How long you have been in crypto? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptobunch

How long you have been in crypto?

6 hours ago, apealing said:

We shouldn't lost  hope easily. You said a word of courage to him. People that don't give up easily are the ones getting rich in the ecosystem. So we need to be courageous and ready for any obstacles that might come.

yeah if we will not lose courage then we will not lose again in the future. If we will lose our courage then we will miss a lot of opportunities which will come up next for all of us.

• +1 1

i firstly join here on october 22... it’s been 2 weeks now!!! wow! and i am continually posting and answering some topics here in forum... i hope i will stay here for longer times and it’s been a great experience so far since i gathered some information and knowledge about bitcoin and crypto stuff... and if i got a chance to invite my friends or classmates, i will definitely invite them here and help them for gaining extra income... i also hope i can make a friends here... 

• +2 1

This is newly introduced to me. As new in crypto, my interest here are increasing because i learned a lot especially when it comes to forum, people have really great ideas they shared on this.

• +1 1

I have been since 2017 and since 2018 I think I began to understand the market, through books, and now I have a clear picture of what is happening.

6 hours ago, Bills said:

I have been since 2017 and since 2018 I think I began to understand the market, through books, and now I have a clear picture of what is happening.

There is a book about cryptos? Good to hear that then. I've only learn crypto on Internet and doesn't see a single book about it. Maybe I did not search properly. Same here, it is hard at first but will get easy as time passes. 

• +1 1

I have been in the crypto world for so long, almost 3 years I know the world of crypto, there I learned a lot about the world crypto trading market, so now I have known what the crypto world is and I have a little understanding of the crypto world

I'm in crypto more than 2 years. I'm very happy to work on this. it's give me a lots of money i was more profitable with this thanks

Ive been here since 2017. But last year i stop working in Bounties campaign because some of my work i never been recieved my payment. I came back this year in crypto and i start to earn again. And good thing in this few months i earn money and i can provide my daily expences.

Depending on where you are in the world (and what time of day it is), jumping over the range of cryptocurrency trains ranges from being somewhat convoluted to really crooked. Investing time and resources in everything related to Bitcoin requires entrepreneurial abilities.

• +1 2

I started in 2017 buying pumps and dumps coins I had no idea if they were the Japanese candles or how the market worked so you will know how my money ended the good thing is that I never gave up and ended up making more money than I lost.

• +1 1

i just got here on october 22, 2019... one of my friend invited me to join here... i hope that i can stay here for longer so that i can explore thoroughly the world of crypto... i will also invite my friends or classmates to join here if i will have a chance... since this is really helping me financially speaking...

• +1 1

Actually I have joined cryptocurreny market in 2016, when bitcoin was nearly just around 1000$ , that time I invested quite less amount of money but after that have seen 2017 bull run and also 2018 bear market, so u have faced almost everything in this market in just about 3/4 yrs.

• +1 1

On 10/23/2019 at 2:27 PM, bestprofi said:

I have been in the cryptocurrency market for about two years. A very good friend wanted to enroll me in multi level marketing, Mcoin, like. Then I studied this field a bit and I stayed in it, but in Bitcoin, at first.

Have you made money with trading or investing in crypto currencies ? I remember that there was really good arbitrages between a lot of exchanges.I  have missed that days 

Edited by alicenora
  • +1 1

I started in the lasts months of 2016 if I remember well, but I just started reading and informing just out of my curiosity. Did started some trades in 2017, had some monthsoff, then came back again when things got rough in my country. I won't plan to leave this now.

• +1 1

Now I have 10 years in crypto world, I entered this world without having a pervious idea about bitcoin and the other ciond just from ads when I'm surfing online, day after day I wanted to take a look on this ads and now here I am 

• +1 1

Ive been here since 2017 but not regular. I stopped working last year because some of my bounties campaign are not pay my work. And i came back here last month, I wish i can earn money from here again so i can provide my daily expences. And learn more and my knowledge in crypto.

• +1 1

I am in crypto for more than 6 years, and I learn a lot of things. I knew crypto when bitcoin is at $200-$300, and that makes me regret not to invest in a lot of bitcoin in that year because I don't learn much about crypto. If I was getting involved in 2011, I am sure that I will buy so many bitcoin, or I will mining for bitcoin so I can have many bitcoin.
But that is what happens in the past, and it's no use to regret because everything was happening. All we can do now is trying to earn more bitcoin from now and in many ways because soon, bitcoin price will jump to a higher rate, and we don't want to miss that chance to get a big profit.

• +2 1

On 3/11/2019 at 12:51 AM, Great Commander said:

There is a book about cryptos? Good to hear that then. I've only learn crypto on Internet and doesn't see a single book about it. Maybe I did not search properly. Same here, it is hard at first but will get easy as time passes. 

Yes, but it is good to study what the great speculators and investors did, not the books that teach technical analysis, because it is more of the same.

• +1 1

14 hours ago, alicenora said:

Have you made money with trading or investing in crypto currencies ? I remember that there was really good arbitrages between a lot of exchanges.I  have missed that days 

I made and I made money from trading. Personally, I have never applied the strategy of arbitrage between exchanges because it takes more time to do this. Have to quickly transfer the coins, place the orders ... it is more complicated if you do not have much time.

• +1 1

I have 5 years in the topic of cryptocurrency, told me one friend who at the time heard such a word as bitcoin, now he is no longer interested in it, and I went further and now sit engaged in trading..

i am in crypto since a long time and i learned here too much about crypto, i also loss too much money in the beginning but now i am safe and earning good money and my all losses are covered and i am very happy now.

• +1 1

Hard Worker 😎😎

i am here from last 3 years, in these years i earn lot of money and i am going to start another business also with the earning of my crypto, i will increase my business with the help of crypto earning and make my life easy.

• +1 1

Hard Worker 😎😎

On 23.10.2019 at 13:52, cryptobunch said:

how long you have been in crypto? and can you tell us the story why and how do you know about crypto. 🙂

4 years in cryptocurrency, learned about bitcoin when they offered to pay a salary in bitcoin. The price was very small, it is very unfortunate that I displayed the entire salary on the card, now I could be very rich

Been in crypto for 4 years and learnt a lot since then. From believing crypto cloud mining to signing up to faucets, I stepped forward and learned to avoid those types of way to earn money and focus it on trading as it is the only way to earn real money. 

• +1 1