believed before blessed are folks associates who are fruitful or wealthy for the reason that its same laid-back for them to acquire a massive profit due to for a bundle of money. But for us its hence unkind to induce it. 

why is your post similar to Ashblinx users (Friday post) whose words changed? I think you have multiple accounts.

On 1/31/2020 at 11:15 AM, ashblinx said:

They can't point the finger at the whalers in my opinion, that's why I continually thought before blessed are individuals public who are luxuriant or wealthy as its identical comfortable for them to grow a mammoth profit due to for a set of money. But for us its as a result relentless to find it. 

Your post has been copied by 2 accounts with modified words. do you know them? because it has a similar word structure

Edited by palalu

On 2/3/2020 at 10:26 AM, DaddyMtn said:

They can't blameworthiness the whalers in my opinion, that's why I continually alleged before blessed are folks introduce somebody to an area who are fatty or wealthy for the reason that its extraordinarily calm for them to prevail on a massive profit due to for a bundle of money. But for us its accordingly demanding to follow it. 

why did you copy ashblinx's post? Is that your multiple accounts? I will report to admins if it happens again.

8 minutes ago, SlavaKPSS said:

The Bitcoin market will once again become active in early 2020, when prices will exceed the threshold of $ 10,000 that everyone expected, and I think it will be a blessing for all of us that there is hope for a change in the near future. new

When it breach $10,000 USD value then $12,000 USD would be an easy target. This will be a domino effect since FOMO will strike in and everyone wants the piece of the pie(bitcoin) and this will bring bitcoin to another ATH.

spacer.png

When there is huge shorting on the market being carry out by bitcoin holders the price of bitcoin can drop within few hours but don't let that bother you cause it will go back up even if it take days, bitcoin demand is always high.

On 10/24/2019 at 7:04 PM, Basad said:

400 bitcoin was sold in 17 minutes that's what cause the fall in the market price. But we think it will rise back to the same level soon

400 BTC is sold this is the low amount becasue when the market is going to high on that time almost 1000 coins will be sold i just 10 minutes and peoples will surprised that how in small time peoples will sell the BTC.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Well that is happen to every crypto because you have only way to gain profit when the price is up in just hour or loss it when the price dump so that is why bitcoin is risky.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

I think it is just based on the transactions done by many investors and also some of the whales affect the sudden price drop of bitcoin too. I don't have a huge knowledge about how bitcoin's price really moves but I think it is just based on it's current supply and demand.

On 2/4/2020 at 4:27 PM, yoasswbi21 said:

The more it decreases, the more you get a good price. When it comes to trading, it's not easy, I believe the value can increase in a short time.

What you say is quite clear that when it comes to trading it is not easy to do it but I just believe its value can increase in the near future with day after day being the best.

No need to be surprised when it decreases in a few hours for crypto, because that is how it works. If the market has decreased, then hold the crypto you have or buy again.

22 hours ago, Crypto Hunter BD said:

Now not this happen with Bitcoin.I think bitcoin price will not drops very early

Yes, But still expect the unexpected, We cannot rejoice yet since the support for 10,000 USD to weak and anytime it can goes back to $9700 level or way below. But i suggest lets us all hope together that we can sustain it and bitcoin will reach $12k usd by next week.

spacer.png

The market is always driven by two things, namely supply and demand. Any missions between these two things will change the prices of bitcoin, and we do not deny that market makers can move the market at times.